Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 22, 2016 12:00 AM
Jun 2016
God damn it I need more of this anime, what a great cap Nozomi is going to be OP and Miyata nice nice also Aoba hahahah I love her
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
that Osomatsu-san reference lol
Oct 22, 2016 1:33 AM

May 2016
The three Keijo classes was revealed. Informative and entertaining~

Nozomi's that determined for the monies. Still can't take the name Vacuum Butt Cannon seriously, but I wish I had that resolve. The suit must feel horrendously brutal to the conventional person, since Keijo players went through hellishly cruel training and have inhuman abilities.

I didn't expect to find latex fanservice here <3

Aoba's pretty good at handling the ass...and apparently analyzing a player's abilities while groping them.

Miyata looks like she can win against Rin, being able to dodge the elite's first Gattling Butt Barrage was a promising start.

It's either Rin will have a good taste of humility, lose and admit that there're good players in the regular class or Miyata will put up a really good fight but still fall down to the water, possibly gaining her respect afterwards.

What a nice treat Non gave us in the end~

Oct 22, 2016 4:26 AM

Nov 2012
I'm actually surprised how much this is entertaining me this season.
It's a braindead but super bright anime. the butt punches killed me lel
doing doggy style with one of these chicks might get you killed.

Oct 22, 2016 7:05 AM

Oct 2016
miyata's W. Acceleration is cool .. welp all I know is we will get action butt-boobs fighting next episode .. also I cant wait to see Aoba in action
Oct 22, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
Although abounding the fanservice, the use is not affected, since this element in its own reason. To make it even more enjoyable the mink there is also a lot of humor and the plot progresses further, better than that, you die. LOL
The drawings and animations are really good quality, I did not imagine at the beginning a lot of quality for an anime series so mainstream.
Oct 22, 2016 8:59 AM

Feb 2016
The acceleration Myata early as the end leaves a thriller for the next battle.

[center] [img] https://31.media.tumblr.com/726f42ac5efed5899d0aa1faab9fedde/tumblr_inline_nod1mejaXm1r5ight_500.gif [/ img] [/ center]
Oct 22, 2016 9:14 AM

Aug 2015
Feminism seems to be a nonexistent thought in Japan :/
Oct 22, 2016 11:22 AM

Jul 2016
so... that vacuum butt thing is faster than speed of sound? because they said it's tearing apart the sound, that's will be very hurt for her butt
Oct 22, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2016
Ierakas said:
so... that vacuum butt thing is faster than speed of sound? because they said it's tearing apart the sound, that's will be very hurt for her butt

nozomi accelerating her ass around the ring and twist it before shooting her massive fart
like crush gear shining sword breaker lul
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 22, 2016 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
Time sure is passing fast.
Fairly good episode.
Oct 22, 2016 2:33 PM
Mar 2008
Loool "Out-fighter" and "Miyata" ? That _has_ to be a Hajime no Ippo reference :D Amazing.
Oct 22, 2016 3:19 PM
Mar 2016
Fanservice sucks, they can't commit fully on it.
Oct 22, 2016 6:26 PM

Nov 2015
Another Ok episode.
Pacing felt a bit slow and it had a bit too much (annoying) fanservice in it.
But a great cliffhanger! I'm a bit hyped for the next episode to be honest.

3/5
Oct 22, 2016 8:11 PM

Jul 2016
GangsterCat said:
Ierakas said:

nozomi accelerating her ass around the ring and twist it before shooting her massive fart
like crush gear shining sword breaker lul

lol, that will be so much better lol! and her opponent will drop dead because of her smelly fart lol.
Oct 22, 2016 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
It sucked to see how the seal lady ruined her career, and nozomi still wont give up on it.
---------My Profile------------
Oct 23, 2016 2:48 AM

Sep 2011
animefan8800 said:
Boy some very fast pacing yet again. Mainly Nozomi and Miyata's training with the pay off to come next week.

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Oct 23, 2016 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
Swordarc said:
Cliche:surrounding is extremely similar to other anime

Today I learned being similar in any way to other anime makes you cliche
Oct 23, 2016 4:57 AM

Jan 2012
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
animefan8800 said:
Boy some very fast pacing yet again. Mainly Nozomi and Miyata's training with the pay off to come next week.

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

-_-...outside clearly marked spoiler tags you mean.
Oct 23, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2014
TuyNOM said:

Guess that explains why men force women over their to retire after they get married. Sounds painful when as a woman, you go to college in technology only to become a housewife because Japan said so.

On another note, I need to watch this episode before I go to sleep.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 23, 2016 6:50 AM

Sep 2016
TheHatredDMC said:
TuyNOM said:

Guess that explains why men force women over their to retire after they get married. Sounds painful when as a woman, you go to college in technology only to become a housewife because Japan said so.

?

the only reason to go to good university is to find smart and/or rich men to marry

it's common in asia, dunno why western people so overreact to this

also university isn't crazy expensive like in western, university in UK and US is like a scam organization with shit ton amount of tuition

there is no harm going to university for that, there is no risk like in 1st world western country with crazy debt that you will carry on
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 23, 2016 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think Sorayomi Daichi should've cut out the belly part of the UTM IMO. It doesn't look good. It looks better if he just add the belly piece of it. OMFG! I'm cumming.
Oct 23, 2016 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
Please make the UTM and sukumizus "cosplays". I want to see female cosplayers in UTMs and sukumizus! Just as fortified suits from Muv-Luv. Make fortified suits "cosplay! Btw, I want Aoba-chan to massage me!
removed-userOct 23, 2016 7:31 AM
Oct 23, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2014
GangsterCat said:
TheHatredDMC said:

?

the only reason to go to good university is to find smart and/or rich men to marry

it's common in asia, dunno why western people so overreact to this

also university isn't crazy expensive like in western, university in UK and US is like a scam organization with shit ton amount of tuition

there is no harm going to university for that, there is no risk like in 1st world western country with crazy debt that you will carry on

Your 1st sentence make them sound like gold diggers. 2nd sentence: because its not as commin in the Western World. 3rd sentence: then why are so many people struggling just to live over there?

I'm eating burgers while typing this stuff down. Yummy burger. :)
Oct 23, 2016 8:53 AM

Aug 2015
TheHatredDMC said:

I completely agree with you. But what this anime is trying to show is that a woman is judged by her appearance (and especially her breasts).
They are considered "meat pieces": / it saddens me a bit.
Oct 23, 2016 9:12 AM

Sep 2016
TuyNOM said:
TheHatredDMC said:

I completely agree with you. But what this anime is trying to show is that a woman is judged by her appearance (and especially her breasts).
gosh feminism is so annoying. learn to enjoy looking at sexy women smh, nobody want to watch fat ugly people regardless gender. good appearance is always big plus
CrossAnge

Oct 23, 2016 9:19 AM
Apr 2016
TuyNOM said:
TheHatredDMC said:

They are considered "meat pieces"
: / it saddens me a bit.

that's not true, winning in Keijo doesn't have to do with how pretty the players are, or how "well endowed" they are, or even how physically stronger they are.
Oct 23, 2016 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
GangsterCat said:
TuyNOM said:

gosh feminism is so annoying. learn to enjoy looking at sexy women smh, nobody want to watch fat ugly people regardless gender. good appearance is always big plus

But I like BBW. Especially Asian BBW. So sue me. Also prefer milfs over teens but that's me.
Oct 23, 2016 10:13 AM

Aug 2015
GangsterCat said:
]gosh feminism is so annoying. learn to enjoy looking at sexy women smh, nobody want to watch fat ugly people regardless gender. good appearance is always big plus

Is this a joke? You judge people only on their appearance?
If a person is ugly, it doesn't deserve your attention, right?
Oct 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2015
shadowbringer616 said:

that's not true, winning in Keijo doesn't have to do with how pretty the players are, or how "well endowed" they are, or even how physically stronger they are.

And you really think that people are watching this series for the competition? This is not only to check out more boobs?
Oct 23, 2016 10:23 AM

Sep 2016
TuyNOM said:
GangsterCat said:
]gosh feminism is so annoying. learn to enjoy looking at sexy women smh, nobody want to watch fat ugly people regardless gender. good appearance is always big plus

Is this a joke? You judge people only on their appearance?
If a person is ugly, it doesn't deserve your attention, right?
no, you are a joke
your initial comment give me impression that for some reason you are so bitter that Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! characters are good looking and sexy, and you are sad because of that, which is stupid
why do you hate good looking people so much? appearance is a big++ especially in visual entertainment like tv show and anime, to hate it is very stupid.
CrossAnge

Oct 23, 2016 10:23 AM

Sep 2016
TuyNOM said:
shadowbringer616 said:

And you really think that people are watching this series for the competition? This is not only to check out more boobs?
why are you even here if you hate boobs and asses lmao, it's like you are vegetarian but queue in meat restaurant
CrossAnge

Oct 23, 2016 10:31 AM

Aug 2015
GangsterCat said:
no, you are a joke
your initial comment give me impression that for some reason you are so bitter that Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! characters are good looking and sexy, and you are sad because of that, which is stupid
why do you hate good looking people so much? appearance is a big++ especially in visual entertainment like tv show and anime, to hate it is very stupid.

Our personality is not just only in our appearance.
They may show other than exposing themselves, I think.
After everyone has their tastes.
Oct 23, 2016 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
Wow the last frame makes me want to see the next one. It was a very good training episode. Poor Nozomi, the swimsuits looked very painful.

I am looking forward to learn which type Nozomi is.
Oct 23, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Just when things finally start to heat up, the damn episode ends on a painful cliffhanger man. 4/5 because we ass on boobs kombat!!

I just hated that this was just another training episode. Thank goodness the next one's about fighting! 😍😍😍

P.S: dido you that ass gattling gun!? Those black spats should be illegal for looking too good on her butt.
Oct 23, 2016 11:34 AM
Apr 2016
TuyNOM said:
shadowbringer616 said:

I'll paste here an excerpt of something I've posted elsewhere, about how I see the anime (and manga):

to me, this show has at least 3 elements:
- fanservice (the premise makes it difficult for this manga to not have it)
- sports/battle shonen (the races, training, exams, world building, characterization, etc..)
- comedy (because if you try to have only the former two, it would require too much "willing suspension of disbelief", too often as well, possibly/probably affecting the pace of reading, if there wasn't enough comedy; without comedy, the matches could feel like unintentional comedy)

I think that there are, among people who haven't read the manga, people who watched this series expecting fanservice to be the main focus of it (and trying to confirm their predictions). While it *can* be "enjoyed" this way, it's not the only way people can enjoy it, nor is it the only thing that this anime has to offer.

I have no way to know or objectively measure whether other people are watching the show for the competition aspect or not, but to me, knowing it or not isn't relevant; it won't affect my enjoyment of the battle shonen/sports/comedy/world building/character backgrounds aspects.

I can understand, though, that people would have a tendency to dismiss this anime as an ecchi or as an excuse for fanservice, but, as I've said elsewhere, this logic is a mental shortcut, and is actually inaccurate. (it does have ecchi, but the notion that the show must be bad because of it or the premise is a mental shortcut)
Oct 23, 2016 12:00 PM

Aug 2015
shadowbringer616 said:

I'll paste here an excerpt of something I've posted elsewhere, about how I see the anime (and manga):

- sports/battle shonen (the races, training, exams, world building, characterization, etc..)
- comedy (because if you try to have only the former two, it would require too much "willing suspension of disbelief", too often as well, possibly/probably affecting the pace of reading, if there wasn't enough comedy; without comedy, the matches could feel like unintentional comedy)

I think that there are, among people who haven't read the manga, people who watched this series expecting fanservice to be the main focus of it (and trying to confirm their predictions). While it *can* be "enjoyed" this way, it's not the only way people can enjoy it, nor is it the only thing that this anime has to offer.

I have no way to know or objectively measure whether other people are watching the show for the competition aspect or not, but to me, knowing it or not isn't relevant; it won't affect my enjoyment of the battle shonen/sports/comedy/world building/character backgrounds aspects.

I can understand, though, that people would have a tendency to dismiss this anime as an ecchi or as an excuse for fanservice, but, as I've said elsewhere, this logic is a mental shortcut, and is actually inaccurate. (it does have ecchi, but the notion that the show must be bad because of it or the premise is a mental shortcut)

I will continue the series to see if there will be an improvement. I found this episode was unnecessarily full of ecchi fan service.
This is precisely not to make mental shortcut that I give a chance to the series by watching it.
This is clearly a shounen especially because of heroin.
However, as a feminist, I can not appreciate that women are viewed as objects.
Oct 23, 2016 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
TuyNOM said:
shadowbringer616 said:

I will continue the series to see if there will be an improvement. I found this episode was unnecessarily full of ecchi fan service.
This is precisely not to make mental shortcut that I give a chance to the series by watching it.
This is clearly a shounen especially because of heroin.
However, as a feminist, I can not appreciate that women are viewed as objects.

dont watch anime if you are feminist
everything will trigger you
anime is simply too perverted for your kind
CrossAnge

Oct 23, 2016 6:34 PM
Aug 2015
She can become the next thorn queen , in air gear anime haha..
Oct 23, 2016 9:20 PM

Oct 2008
I'm sure when Kaminashi removes that very tight rubber suit, she's gonna be a whole different level!
I recognized Rokudou Rin as Takahashi Rie because she sounds like Megumin!
A bit of a cliffhanger.
4/5.

Oct 23, 2016 9:36 PM

Feb 2012
This is like an ecchi parody of Hajime no Ippo lol...I'm actually enjoying this show a lot.
Oct 24, 2016 2:29 AM

Jul 2015
TuyNOM said:
shadowbringer616 said:

I can literally say, honest to god, that I am watching this anime right now because of the competition. I want to see these girls win. I want to see them get stronger. This anime turned out way more epic then I thought it would be, and if it had been just fan service the whole time, I would have dropped it by this episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 25, 2016 9:11 AM
Feb 2009
DuoraDoll said:
TuyNOM said:

I can literally say, honest to god, that I am watching this anime right now because of the competition. I want to see these girls win. I want to see them get stronger. This anime turned out way more epic then I thought it would be, and if it had been just fan service the whole time, I would have dropped it by this episode.

Seriously, me too. I was a bit hesitant about watching Keijo when I read the synopsis, but I decided to give it a shot; and I'm enjoying it not because of the fanservice, but because of the characters. There is a lot of fanservice in anime that can be called "gratuitous" and that is the fanservice that bothers me, because it is obviously there just to titillate the audience. But I tend to think of Keijo as a sports anime with parody elements in it. The fanservice just inherently belongs in the universe, as if it were a show about a girls swim team.

And I think the argument that it objectifies women's bodies is off the mark. Keijo is a sport that requires a certain amount of ahtleticism and in our society, that body type is viewed as attractive. But in Keijo you also see a larger variety of body-types than you'd expect, some women are larger and more muscular and some are smaller and more petite.

By the way, I'm looking forward to Kotone next episode!
YabaBagaOct 25, 2016 9:15 AM
Oct 25, 2016 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
There certainly is a lot of fanservice, however, it is interesting to see how Nozomi and the other characters develops,
Oct 25, 2016 2:46 PM

Aug 2014
I think that Nozomi will be either some new type that was not mentioned or that first type closefighter or something like that

I liked this training with suit idea, it wasn't the first tie I saw something like this (for example Dragoon ball Goku boots) but it was good for this anime.

The other training ended up with just uncovering butt ;d funny ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 27, 2016 3:38 PM

Sep 2014
Ass, ass everywhere fuck.

Nozomi had it pretty rough with that suit.
Aoba with dem massages

Time for some Miyata action!
Non service at the end *O*
Oct 28, 2016 10:03 PM

Sep 2014
This show is hype as shit so far, I didn't go into this thinking it'd be this fun!
Good, silly, stuffs! :3
Oct 29, 2016 3:05 PM

Feb 2013
That's a strength-training suit. She's gonna be strong.
Oct 29, 2016 6:45 PM

Apr 2012
Miyata's Butt Gatling Gun. :3 I'm really digging these attack names, lol XD
Oct 30, 2016 3:07 AM

Sep 2008
I sure hope Miyata wins. Though she probably wont.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

414 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

148 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 7:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.