Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2016 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting, Yuya vs Ruri this episode...and the glimpses of those tragic flashbacks weren't pretty to see.

The duel was intense, I have to admit that Yuya's playing style is quite different than usual. God, Serena also looked awful this episode lo, amazing at how a parasite leech thing can change a person..

Yuya's mentality was also on the verge of breaking after all the mind games, not that I blame him though. It's also nice to see Yuto dueling again, he should do it more. Damn it , they took Yuzu as well..

Sep 25, 2016 2:01 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode. all those creepy faces of the girls. and next episode we get demon yuya with the same shadow as yuri from episode 123 before he carded asuka
Sep 25, 2016 3:46 AM
Apr 2013
Putting aside Shun being knocked unconscious again by Serena, Yuzu being brainwashed as well, and that disgusting mad crazy Doctor creeps me out...

YUTO IS BACK! He's still in Yuya's body, but HE IS STILL BACK! That body switch, they have just become like their manga counterparts! I'm so happy! And the preview for the next episode, Berserk Yuya is back! I am so looking forward to watch it next week! XD
Sep 25, 2016 6:47 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Putting aside Shun being knocked unconscious again by Serena

Putting aside the fact that she literally tased him in the back? Now that's cruel, just like the brainwashed Ruris are :P

Great episode, both Yuto's flashback and his body switch were good! Those empty eyes both Rin and Yuzu have at the end though. Also both extreme Berserk Yuya and Ebina are back, so we're gonna have some awesome animation next week.

I wonder if the Doctor's deck is just full of Parasites (which he also uses to control the lower level Academia students & Obelisks, that's what I'm thinking) or some other brainwashing methods as well? Also Leo's reactions towards everything is just funny :D
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 25, 2016 7:11 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:
Putting aside Shun being knocked unconscious again by Serena

Putting aside the fact that she literally tased him in the back? Now that's cruel, just like the brainwashed Ruris are :P

Great episode, both Yuto's flashback and his body switch were good! Those empty eyes both Rin and Yuzu have at the end though. Also both extreme Berserk Yuya and Ebina are back, so we're gonna have some awesome animation next week.

I wonder if the Doctor's deck is just full of Parasites (which he also uses to control the lower level Academia students & Obelisks, that's what I'm thinking) or some other brainwashing methods as well? Also Leo's reactions towards everything is just funny :D

Sorry, I was overwhelmed by my happiness watching Yuto, Yuya, and all.

Episode 125 synopsis mentioned Yuya and Yuto got cornered by Parasite Monsters, so I think that Doctor's deck is just full of parasites.
Sep 25, 2016 7:22 AM
Dec 2011
Nice to see Yuto and non-Entertainment duels again, and Yuto's monster Spell and Trap Cards.

I still don't know if Yuya's deck completely switches with Yuto's when they take each other's places, or does Yuya include Yuto's cards from the beginning?

Leo's reactions are always funny, especially the annoyed look on his face when the Doctor talks crazy.

Next episode, Berserk Yuya is back and he brings out the new Xyz Pendulum (I mean, the episode title kinda says it all).
Sep 25, 2016 7:47 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Rukaliini said:

Sorry, I was overwhelmed by my happiness watching Yuto, Yuya, and all.

Nonono, I just meant it as joke, it's fine it's fine. :D I was really excited and happy during the stream too, like, every time a twist happened I think I reacted explosively lol.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 25, 2016 8:07 AM
Dec 2011
From what I've seen this episode, Yuto and Ruri's relationship seemed to be the closest to boyfriend-girlfriend out of all the dimensional counterparts.
Sep 25, 2016 8:36 AM
Apr 2013
Tigardrenalin said:
From what I've seen this episode, Yuto and Ruri's relationship seemed to be the closest to boyfriend-girlfriend out of all the dimensional counterparts.

Agreed! The way they were blushing while being close with each other, they're definitely going out in my book. Since Yuto is his best friend, I'm sure Shun won't have any objection :D
Sep 25, 2016 9:26 AM

Jun 2013
Look like a new dragon will come next week along Yuya berserk mode. I am really excited.
Sep 25, 2016 2:26 PM

Feb 2013
They need to hurry and reach the doctor to get rid of those parasites.
Sep 25, 2016 2:48 PM
Feb 2016
MAN was this episode amazing, even better than what I'd been expecting. Now I REALLY can't wait until next week!

Also, Yuto/Ruri confirmed? HECK YES~!
Sep 25, 2016 6:00 PM
Sep 2012
I was hoping Yuya and Yuto would finally split up, but switching places with Yuto now being the main body, I will take it. Dueling Ruri that is his fight not Yuya. And role reversal now, Yuto is the calm one, while Yuya has lost it, can you blame him.

Congratulation Doctor, in a short of period of time you have surpassed Jean who had a whole season as the main villain as the most despicable irredeemable piece of crap character in the series. It is not even the mind control and the things he has done, but the way he does it, the way he enjoys it, the way his personality is, this guy has to die. I know the good guys even Kaito who is probably be the one to take him down, wouldn't down, but perhaps by his own devices. And unlike Jean, he is not the main villain of the season, he is still just a henchmen, but yup he is the most unforgivable character on the show, the Professor maybe I can forgive him, maybe he is not fully gone yet, but this guy he is totally insane. So please no friendship duel for this guy.

Though I always thought in its own normally the mad scientist of the villain group is the most evil at least in a different way than the main boss. That is the way it mostly is with the Pokemon crime groups.

And Yuzu is brainwashed, as much as I want the Doctor to get his, please not till Yuya and Yuzu duel, this duel was foreshadow seemingly as joke back in episode 2, so I want to see it.

I have a feeling the Professor plan involves sacrificing these girls to unite the dimension. I think whatever his plan is, it is not going to have the end result he envisioned, so probably someone is manipulating him. Worlds colliding his not a good thing.

Next episode, Yuya continues to get more angry, and perhaps Yuya and Yuto will separate after the duel.
Sep 25, 2016 7:07 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
Congratulation Doctor, in a short of period of time you have surpassed Jean who had a whole season as the main villain as the most despicable irredeemable piece of crap character in the series. It is not even the mind control and the things he has done, but the way he does it, the way he enjoys it, the way his personality is, this guy has to die. I know the good guys even Kaito who is probably be the one to take him down, wouldn't down, but perhaps by his own devices. And unlike Jean, he is not the main villain of the season, he is still just a henchmen, but yup he is the most unforgivable character on the show, the Professor maybe I can forgive him, maybe he is not fully gone yet, but this guy he is totally insane. So please no friendship duel for this guy.

Though I always thought in its own normally the mad scientist of the villain group is the most evil at least in a different way than the main boss. That is the way it mostly is with the Pokemon crime groups.

Yeah, I would be very disappointed if that Doctor will become a good guy due to a friendship Duel. He is a mad man who as you said is far worse than Roger and he must disappear by all means. I don't really want him to be carded since those who are carded can return to normal, so I hope he meet the same end as Roger, being sucked into a dimensional hole and stuck there until he rots and never comes back to the world.
Sep 25, 2016 7:55 PM
Jul 2015
Frost190 said:
Yeah, I would be very disappointed if that Doctor will become a good guy due to a friendship Duel. He is a mad man who as you said is far worse than Roger and he must disappear by all means. I don't really want him to be carded since those who are carded can return to normal, so I hope he meet the same end as Roger, being sucked into a dimensional hole and stuck there until he rots and never comes back to the world.

i agree with everything you said. i also dont want any academia members to switch side anymore and i want them to be loyal to professor .in arc v 95% casts are good and we dont have that much of villian.not only the doctor i also dont want yuri to turn good and i want him to stay as a villian until the last episode and i dont want him to get interested in yuyas nonsesne egao. especially serena even after she is freed i want her to be loyal to leo again.
Sep 25, 2016 8:01 PM
Jul 2015
This episode is a really good one and glad we had more YutoxRuri scenes so far they are the only Yuya and Yuzu to have a crush and romatic feelings for each other despite meeting recently during their teenage days.I am hype for next episode and berserk Yuya is back and we will finally get about the demon duelist.Thank god the doctor brainwashed Yuzu and made Yuya go berserk so that we can see the Yus we will be one thing.Now she cant interrupt Yuya anymore hope Yuya gets to meet Yuri and Yugo before he gets to duel the doctor. Brainwash serena sure is acting like Yuri which is cool.
Sep 25, 2016 10:05 PM
Jan 2013
OK did Yuya and Yuto seriously not see Ruri with Academia's duel disk?
That creepy doctor stroking yuzu's chin, yuck!
Finally a good episode after that battle royale...
blfan said:

At least there's a good thing in controlling yuzu with the parasite, we can see angry yuya :D
Yuya won't even consider egaoing him if his precious yuzu's involved

Speaking of which, why bother testing the parasite on the bracelet girls if they already have total control over them?
dex_dashSep 29, 2016 1:43 PM
Sep 25, 2016 11:15 PM
Apr 2013
saeryukgki said:
Frost190 said:

i agree with everything you said. i also dont want any academia members to switch side anymore and i want them to be loyal to professor .in arc v 95% casts are good and we dont have that much of villian.not only the doctor i also dont want yuri to turn good and i want him to stay as a villian until the last episode and i dont want him to get interested in yuyas nonsesne egao. especially serena even after she is freed i want her to be loyal to leo again.

In my opinion, considering the poster that recently released, I don't think Yuri will stay as a villain. I think his background of being an orphan and don't have any friend will only urge Yuya to try to befriend him regardless of what he has done. Plus, it's common in some anime series a type of antagonist like Yuri becoming a good guy in the end. So just in case, I think you shouldn't expecting much like I do.

I agree with you about Arc-V lacking true evil characters. I understand what kind of message Arc-V is trying to convey, but that doesn't mean they don't need any true evil characters. Existence of true evil antagonist usually also helps improving the plot and characters' growth and shows how important the message of the show is.
Sep 26, 2016 2:57 AM

Sep 2015
i really want to say Change Yu Black/2 on that scene
Into the Internet!
Sep 26, 2016 3:15 AM

Sep 2016
geez where can i watch the non-dogshit version of 2 previous episode?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 26, 2016 4:17 AM

Feb 2012
One of the best episodes so far, imo. Really enjoyed the vibe of this one!
Sep 26, 2016 4:18 AM

Mar 2012
Next week or the week after should have new and probably the last OP.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 26, 2016 7:25 AM
Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Next week or the week after should have new and probably the last OP.

Starting this Sunday Arc-V will use new opening and ending.
Sep 26, 2016 10:16 AM
Jul 2015
Yuya proves to be really hypocrite and selfish after all. Reiji proves to be right after all he said Yuya only cares about his wife and no one else which turns out to be correct.
when someone cards his friends that is forgivable
when someone destoryes a city thats forgivable
when someone harms his wife that is unforgivable.

Yuyas button gets pressed when he sees his wife getting harmed
Sep 26, 2016 12:45 PM

Jul 2016
Serena casually tasers kurosaki 10/10
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Sep 27, 2016 1:58 PM

Sep 2016
I really enjoyed this episode. It just keep getting more and more interesting each episode. I'm excited & woah did I just witness some type of Romance in this episode. Ohmy.

Sep 29, 2016 11:24 PM

Oct 2011
Yuya vs Ruri Serena! !!!
Yuuto taking over!!!!
omg that adorable flashback
Oct 1, 2016 5:48 PM
Apr 2013
Oct 6, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2016
I wanted the next episode!
Oct 14, 2016 6:41 PM

May 2013
Liked that switch, interesting to see if they can control it at will later.
Poor Shun getting wrecked by a taser of all things.
Not to fond of the whole parasite premise.
Waiting for the battle with the MadDoc to occur; to keep the story moving.
Dec 13, 2016 5:18 PM

Jul 2010
The duel was intense. Let's how it's going.
I've missed Yuuto and his style~ Looks like Ruri and him were a thing.
Feb 6, 2018 12:44 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
O.O Yuya dueling with Yuto's deck and FINALLY Yuto is back !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 11, 2018 5:45 AM

May 2016
Another 10/10 star for the episode

Yuto coming back like Atem swapping places with Yugi was brilliant and seeing how evil the world building of the Academia has treated the students is a solid reason to like Ono's wolrd writing.
Mar 17, 2019 10:18 PM

Dec 2012
Best girl Ruri.
2nd best girl Selena.
Come on Yuya. You know damn well that Ruri looks nothing like Yuzu.
Yuto appears.
Ruri is being controlled again.
Yuto's cards? The deck just switch automatically?
Ruri armpit.
Shun.
Shun got shocked.
It was Selena.
1st and 2nd best girl in the same room. I would have turned this into a hentai.
Selena has entered the dueling. Yup. I would have turned this into a hentai duel.
There's one inside Yuzu's head now.
Yuya's getting mad.
Mind Shuffle! Yuto is back in the flesh?
Dat flashback. Yuto's face after Shun said she was his imouto.
Yuto blushing at Ruri.
Dat flashback. Ruri put her head on Yuto's shoulder.
lol They didn't mention Rin.
Rin and Yuzu are being controlled.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 11, 2020 5:29 PM

Feb 2014
The idea of being mind controled by those insects is super creepy and disgusting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.