Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2016 3:27 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ahaha-..... he sure likes using his whip, doesn't he -w-....?

ohmai- such an unexpected reveal _xD
i wonder what kind of drink he ordered.....

...bracelets.. turn into bracers... hahaha.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 3, 2020 12:55 AM
May 2020
-the op really builds nicely. i wish it had a clearer tone/theme. it seems to get muddled and isn’t as traditional nor as 90s pop as it wants to be

- it’s going to to take some time to get used to nuriko as a boy. but as long as he’s comfortable with it and not forced to. this reminds me of an episode of king of the hill where bill believes he is his ex wife because he can’t deal with losing her.

-nakugo has got to go. he is deplorable. with all this sub plotting of the lesser seven, i want more backstory on him.

-and now we have graduated from love triangle to reverse harem 🎉
LavenderBottleJun 9, 2020 11:54 PM
May 15, 2022 9:34 PM

May 2010
LavenderBottle said:
-the op really builds nicely. i wish it had a clearer tone/theme. it seems to get muddled and isn’t as traditional nor as 90s pop as it wants to be

Man, I really don't know what you're talking about. Does it seem muddled to you because of the tone shift between the verse/intro and the chorus? To me, it's pretty much a perfect OP, at least in the top 10%, if not 5%, of OPs I've heard recently. My only criticism is that it's maybe too simple, which seems to be the opposite of your criticism LOL
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 11, 2023 12:47 AM

Dec 2020
ngl, Nakago is getting a little too kinky and fruity lately....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime The Mysterious Play or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - May 27

2 by YukiPwns00 »»
May 27, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

29 by NatsukiCookies »»
May 13, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

17 by dkjiji »»
May 4, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.