Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A few more matches from the tournament are shown.

Back on the streets we see various heroes in action against various mysterious beings.

Garou attacks Watchdog Man.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 11, 2016 12:53 PM

Sep 2013
The tournament is almost over.
Pig god living up to his name :)
Watchman dog might be dog or monster that turned into a human, garou is gonna get rekt.
Oct 11, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
holy shit the mechanical design of Drive Knight is fucking awesome

meanwhile Pig God eaten that Medusa monster

Watchdog Man vs Garou next

nice to see those S-Class heroes getting some screen time
Oct 11, 2016 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
Not up to date with this series, but the chapter numbering is so confusing, are we really at chapter 103? I go to several sites and they all have different numbering. What site do you guys base the chapter numbering from?
Oct 11, 2016 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
Not up to date with this series, but the chapter numbering is so confusing, are we really at chapter 103? I go to several sites and they all have different numbering. What site do you guys base the chapter numbering from?

here http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/
103 is the latest chapter and its the official manga site for One Punch Man
Oct 11, 2016 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
keragamming said:
as far as how they are released it is chapter 103. The way they are released in Jump it is the 67th punch.

Oct 11, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2009
english scanlation is out btw here http://imgur.com/a/NLaB8
Oct 11, 2016 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
j0x said:
Thank you @j0x san

Oct 11, 2016 1:52 PM

Jan 2009
logic340 said:
j0x said:
Thank you @j0x san

no problemo, glad i can help
Oct 11, 2016 1:57 PM

Oct 2013
j0x said:
keragamming said:

here http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/
103 is the latest chapter and its the official manga site for One Punch Man

logic340 said:
keragamming said:
as far as how they are released it is chapter 103. The way they are released in Jump it is the 67th punch.

Thank you both, now is there any English site that follow this numbering?
Oct 11, 2016 2:02 PM

Jan 2009
@keragamming

i got no idea, i cannot remember where i read the old chapters and i only read the new chapters here https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/
Oct 11, 2016 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
This chapter was amazing! Got to see so many S-Class heroes in action for the first time.

That cliffhanger was painful. We got a lot of pages but I still need more!
Oct 11, 2016 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
j0x said:
@keragamming

i got no idea, i cannot remember where i read the old chapters and i only read the new chapters here https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/

Ok, I guess I will just use the Jump version numbering.
Oct 11, 2016 2:50 PM
Dec 2014
Holy shit!!! what an amazing Chapter. Drive Knight is fucking awesome his design and his power is very interesting and unique in the same time. Murata Sensei strikes again. Also I can't wait to see Zombie Man to get in action because his abilities is so awesome
H-X-HOct 11, 2016 3:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2016 3:54 PM

Sep 2015
Got to love Watch Dog Man. I'm really eager to see what happens next.
Oct 11, 2016 5:20 PM

Jan 2010
God Damn Murata hooked this chapter up. The final 4 have been decided and the semi's should be intense. Genos got wrecked but it was nice to see so many other S-Class heroes in action. Drive Knight looked amazing and I'm even more interested in him now than I was previously. Pig God is a....pig can his stomach withstand anything? Child emperor had a better first showing in the ONE version but I'm still looking forward to what he has to offer later in the arc. WatchdogManvs. Garou was quite the clcliffhanger I'm very hyped and excited for the next chapter.

Oct 11, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, Watchdog Man is badass already so far in this fight.
Oct 11, 2016 11:13 PM

Sep 2014
We reached the tournament's semifinals.Many S-class heroes had their moments and defeated every monster they saw.Next chapter Garou vs Watch Dog Man.This is gonna be good.
Oct 12, 2016 12:52 AM

Jun 2014
Finally we got some s class heroes in action....
Pig God is creepy af
Oct 12, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2015
this series is back to track! S-class is no joke... that was awesome... garou to the chaos!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 12, 2016 4:31 AM

Jul 2016
logic340 said:
The final 4 have been decided and the semi's should be intense.

I doubt that. Saitama and Suiryu will probably beat their opponents in one punch again. I'm hoping their fight in the finale (or whatever happens at that point: Gouketsu may interrupt their fight) will live up to the hype, because the tournament arc has been pretty forgettable so far.

Seeing the S-Class heroes in action is a lot of fun, though! I'm looking forward to see what Watchdog Man can do against Garou.
Oct 12, 2016 5:08 AM

Jan 2012
logic340 said:

He is going to get rekt

Man Dog Man has such emotionless face like Saitama

rip Garou in advance.

Oct 12, 2016 5:24 AM

Jan 2016
We Have Suiryuu, Garou, Saitama, and Monster King "Master Orochi" and more S-Class hero, next is Garou vs Watchdog man. Wow, I can't wait to read next chapter...
Oct 12, 2016 5:24 AM

Aug 2010
HYPU!! Finally Driver Knight, Piggod, Watchdog man. We're getting to see some S classes kick some ass :D

And dat cliffy with Garo damn

Gotta admit that Medusa had nice curves :3
Oct 12, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2010
Animosh91 said:
logic340 said:
The final 4 have been decided and the semi's should be intense.

I doubt that. Saitama and Suiryu will probably beat their opponents in one punch again. I'm hoping their fight in the finale (or whatever happens at that point: Gouketsu may interrupt their fight) will live up to the hype, because the tournament arc has been pretty forgettable so far.

Seeing the S-Class heroes in action is a lot of fun, though! I'm looking forward to see what Watchdog Man can do against Garou.
Even though I do expect lopsided victories for Saitama and Suiyu, I believe they will both try to make things a little exciting for the crowd. The intensity will come from the dialogue and not necessarily the action.

AllenVonStein said:
logic340 said:

He is going to get rekt

rip Garou in advance.
I went back and re-read the ONE version and it diverged just after Garou defeated the Tank Toppers. I wonder if it will get back on track with Bang and Bomb defeat Garou? I am so hyped for the Monster Association arc!!! I love the new things that Murata added to give more depth to the Monsters and even the other heroes. He has really fleshed things out to set up this arc.

keragamming said:
j0x said:
@keragamming

You can find the chapters in the correct order here Mangasee OnePunchman

Oct 12, 2016 7:27 AM

Oct 2013
@logic340

Thanks!
Oct 12, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2016
logic340 said:
Even though I do expect lopsided victories for Saitama and Suiyu, I believe they will both try to make things a little exciting for the crowd. The intensity will come from the dialogue and not necessarily the action.

They didn't do that in the previous fights at all, though, with the exception of the fight against Snek (who is kind of a regular in the series, whereas we hardly know anything about these two fighters), and I don't expect them to suddenly change their ways.

I personally expect Saitama and Suiryu to quickly beat their opponents in the semi-finals while Murata focuses on Watchdog Man vs. Garou and the exploits of some of the other S-Class heroes, before moving back to the tournament for the final fight. I really don't see what Murata would get out of focusing on one-sided fights against two random guys at this point. But hey, I won't complain if he has a nice surprise in store for us!
Oct 12, 2016 12:21 PM
Sep 2016
damn drive knight looks badaas
Oct 12, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2010
Animosh91 said:
logic340 said:

They didn't do that in the previous fights at all, though, with the exception of the fight against Snek (who is kind of a regular in the series, whereas we hardly know anything about these two fighters), and I don't expect them to suddenly change their ways.

I personally expect Saitama and Suiryu to quickly beat their opponents in the semi-finals while Murata focuses on Watchdog Man vs. Garou and the exploits of some of the other S-Class heroes, before moving back to the tournament for the final fight. I really don't see what Murata would get out of focusing on one-sided fights against two random guys at this point. But hey, I won't complain if he has a nice surprise in store for us!
I understand that they didn't do that in any of their earlier fights and know that I may be way off base with this one but this is the semi finals and it would be a nice little twist if the guys they were up against got to show off a little bit before being taken out.

I definitely can see your viewpoint and concede that mine is very out of the ordinary for this one but I wouldn't mind a nice surprise either. Anyway he handles it will be nice but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I am proven wrong.

Not a problem, just happened across them while I was comparing ONE version to Murata's

Oct 13, 2016 5:45 AM

Jun 2016
i have a feeling that watchdog guy is like saitama.
I noticed that idiot faces means the strongest in this anime :d

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Oct 13, 2016 5:46 AM

Jun 2016
logic340 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A few more matches from the tournament are shown.

Back on the streets we see various heroes in action against various mysterious beings.

that watchdog guy, i thinks hes the same as saitama. he have the strong face.

Oct 13, 2016 5:47 AM

Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Animosh91 said:

AllenVonStein said:

He is going to get rekt

rip Garou in advance.
I went back and re-read the ONE version and it diverged just after Garou defeated the Tank Toppers. I wonder if it will get back on track with Bang and Bomb defeat Garou? I am so hyped for the Monster Association arc!!! I love the new things that Murata added to give more depth to the Monsters and even the other heroes. He has really fleshed things out to set up this arc.

keragamming said:

You can find the chapters in the correct order here Mangasee OnePunchman
it only updated once in a month.
fucking mangaka, he should focus on OPM, instead of mobpsycho.

Oct 14, 2016 12:31 AM
Sep 2011
My focus is the center of this arc: Garou.
In chapter 53-54 webcomic, he hunt A-class hero "Death Gatling" but being interfered by Genos,
My guess in the manga version is changed a bit, while he fight Watchdog Man, which is at the brink of losing, and being helped by S-class which haven't make a debut (perhaps ZombieMan or SuperAlloy Darkshine), but the finishing move will follow the original webcomic,
knossusOct 14, 2016 12:35 AM
Apr 23, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2016
The semifinals are at hand~ I'm taking a guess and predict that Saitama will go against Bug-Eye and Suiryuu will go against Voltron.

Driver Knight, Child Emperor, Pig-God, and Watchdog Man with their S-Rank level combat debuts ♡ They were so awesome! I wonder if King would let the King Engine run again xD

I hope Garou won't win and just go retreat instead ~_~

Jun 18, 2017 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, he one punched that guy.
Aug 12, 2017 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
Drive Knight was awesome. Many heroes of S-Class are really amazing.

Now Watchdog Man vs Garou. The Watchdog Man looks like a weaker version of Saitama
Feb 9, 2018 10:44 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious when Pig-God eats the Snake-Monster-gilr!!!
Dec 25, 2022 12:59 AM

May 2021
Ah so he's just a monster instead of being gay ...

Apr 3, 9:38 PM
Nov 2022
Too many demonstrations but the result is 0

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 196 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Oct 29, 2021

19 by phantom346 »»
May 31, 5:43 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

36 by phantom346 »»
May 31, 2:30 PM

» "One-Punch Man" has 31 million copies in circulation

deg - May 31

9 by Masshiroi »»
May 31, 9:15 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

28 by aoo-kun »»
May 30, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Who is your girl

Hickykissy - Apr 18

24 by Doutei-kun »»
May 19, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.