Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2016 6:12 PM

Jun 2011
THE SHIP HAS SAILED.. OR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.. Using the memory loss as a way to reset the progress made on a relationship has to be one of, if not the most cliche outcome ever. Diane was freakin cute though, can't lie, I really liked the little touch where she did this girly thing of hiding herself from embarrassment with her hair.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 6, 2016 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
This time the episode was more interlocutory than usual, but at least there was an opportunity to grow the relationships between Diane and King, shared is a joy at this point, interesting, there are only the last few minutes of the episode. Very catchy the OST.
Oct 9, 2016 2:28 AM

May 2016
Meliodas has quite the firm grip. I envy him~

I did not expect the feels at all. It was so...beautiful :')

Diane remembers! Unfortunate for King to lose his memories because of that rock. That tear jerking build-up suddenly turned into a laugh fest xD

Hendriksen's alive and Dreyfus is a demon? Season 2 confirmed.

The soundtrack's as beautiful as always <3

Oct 23, 2016 6:15 AM

Jul 2009
I believe this episode was made for me to forget about my shipping, Howzer x Diane, but know what? I wont'! hahaha
Nov 5, 2016 3:35 PM

Sep 2015
OMG I've seen so much anime with that cliche of something knocking you out and you losing a bit of your memories after such an once in a lifetime experience...Poor King. Also glad no one hates Diane :3

Wtf Dreyfus is actually alive, I assumed at first it wasn't him during the first episodes of his appearance looking kinda diff for me
Nov 13, 2016 8:24 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A love history witout happy end!! xD

The best of the episode, was after the ending, 3 greats minutes!!!
Nov 24, 2016 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
Good to see Diane and King together. I don't remember much but I know those two go way back. And like they said, they both have longer life spans than humans, another reason why they're perfect for each other. But still the lack of Hawk in this episode is just sad. :(
Dec 14, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
noooooooo just when I thought Diane and King would have relationship progress King had to forget everything
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 21, 2016 3:50 PM
Dec 2016
Since its been a while since I watched the the show, can someone's please remind me as to how Diane became small?
Jan 10, 2017 3:24 PM

Feb 2014
Seriously? They didn't do that... yeah.. they did... the cliche of losing memory. omg...
In the end this episode was pointless.

1/10 for this episode.
The others were just so-so
TechOtakuJan 10, 2017 3:35 PM
Jan 13, 2017 8:50 AM
Jul 2014
I hated it... I hate king x diane... i'd rather watch teletubbies than watch this episode... Hah~ the first season was good... why the hell did it turn out like this... what a waste...
Jan 13, 2017 8:58 AM
Jul 2014
Borgoats said:
Since its been a while since I watched the the show, can someone's please remind me as to how Diane became small?
merlin gave her a shrinking medicine... and I still hate diane x king... she should have stayed in love with meliodas...
Jan 16, 2017 1:50 PM

Aug 2016
I love Diane and King so much, I will defend this ship with my life
Jan 28, 2017 8:14 AM

Aug 2012
One of the best episodes...
Feb 18, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2016
ARE-YOU-FUCKING-KIDDING-ME-KING!?

Also Hendrickson still being alive is pretty crazy
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 29, 2017 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
Never really cared for Diane x King but damn, it's like Diane is a different character now that she's smaller and has her memories back.
I really like this ship now.
Apr 18, 2017 1:41 PM

May 2015
Diane past recollection/memory about King came back...!? Harlequin forgot what had happened after he got hit by the head. Damn You… rubble! XD

On a side note:
Hendrickson has more lives than a cat... when this dude will bite the dust! So, it is fair to say that thin is not Dreyfus anymore...
Apr 19, 2017 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
King is cute, that was a beautiful episode to me c:

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
May 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2015
Diane was quite playful with King this episode. Ah, she's top tier best girl and waifu material.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 20, 2017 1:45 PM

Sep 2012
That was a malicious ship tease, real talk. (Giant) Diane is one of my favorite things about this show, so having her ruthlessly crush King's heart while she's small was really hard to bear. I can appreciate that they're going deep with the character dynamics in this season, but you can't just mess with our heads like that!
Jul 22, 2017 2:48 AM

Dec 2012
Dat Diane fine body.
LMAO at Meliodas. He claims dat oppai.
Nude Diane. Nice.
It's a New-Type.
Dat Diane body.
Dat ending.

Nice Diane body episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 4, 2017 7:48 AM

Mar 2016
howzer fell on ban lo
l
Fkin hell i shiep dem soo bad(✧∀✧)/ ...though for some reason i don't really mind it when Diane's a bit clingy towards meliodas?.....maybe because he's the main character(•ิ_•ิ)?
aww the construction worker was nice... them playing tag sure as hell brought back some bitter/sweet memories<3 aww she remembers the past!!but how doe?
those things still exists fknell....
ohh goddang it ...cursed you debris from the fight..

but good for you king!

so drayfus was a member of the demon clan after all?or i just didnt remember in the 1rst season?(didnt read the manga)or im just stewpid ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭
Bruneian
Here
Feel
Free
To
Add
Mehh
You
Fkin
Scrub
Aug 28, 2017 12:21 PM

May 2015
Good old Hen. is back.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 22, 2017 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
Holy shit! Did Diane actually get her memories back? I hope that was canon and not some bullshit "what if" fanservice scenario.
Aaaand more dead people getting resurrected. How about getting another villain? Why is that so hard? Would be much more interesting that way too.
Jan 6, 2018 11:17 AM

Jul 2013
Even though I have forgotten much of the series, I do remember that particular backstory that made me like King and Diane's relationship so this episode was fine to an extent. This series really likes to take its time. The plot isn't really moving at all or is moving at a very slow pace much like its prequel. I would have liked this episode more if it wasn't for that stupid move at the end. Just when you thought that their relationship is progressing then King conveniently forgets about it so the development resets all over again. It made the whole episode pointless considering that a majority of it features the both of them.

Also, it's stupid of me to just remember it but how the fuck is Dreyfus still alive? Am I missing something here? Lol

And Henrickson is also alive. Can we get another villain already? This seems like it's headed for a typical revenge story.
Jan 9, 2018 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
That was a waste of time. Why do they do this? Spend an entire episode building up and then ruining it with some brick which causes King amnesia.
Feb 23, 2018 7:24 AM

Feb 2015
Another minor developments and important after-credits scene episode. But we got a lot of best girl Diane so I enjoyed it. Okay the brick causing memory loss was annoying. But we know that Diane remembers and has some feelings so it didn't all amount to nothing.
May 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Jul 2013
I liked that episode. The interaction between Diane and King is pretty cute. Must be hard for Diane to go back into the city and help the people who despised her and the other sins so much. I was glad to that everyone was sorry for what they did :)

The catch and run was funny. I didn't expect that a paladin of the new generation survived. King and Diane made the perfect team and the kiss was what I waited for. So that means Diane remembered that past days with King?

This can't be real. Omg King how can you forget about the kiss >.<

That ending :o
Why does Dreyfus have all these marks? He and Hendrikson normally should be dead.

May 27, 2018 11:03 PM

Mar 2016
Man, I really love this episode since it's dedicated solely just to King and Diane...

The night where both enjoy the fireworks alone...
]

Having fun together with Diane teasing King a little...

King holding Diane on his arms...

Then Diane kissed King on the cheeks! This is an incredibly adorable moment! I am genuinely happy for King!

But then...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Even if King does remember all the other things he and Diane have done together in that day, the most significant moment of the day is erased! OMG wtf my heart is broken. Such a tragedy... That sweet kiss is gone! Is this karma for Erasing Diane's memory 200 years ago???

One day, I hope Diane can fully regain her memory though. RIght now I think she remembers a few things related to King here and there but not about King himself. But if she ever recovers her memory fully later. I hope she will show King her recovered feeling for him.

Meanwhile, those mofos Dreyfus and Hendricksen are still alive and turns out BOTH of them have drunk the demon's blood...
ShadowkillZMay 27, 2018 11:18 PM
Aug 29, 2018 10:54 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode, Diane is such a nice girl. And King is cool too, just a bit too jealous sometimes. But of course he would forget about her remembering, wouldn't be a sidestory otherwise. But Diane x King seems to be offical now :3
Jan 19, 2019 10:46 PM

May 2013
KingXDiane <33333333333333

kawaii episode C:

It's only natural she would move on from Meliodas eventually, seeing as how he loves Elizabeth :3
Apr 23, 2019 9:37 AM
Apr 2018
Basically just wasted 20 minutes of character development by having King forget everything. Fucking brilliant.
Sep 4, 2019 3:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Diane is very cool but i really don't like King...
Apr 7, 2020 3:14 AM

May 2018
wait, how tf are Dreyfus and Hendrickson still alive after one got revenge countered and the other turned into dust?
Aug 10, 2020 12:46 AM

May 2015
What the flying fuck? Why is Dreyfus helping Hendrickson? And why does he have demon blood too?
Feb 21, 2021 11:32 AM

Nov 2019
It was a cute character development episode, but this “season” is still not holding quite up to the previous one.
Jun 26, 2021 4:25 AM
Jun 2017
This episode was great.
Jan 1, 2023 6:03 PM

Mar 2010
Damn I was happy for my boi king, haha the dementia is real.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 21, 2023 4:27 PM
Apr 2023
Sweet episode! Again pretty cliche but still very sweet to see King and Diane go have a day together. Also that random shot of Howzer drunk at a table was really funny to me.
Jan 26, 11:51 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to otakugirl10
larryy said:
Where are y'all watching it? I can't find the third ep released any where.

use kissanime you will find it there

and btw this eps was great i loved the dianexking moments but come on why did he have to forget what happened? why always one of the two loses his/her memories ?

@otakugirl10
What anime is that gif from?

-------

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I would like to break the writers jaw right now. You can't create a tearjerking, heartwarming moment like that just to kill it with amnesia. I watched this episode last night and had to just stop and go to bed. But I just laid in bed fuming. I was having a mixture of anger and anxiety like I have never gotten from anime before. It's not okay to block a tearjerker from happening. Especially if it's supposed to be heartwarming. I was legitimately in need of that kind of emotion. I haven't been able to cry in a VERY long time. And I NEED to. It's about the only way to break the numbness and basically reset your ability to have normal emotional functionality when you are "stuck" in that numb state. I was just about to tear up and then WHAM they fucking ruined it. I hate this episode so much.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

95 by GearheadOtaku »»
Jan 27, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

70 by ToTheGyz »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:55 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

112 by ToTheGyz »»
Jul 20, 2023 4:52 AM

» Only 4 ep why? What is this?

BestBoiEren - Mar 28, 2016

21 by gayanimeboi »»
Mar 25, 2020 5:14 PM

» Hawks on Arby's Twitter

JayHairston - Jul 18, 2017

0 by JayHairston »»
Jul 18, 2017 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.