Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2016 10:39 PM

Feb 2014
Goddamn, Miyu. I get why she wouldn't want to consider Erika her friend, but way to be a c*nt to her. I bet no way that will backfire by turning her to the dark side. If she isn't already dead, that is, which would make it even sadder. Although, I doubt they'd kill a loli in a loli spin-off show.

And finally Shirou shows up. I hope Tanaka also joins them, because she's probably their one trump card against Julian's powers.
Sep 7, 2016 11:00 PM

Nov 2012
about time this series got interesting again.
Sep 7, 2016 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
TRACE ON!

Dat Big Fat Ass Rho Aias.

Dat Entrance.

Episode 11. TECHNOBOYS, YOU (GUYS) HAVE ONE JOB.
Sep 7, 2016 11:17 PM

Apr 2010
OrangeJP said:
Shirou Emiya

A fucking legend

Literally came buckets.

Can't wait for the Shirou and
Sep 8, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2007
Oh I see certian trolls are STILL following me around and trying to slander me out of their salt that I was right. Keep trying it guys. Its hilarious.

Anyway
TheLittleRedHero said:
Fai said:

UfoUBW was prettier Deen but with less route mixing. Same level of writing, same level of incompetent production staff, same level of director having no idea what he is doing, same level of "adapting" and actually even worse pacing than in DEEN verison. It was pretty much a cash grab throw-away adaptation that Ufo did not bother to allocate proper people to work on it. Sure it got the general order of events right but it utterly failed both in atmosphere, directing and characterization to the point that half the last episode thread is anime onlies making incorrect assumptions(with other half being those who read the VN correcting them). It rushed the moments that should be taken slower, it skipped the moments that actually explain things and and actually make characters make sense and then it slowed down on things that literally have no purpose but to fill the space. Hey who needs the main character actually having monologues that explain his philosophy and psychology, if we can have 4 minute long scene where characters do nothing but eat or walk past landmarks! But hey it had pretty explosions!

tl;dr: it was pretty much Michael Bay adaptation kind of deal.

Prillya so far is the only fate show where, barring Episodes 7 and 8 in the first season, everything has been handled correctly.

Ah I see then, well that would make sense in a way, still I haven't read the source but I did kinda got the message from an anime only point of view that is of course.

Another question, weren't there like filler episodes in Prillya? I was told from a friend of mine that at least in 2wei + Herz there were some anime original content plastered around, but it was beneficial for the story line from what I was aware of.

Well you maybe did but most people certainly never understood how

Most of Prillya is adaptations of manga and its omake chapters, which mostly add more into the character interactions and etc. Some of the fights were anime original - for example the episode 6 of first season was an expanded fight, 2wei had a completely anime original fight between Bazett and Luvia's buttler, etc. Herz had a lot of anime original episodes but all of them served as a build up to various plotlines even beyond 3rei and beyond what manga has covered by now.

We certainly did not have a whole wasted pointless episodes like certain case of a not-shinji being a failure and turning people into gatorade. The ironic thing is that Prillya's anime original material does better job at build up than Ufo adapting actually canon material did.

There's something really sad with the fact that it is the "magical girl spin off" that actually bothers to explain important lore like what magic circuits are, how grail works or how projection actually works, while the adaptation of "main canon" is playing it so loose that most of fights outright contradict the lore.
AhenshihaelSep 8, 2016 1:17 AM
Sep 8, 2016 2:02 AM

Jun 2008
MY GOD...

So...once again....say it with me...

Loli/Fate = BEST FATE!

Absolutely amazing, I've never had so much fun watching any Fate anime as I have this season.

Everything about this season has been so damn good!

Can't wait for the next episode, I really hope we see a good fight!
Sep 8, 2016 3:04 AM

Jun 2015
Myuverse Shirou FTW
Sep 8, 2016 4:12 AM

Nov 2013
Shirou looked way better in episode 1 than previous seasons so I had high hopes for this, but no the last scene still didn't look as good as the manga :|
That said everything else was pretty good so I'm hyped for the last two episodes.
Sep 8, 2016 6:39 AM
Jul 2014
Dat BAMF cliffhanger.

Vhailor said:
Goddamn, Miyu. I get why she wouldn't want to consider Erika her friend, but way to be a c*nt to her. I bet no way that will backfire by turning her to the dark side. If she isn't already dead, that is, which would make it even sadder. Although, I doubt they'd kill a loli in a loli spin-off show.

ikr? That was more than a bit harsh, especially when her brother followed it up with apparently turning her into a meal for some evil sludge. You just don't do that.
Sep 8, 2016 7:10 AM

Jun 2013
So Gil and Bazette were arriving on the scene together with Kuro, but Kuro ran off on her own and got ahead of them, unless that was part of the plan which does seem so because they were communicating through Ruby. That was pretty cool seeing Gil chain up Angelica and then the two freeing Rin and Luvia. And Gil was badass as always with that invisibility hat which he got somehow even though he shouldn't be able to as per his own words. Angelica has access to the Gate of Babylon and has everything Gil has and Gil shouldn't have many things. But he could pull out the hat from the Gate even though Angelica is the one who put it there. If he could pull the hat out then why can't he pull out weapons from there? I don't really get how this Gate of Babylon works. He says he doesn't have access to the stuff Angelica has (weapons and stuff) and then he pulls out the invisibility hat Angelica put in there. Are there compartments in the Gate which are accessed differently or whatever and Gil has access to everything other than the weapons stash? Or maybe Gil is just fooling around and he can kill Angelica whenever he wants but is waiting for the Holy Grail to activate because he's a bastard in the end?

Miyu is rescued by Kuro who literally blows away the top of the tower. And Illya and Miyu embrace each other. The scene was touching and all, but that was hardly the time to be all lovey-dovey.

Illya goes Saber on Darius and then stabs him with the rule breaker which dispels the the magic over the whole castle. And Darius turns out to be dead all along and it was his son, Julian, who was pretending to be Darius. And Tanaka noticed this thing back then. And Tanaka has also awakened from her slumber. That scribbling on the wall was done by Tanaka or was it there from the start? Whatever the case, the mysterious floating cube poured its whatever on Erica which means that Erica is also someone like Miyu, as in made to serve some purpose.

And Gil frees Shero 2.0 from the dungeon. And he's here with his Trace On to settle the score with Julian. This Shero looks more badass than Illya's Shiro.
Sep 8, 2016 7:13 AM

Dec 2012
This was great, I thought it would be the final EP too so I got kinda happy when I found out it wasn't.

Never thought a magical girl loli fanservice show could have such heartwarming moments. Also, Shero was straight badass, arguably more than in UBW (I'm not a VN guy).

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Sep 8, 2016 7:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mirality said:
Vhailor said:

ikr? That was more than a bit harsh, especially when her brother followed it up with apparently turning her into a meal for some evil sludge. You just don't do that.
Sometimes you have to be strict with kids too or they'll never learn that what they're doing is wrong. Sure it was pretty harsh but at the same time Erika has like no sense of good/evil or right/wrong so that might've been the only way to really get the message across
Sep 8, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2008
Wait... so why was he using his fathers body? Did I miss something?
Sep 8, 2016 8:42 AM

May 2016
HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE,

but tbh his entrance in manga is better.. still love this episode though.

@TheLittleRedHero
UBW anime covered shounen aspect of UBW. won't say it's bad but VN UBW is better, it explores better into character conflict, choice, his reasoning and consequence.
Sep 8, 2016 10:38 AM

Feb 2015
TRACE ON!!!
fucking badass as fuck. ma dude finally appeared at the end of the episode. look at that hype ma dude. so freaking badass seriously. and look at that bit of white hair on his hair. he's becoming into archer goddamit ma dude. shit is getting real seriously.
episode 10. next 2 episode; for the final 2 episode, emiya vs julius.

overall, it was a really good episode imo even tho there were some cliche scenes in my perspective. but that ending seriously. got me hyped so much. looking foward to the next episode like shit.

and btw, when miyu said erika is not her friend. that was so hars imo and a wrong move. if she said she is her friend, i don't think all of that will happen. now i'm so confused why miyu said that. well, i didn't really care that much but it was still hars to see.

SO!
how is tanaka doing right now ?
helloo ??!?!? tanaka ? will you reveal yourself or not ?
Sep 8, 2016 1:30 PM

Oct 2015
I loved the chapter, a lot of talk and praise.
First a full Saber-Ily and also using the Rule Braker.
I thought Erica was going to be transformed into something weird or losing control when Miyu told her it was not her friend.
When I showed up I thought it was Julian covered Matou Shinji, and said "## @@ @@ #! Does this guy has to cause problems in all dimensions"?

And to top it an excellent conclusion when listening Trace-on!
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Sep 8, 2016 3:26 PM

Jun 2013
Trace on motherfucker!!
Sep 8, 2016 3:33 PM

May 2016
Finally after kinda boring 9 episodes, Miyuverse Shirou comes in like a boss and we get Darius son too.
Sep 8, 2016 7:04 PM

Jul 2009
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the ultimate sin that this episode has committed by

On a more serious note, it was decent even if a bit anti-climactic. Certainly could have used less still shots of characters looking shocked but I guess they did that so they could end the episode with onii-chan's introduction.
Sep 9, 2016 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
The faker finally makes his move.
Sep 9, 2016 2:31 PM

Apr 2012
sadpotato250 said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the ultimate sin that this episode has committed by

Yeah I'm sad about this omission since I wanted to see Kirei on his motorcycle.
Sep 9, 2016 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
I knew shirou was gonna be a cliffhanger but come on ;_: I heard mang good things about "this" shirou. The fact that they wont show me my favorite noble phantasm makes me even more sad ;_;. Kuro is the fanservice version, archer/shirou badass version
Sep 9, 2016 5:46 PM

Feb 2012
sadpotato250 said:

On a more serious note, it was decent even if a bit anti-climactic. Certainly could have used less still shots of characters looking shocked but I guess they did that so they could end the episode with onii-chan's introduction.

they could still include that scene in the next episode, hopefully they do.
Sep 9, 2016 11:07 PM

Oct 2008
my god! the "Trace On" entrance execution of (you know who[Shero LOL]) was epic!
I'm still waiting for Tanaka's purpose on this show.
5/5!

Sep 9, 2016 11:52 PM

Jul 2007
sadpotato250 said:

Chances are that will be pre-credits scene next episode.
Sep 10, 2016 9:08 AM

Sep 2015
This just keeps getting better and better. I LOVE this season three. Rule breaker was awesome surprised me for sure. There was so much Awesomeness going around and Illya and Miyu finally reuniting! Shirou's entrance was a shock as well. This is going to be EPIC. Trace On!!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 10, 2016 1:18 PM

Jun 2011
Love Shirou, I can't wait to see him kick some ass next episode.
I really need to get his nendoroid...
Sep 11, 2016 2:42 AM

Sep 2013
SHITS GOING DOWN BOYS, I REPEAT SHITS GOING DOWN!!!! ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN!!!
Sep 11, 2016 8:51 AM

Mar 2015
I sure hope they adapt this part of the manga:
DodeDagonSep 11, 2016 8:55 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2016 1:03 AM

May 2016
Oh my goodness, I jizzed a little when I realised the whole setup looks exactly like the main F/SN holy grail pillar in the cavern under the mountain from heaven's feel.

I came again when Shirou traced on.

Plus throughout the entire episode I felt that Illya and Miyu really needs to fuck like bunnies on the floor already.

Lewd/5 dank stuff
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Sep 12, 2016 5:05 AM

May 2015
Infatuate said:
This was great, I thought it would be the final EP too so I got kinda happy when I found out it wasn't.

Never thought a magical girl loli fanservice show could have such heartwarming moments. Also, Shero was straight badass, arguably more than in UBW (I'm not a VN guy).

Hurmmm, whilst the UBW anime was DECENT you are correct in saying that this version of Shirou does appear more badass. However, the UBW VN Shirou is probably the most badass, perhaps superseded only by heavens feel shirou.

Sep 12, 2016 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
pretty much the only Shirou that is nice while i cant stand any other versions of him

was an amazing ep and cant wait to see the next 2 ep as they will be amazing!
"one step at a time"
Sep 12, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2009
So, what exactly happened to Erica? Is she dead? :/
But I'm really happy to finally see Shirou free and getting ready to fight. I can't wait for the next ep.!
Sep 13, 2016 4:21 AM

Jul 2007
fightingotaku said:
pretty much the only Shirou that is nice while i cant stand any other versions of him

All shirous are nice and there's no real personality or behavior differences between them beyond different ideals.
Sep 13, 2016 11:34 PM

Sep 2011
Fate won't be completed without badass Shirou.

Sep 17, 2016 4:34 AM

Nov 2011
The flaps in the story and the plot twists, are intriguing, and make the story enjoyable and exciting, finally comes the highlight in the end, better than that you die. XD
Too bad I did not see a Miyu more resolute and determined durations demand for Julian in the final.
I did not expect just to review here Shirou. ^_^
Ah! It turned out, the mystery of Beatrice and her beloved Julian. :P
Oct 3, 2016 8:14 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Got the chills from this episode, pity EMIYA didnt played.
Nov 3, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2013
The scene, as Illya and Miyu were reunited was awesome and emotional.

It was great to see Darius suffer, how he melted and Erica was swallowed by that black stuff was pretty sick though.

How Bazett and Gil surprised the enemy was cool. They were too cocky and careless, they should have paid more attention to their surroundings.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
Goddamn that ending got me hyped!
Dec 5, 2017 6:18 AM

Sep 2012
if Miyu & this Shirou come back with them to their earth then their earth will have 2Shirou's, Shirou will get a twin pro lol
Dec 25, 2017 5:10 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! But lol so many PDA moments. They could have killed Miyu and Illya during those moments.

So Darius already died a long time ago. And now Julian finally showed his true face.

Shirou!!! When he said "Trace on" damn!!!!
Apr 20, 2018 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
Shirou hype! Rule Breaker was a nice surprise, kinda nostalgic. First I though that Julian guy looked like Sakura's brother xD
Jan 13, 2019 10:42 AM

Sep 2014
Lmao here I thought I might actually watch the rest of fate after this (because I dont want to sit in front of my pc for 50h just scrolling through text which is essentially the VN) and ofc half the comments are about how bad all the adaptions are. Aside from Illya ofcourse.

Ps: everyone is talking about the trace on part and here I am thinking he will turn into a magical girl as well
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 24, 2019 2:29 AM

Dec 2012
People don't only cry when they're feeling sad? Oh boy. Who did she learn that obvious statement from.
Ko-Gil and Bazett.
Ko-Gil got it back.
Rin and Luvia are back to normal.
Luvia oppai.
Rule breaker!
Miyu joins the fight.
A mountain?
Erika is not Miyu's friend.
Ko-Gil breaking Shirou out?
His face came off!
Julian?
Tanaka.
A counterfeiter.
Julian? Darius son?
Raw Anus.
Shirou!
Trace... On.

For the first time, Shirou got me hyped up.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 23, 2019 4:51 AM

Dec 2018
Lol, so Julian is real...somehow Julian reminded me of Shinji in a more serious state.

So Julian needs to disguise as his own father.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 8, 2020 8:10 PM

Aug 2019
fuck always love it when kid Gil mugs the shit outta Angelica, never gets old.

OOOH finally get to see OUS Shirou, been proper waiting for this for a while so you know i said "oh you fucked up big time" when my guy appeared. Tbh OUS Shirou is probably the only version of shirou i really like (next to HF shirou) shame they can't expand his story further then this anime
Nov 9, 2020 1:52 AM

Oct 2007
surprise attack from Bazett and Gil free Luvia and Rin. Did not expect that! :>

that stab from Rule Breaker, take that, you scum!

Miyu and Illya reunited at last.

things are getting intense. And Shiro has been freed! Next episode will be intense..
Liddo-kunNov 9, 2020 1:58 AM
Dec 19, 2020 6:00 AM

Feb 2019
SHIROU IS HERE!!!!!

Damn I have goosebumps.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jun 16, 2023 1:33 PM
Aug 2022
Shirou chegou para surrar o Julian vamossssssssssssss
Sep 16, 2023 11:00 AM

Feb 2020
man beatrice is really funny

and I heard a lot about how cool this shirou is supposed to be, seems pretty hype.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2016

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.