Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah Yamada Elf transferred into class! What a debut lol

Looks like this was around the time of Christmas and New Years. How exciting.
Also, I feel like Sagiri got more bold in these latest chapters especially when she put on that box outfit.

I think Sagiri probably got friend zoned there at the end.
May 9, 2017 12:03 AM
Dec 2016
Yeah me too, From reading the wiki it said that Izumi Masamune sensei's love interest was Izumi Sagiri, but then in the relations description is says that Masamune first thought he got rejected all the way back from the first few volumes and was dedicated to being more of a brother figure rather than a lover.

Anyway back to your 2nd point Stark700, Sagiri has changed quite a bit and is kind of less of a hikikomori. For good or bad the story is not terrible and at least made me laugh(few manga/LN's have made me laugh).

It was pretty hilarious seeing Masamune having to go through that party and suffering the entire time and elf getting pissed off at Masamune because of that misunderstanding of a 'secret present' was just perfect. Though I am kind of sad that Elf lost (best girl) right from the get-go of the story. The volume that I am most looking forward to is "10 reasons to marry Yamada Elf" I wonder what the author has in store on that volume. Elf, in my opinion, is the best choice for me as she literally saves Masamune on lots of occasions and is the one that truly supports and understands him. Kudos to her for trying to go on a date with Masamune sensei.
JoshAnimeNoobMay 9, 2017 12:14 AM
Jun 4, 2017 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
JoshAnimeNoob said:
Yeah me too, From reading the wiki it said that Izumi Masamune sensei's love interest was Izumi Sagiri, but then in the relations description is says that Masamune first thought he got rejected all the way back from the first few volumes and was dedicated to being more of a brother figure rather than a lover.

Anyway back to your 2nd point Stark700, Sagiri has changed quite a bit and is kind of less of a hikikomori. For good or bad the story is not terrible and at least made me laugh(few manga/LN's have made me laugh).

It was pretty hilarious seeing Masamune having to go through that party and suffering the entire time and elf getting pissed off at Masamune because of that misunderstanding of a 'secret present' was just perfect. Though I am kind of sad that Elf lost (best girl) right from the get-go of the story. The volume that I am most looking forward to is "10 reasons to marry Yamada Elf" I wonder what the author has in store on that volume. Elf, in my opinion, is the best choice for me as she literally saves Masamune on lots of occasions and is the one that truly supports and understands him. Kudos to her for trying to go on a date with Masamune sensei.

did the series end ?
if so then could you tell me what happened ?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character

More topics from this board

» Any possibility of season 2?

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jul 4, 2023

2 by Jaaku_na_Neko »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

» Question for people who continued after the anime (Spoilers)

Ecarteo - Dec 8, 2022

1 by Sunset_Shimmer_ »»
Dec 27, 2022 3:28 AM

» Volume 9 Spoiler

Syureria - Oct 3, 2019

16 by Reevansingh21 »»
Oct 15, 2022 6:45 AM

» Light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

5 by wizdom224 »»
Aug 12, 2022 6:06 PM

» eromanga sensei discussion

tinytina15 - Jun 3, 2020

1 by anime-prime »»
Jun 3, 2020 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.