Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2016 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last chapter, pretty much an epilogue and now the glorious masterpiece which was this arc comes to an end, the Mother's Rosario is pure perfection and my favorite tale of all time, I loved Yuuki's interactions with Asuna, the fight scenes, the impactful drama, and more than anything I loved seeing Asuna developing, confronting her mother, dealing with her own problems, becoming a more self-assured and mature person, after this splendid coming-of-age story she's no longer a girl, she's a grown up and down to earth woman ready to face life's hardships, I'll (probably) write an review of this adaptation anytime soon - Overall: 20/10.

Dec 24, 2022 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Reki Kawahara and Hadzuki Tsubasa made a masterpiece of a manga. I hope it made unwise people realise how awesome Asuna is and how we Ouji/Ojou-samas suffer with our mothers. Loved everything about it! 10/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosario Chapter 12 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 17, 2016

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 24, 2021 12:25 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosario Chapter 11 Discussion

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 24, 2021 12:04 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosario Chapter 9 Discussion

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 23, 2021 8:01 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosario Chapter 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 12, 2014

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 18, 2021 1:35 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosario Chapter 10 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 17, 2016 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.