Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2016 11:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The way Captain April talks about the army in her own way and ideals is probably what recruits didn't expect. Seems kinda interesting so far if you look at it from her perspective.

The silliness of Catherine Blueangel is getting awkward imo especially with Quenser.
Oct 10, 2016 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
I think this was the most emotional volume so far, and it was nice to have one consistent battlefield for a change of pace.

It was also great seeing another side to our heroes, especially the full immersion into the role of "big brother".
Oct 11, 2016 2:15 AM
Jun 2013
Iv'e been wondering when Objects would stop having their nuclear-resistant armor, after all nuclear weaponization seems to have stopped. Lizard Tail doesn't exactly follow this train of thought though. I keep thinking about how expensive it must have been to maintain, always in need of large-scale repairs, but I guess having a hollow body helps a lot.

Lots of comedy in this volume, maybe that's why it felt so much darker than the others. I think Kamachi was showing a bit of his personal fascination with little sisters. On the other hand he mentioned a plague and a weakening of the immune system, human experimentation, and nuclear bombs (we will get a volume with even more focus on these age-old weapons)

Having so many returning characters was fun: Monica, Information Alliance commander and her elite, Myonri, the PMC girl, Qwensur's "daddy" (he was only mentioned before). We finally learned something about Qwensur's life, he lived in the countryside before moving to Paris with his father (Now I want a volume set in the Legitimacy Kingdom home country).

Poor Oh ho ho-chan, she really got the short end of the stick throughout this volume. But that's what she gets for blowing up my favorite duct tape tank.
Anime exists
all is well
Nov 6, 2016 9:54 AM

Jun 2012
A 1 on 1 acrobatic fight between an Ex-pilot and an Air force Pilot in their daring outfit, best part.

I'm not so sure how the zombie object were embedded in an asteroid, so we could expect more absurd Objects from Faith Organization to emerge from now(?).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Volume 15 Discussion

Shades371 - May 6, 2018

1 by DedPanda »»
Dec 17, 2018 1:54 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Volume 14 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Oct 8, 2017

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Oct 16, 2017 11:46 AM

» So where does the anime leave off in the novel?

Major123 - Apr 25, 2016

0 by Major123 »»
Apr 25, 2016 6:21 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Volume 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

2 by arrancaralien »»
Feb 23, 2016 9:28 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Volume 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 10, 2015 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.