Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2016 3:31 AM

Jun 2015
Spoilers til episode 12

I personally think that sakuya is strongest in the anime followed by Midou because of earth dragon
Yoshino -> Sakuya -> Midou -> Shizuru -> Lucia -> Kotarou -> Chihaya
Touka/Imamiya/Esaka/Gen aren't in here because we haven't really seen them fight in the anime

Come on Yoshino has his own song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-54Optw9DM

In the VN (Taking Moon route)

How about you? Who do you think that is the strongest out of all
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2016 5:45 AM

Jul 2012
Yoshino lol. He's indeed one brave soul, especially in moon. For some reason, Anime Midou seems to be a lot stronger than VN, looking back at the battle when Chihaya Kotarou + Chihaya are able to beat him.

The seven bayet knights should be just below sakuya. As for Koutarou, depends on which Koutarou we are talking about. The anime Kotarou seems to be on par with Chihaya Kotarou, so I think he's actually weaker than Lucia, or maybe Chihaya.

I agree with rest though.

Yo-shi-no-> Kashima Sakura -> Sakuya ->Shizuru -> Lucia -> Chihaya -> Kotarou - > Chibimoth-> Akane's bird
よろしく!
Sep 18, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
Sakuya is the strongest of all he is the strongest familar after all

Sep 18, 2016 10:14 AM

Jun 2015
Yourlolm said:

Idk if you read rewrite but
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2016 10:21 AM

Feb 2016
Ma3seb said:
Yourlolm said:

I know kotarou is stronger but i was talking about the anime.
The VN some routes Sakuya is stronger then kotarou since Sakuya didn't train kotarou in a few routes, in akanes route im not exactly sure but couldnt really tell since they didn't fight each other.
Overall Kotarou is stronger but i love me some Sakuya.

Sep 18, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2015
Yourlolm said:
Ma3seb said:

I know kotarou is stronger but i was talking about the anime.
The VN some routes Sakuya is stronger then kotarou since Sakuya didn't train kotarou in a few routes, in akanes route im not exactly sure but couldnt really tell since they didn't fight each other.
Overall Kotarou is stronger but i love me some Sakuya.

Overall Sakuya is way stronger and yeah
Sep 18, 2016 11:59 AM
Jul 2016
The strongest one is Yoshino.

He has a ton of special named attacks and his ultimate move is YO-SHI-NO.
YO-SHI-NO can destroy your lungs and flood your eyes if you just catch a glimpse of it.
If you directly receive YO-SHI-NO, your whole world will be turned upside down and you will die due to uncontrollable laughs.
Sep 18, 2016 1:04 PM

Jun 2015
JanusVonMaria said:
The strongest one is Yoshino.

He has a ton of special named attacks and his ultimate move is YO-SHI-NO.
YO-SHI-NO can destroy your lungs and flood your eyes if you just catch a glimpse of it.
If you directly receive YO-SHI-NO, your whole world will be turned upside down and you will die due to uncontrollable laughs.

this is so true. Praise Yoshino!
Sep 19, 2016 1:24 PM

Jan 2008
Serious answer from someone who read the VN: With an exception in one route and a possible exception in another two, it's Sakuya. Kotarou's power varries greatly depending on the route. Let's take Sakuya and call him a 10/10 power, as a bench. Heavy spoilers incoming.

Hope this helps.
Sep 19, 2016 3:07 PM

Feb 2014
DmonHiro said:
Serious answer from someone who read the VN: With an exception in one route and a possible exception in another two, it's Sakuya. Kotarou's power varries greatly depending on the route. Let's take Sakuya and call him a 10/10 power, as a bench. Heavy spoilers incoming.

Hope this helps.

I'd say Kotarou is more powerful in
Sep 20, 2016 3:06 AM

Jun 2015
Authoaria said:
DmonHiro said:

Hope this helps.

I'd say Kotarou is more powerful in

I think so too. :3 3
Sep 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Mar 2016
Spoilers from VN.

Characters I couldn't place in the list (maybe somebody will help? :)):

Sorry if I skipped someone :)
HoloFTWSep 25, 2016 12:26 PM
Sep 25, 2016 10:53 PM

Jun 2015
Arek00 said:
Spoilers from VN.

I disagree, shizuru is the strongest in guardian
Sep 26, 2016 11:39 AM

Mar 2016
Ma3seb said:
Arek00 said:
Spoilers from VN.

Can't really agree here. Esaka has much more battle experience, has lots of authority, he's really fast (that can be seen in Terra, Kotarou even after several rewrites could barely keep up with him) and also has a sword that can cut through steel. He's (was?) also a leader of Bayern Knights, group which contained the strongest hunters in Guardian. I agree that Shizuru is really strong, but I can't agree that she's stronger than Esaka :) (Seriously though, everyone was afraid of him even if he was joking, which can be seen in Terra :))
HoloFTWSep 26, 2016 11:44 AM
Sep 26, 2016 1:40 PM
Jul 2016
But
Arek00 said:
Ma3seb said:

Can't really agree here. Esaka has much more battle experience, has lots of authority, he's really fast (that can be seen in Terra, Kotarou even after several rewrites could barely keep up with him) and also has a sword that can cut through steel. He's (was?) also a leader of Bayern Knights, group which contained the strongest hunters in Guardian. I agree that Shizuru is really strong, but I can't agree that she's stronger than Esaka :) (Seriously though, everyone was afraid of him even if he was joking, which can be seen in Terra :))

But Shizuru is the only one who can defeat Sakuya in the parallel worlds while Esaka is like a small fry for him.
Sep 26, 2016 1:51 PM

Jun 2015
JanusVonMaria said:
But
Arek00 said:

But Shizuru is the only one who can defeat Sakuya in the parallel worlds while Esaka is like a small fry for him.

She did say that she had to set up tho, but I still think that shizuru is one of the strongest
Sep 26, 2016 7:08 PM
Jul 2016
Ma3seb said:
JanusVonMaria said:
But

She did say that she had to set up tho, but I still think that shizuru is one of the strongest

No matter how, beating Sakuya is an archievement worth to be recognized in the hall of fame, is like beating a korean in star craft giving him 5 minutes of a head start.
Sep 26, 2016 10:05 PM

Jun 2015
JanusVonMaria said:
Ma3seb said:

No matter how, beating Sakuya is an archievement worth to be recognized in the hall of fame, is like beating a korean in star craft giving him 5 minutes of a head start.

But let's be honest, chihaya route was bs as fuck
Sep 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Mar 2016
JanusVonMaria said:
But
Arek00 said:

Was there a fight 'Sakuya vs Esaka' in Rewrite? I can't remember one.
'Defeating Sakuya'? Do you mean paralyzing him by nerve toxin in Chihaya's route? I think he just got too confident there :D Also, the nerve toxin doesn't work immediately, and if Shizuru's injured, it doesn't work. As far as I remember, in that fight he hit Shizuru in the neck. If he intended to kill Shizuru, she would probably die there.
Sep 27, 2016 12:50 PM

Jun 2015
Arek00 said:
JanusVonMaria said:
But

'Defeating Sakuya'? Do you mean paralyzing him by nerve toxin in Chihaya's route? I think he just got too confident there :D Also, the nerve toxin doesn't work immediately, and if Shizuru's injured, it doesn't work. As far as I remember, in that fight he hit Shizuru in the neck. If he intended to kill Shizuru, she would probably die there.

but sakuya would probably beat esaka let's be honest and yeah I agree if sakuya intented to kill he woudl kill shizuru
Sep 27, 2016 12:56 PM

Oct 2015
Tough choosing the strongest when they all seem like pure shit.
Sep 27, 2016 2:19 PM

Feb 2014
Arek00 said:
JanusVonMaria said:
But

It's been a while, but I think I remember a scene somewhere where Sakuya was being an absolute beast or something and had
It's been a while, so I don't know how accurate that is. If that's the case, then it would seem Shizuru can defeat Sakuya, but only in absolutely ideal conditions.
Sep 27, 2016 5:18 PM
Jul 2016
In Moon Sakuya said that Shizuru managed to defeat him in some world, but Shizuru said that it was only because they were inside a closed space and she had enough time to spread all her differents chemicals.

Sakuya is a broken character, to the point that MoonKotarou couldn't summon him on Moon and Sakuya actually managed to come with his own strength, truly a broken cheat character who is fit for an Otome perfect capture target.

Shizuru is the only one who actually has a chance to defeat him besides Kotarou so I think that the ranking of power is:

Sakuya >>>>>>>>> Kashima Sakura > MoonKagari > MoonKotarou > Shizuru > Esaka > The rest are similar.
Sep 27, 2016 5:45 PM

Apr 2015
Arek00 said:
Spoilers from VN.

This post is awesome, but when it comes to it... does it really matter? It's not a fucking Dragon Ball Z! Are you guys 12 or something?
Sep 27, 2016 7:56 PM
Jul 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Arek00 said:
Spoilers from VN.

This post is awesome, but when it comes to it... does it really matter? It's not a fucking Dragon Ball Z! Are you guys 12 or something?
LMAO, probably the best and funniest answer I found.
Sep 28, 2016 7:42 AM

Mar 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Arek00 said:
Spoilers from VN.

No, it doesn't really matter :D I just got bored. Writing meaningless things from time to time is kinda fun.

EDIT: I think you guys are kinda underestimating Esaka-san :D
HoloFTWSep 28, 2016 10:27 AM
Sep 29, 2016 8:17 PM
Jul 2016
Arek00 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

No, it doesn't really matter :D I just got bored. Writing meaningless things from time to time is kinda fun.

Esaka-san is strong, but Sakuya is just too broken and whoever that can defeat Sakuya is god-tier and the only ones who managed to do that was Shizuru, Kotaru and Kashima Sakura and AnimeKagari with her FeeCof attack.
Oct 3, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2016
JanusVonMaria said:
Arek00 said:

Esaka-san is strong, but Sakuya is just too broken and whoever that can defeat Sakuya is god-tier and the only ones who managed to do that was Shizuru, Kotaru and Kashima Sakura and AnimeKagari with her FeeCof attack.

Cats also can defeat Sakuya.

Does that mean cats (especially Hissy Cat) are god-tier? :v

Btw, I'm sure that Esaka-san would keep up with Sakuya for a long time if they had a fight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.