Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Karibuchi Hikari is a clone of Miyafuji Yoshika
Nov 2, 2019 12:29 PM

Sep 2018
Episode full of action, the only thing a bit out of place is always the CG in this TV version, the rest is devoid of criticism. Storytelling with a fast pace, we finally get to know the new characters that make up the 502th integrated flock. The protagonist compared to Yoshika, but not so much, she really has a hard head and a lot of grit, though! The new ending is catchy.
Mar 8, 2020 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty predictable episode, obviously you wouldn't let a student join a real fighting corps. But if they wouldn't let her, the show would just end there lol
Nov 9, 2020 7:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, i feel a dejavu while watching these episode. The plot seemed a pretty similar with every season of SW, but slightly different with a sudden attack coming from a bunch of Neuroi that force Hikari's sister to used her ultimate ability (i believed). Unfortunately, even though she successfully hit almost every Neuroi, she got hit at her body as a result she couldn't used a shield to protect herself. Its forced her into a commatose state and retired her positions at 502nd JFW. Hikari's sister herself was trying harf to save the navy alone which was indeed an impossible mission. However, she didn't have any choice, and poor Hikari, taking all of the blame by those chibi without even had a proper judgement with her situations. Fuck you little shit!

So, thats it the plot for these BW. It looks like very similar, and pretty much a good similarity too with every casts from SW. On these episode, its showed how Hikari's sister used the same ability like Sakamoto, while at my surprised Hikari herself posessed the same eyes like her sister. Well, ofc, they were all siblings afterall. Lol. The plot felt pretty same too, with the way Hikari suddenly joined the team, while everyone didn't expect her at all. But, yeah, the different here where she decided the first decision as her own will in a fast for the sake of her sister, while Miyafuji had a second or three thoughts before deciding to join.

Well, not SW, and BW, everyone had a cute design for the girls. So i expect more cuteness on to their daily activity from now on. Ah, forget about that chibi's hate toward Hikari. Fuck her and her episode, that it seemed start very soon at the next one. Well, well, i hope she changed at all, or else i might curses her at the end of these series. Lol.

Thats it for me.
badabassNov 9, 2020 7:19 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 9, 2021 4:04 PM

Feb 2020
Excellent episode. Things got serious pretty quickly. Poor Takami. :(

All the other witches got introduced.

Hikari joined the Brave Witches. It's now time for her to get stronger.

SerafosDec 14, 2023 12:21 PM
Jul 17, 2021 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Suomus?.. I guess, it's Finland?.. Not sure.. Why Finland?.. Well, in my language Finland's country name is "Suomija", so I'd guess that maybe in Finnish it's also somehow close..
"You won't know if you won't try".. Well.. Second time I hear this.. I guess it suits sisters well.. That they're hardworking and not being afraid to try something new.. At least Hikari is.. As more info about Takami is needed..
And now Hikari will try to fight with the new module, I imagine?.. This saying really suits her.. But I'll stop mentioning every instance, as there are lots of them.. This saying really suits her.. This mindset might be her living philosophy, it seems..
Hm.. Hikari saw the core there for a moment.. Her eyes being red.. Interesting..
Sep 21, 2022 7:35 PM

Nov 2010
Aw man! Takami is out of the picture already? That sucks! I wanted to see more of her. She's so my type. Also, it's too bad her nice body got scarred again. I'll still lick every inch of her though. Maybe she'll heal faster that way.
Jun 25, 2023 9:00 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Well she is more pathetic then miyafuji at first but it just only beginning episode hmm let see how she developed then
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do I have to see Strike Witches before Brave Witches?

BroskiKyoujin - Oct 5, 2016

13 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 7, 2023 5:29 PM

Poll: » Brave Witches Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2016

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 24, 2022 10:27 PM

Poll: » Brave Witches Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2016

25 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 24, 2022 9:55 PM

Poll: » Brave Witches Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2016

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 22, 2022 10:31 PM

Poll: » Brave Witches Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2016

26 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 22, 2022 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.