Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yikes, that food.
I don't even want to know what that tastes like..
Sep 6, 2016 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
Praise the sun!. Lol the lizardmen dont even know how bad they messed up lol don't insult Riruma
Around and around the cycle goes.
Sep 6, 2016 3:13 PM

Sep 2013
Shion a deadly cook and poor Gobuta XD
Lizard man Gabil looks like a cool dude.
Sep 6, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2008
RIP Gobuta. they all fit their classic roles, but still. it would be inconceivable that in this time period there would be a female who cant cook :P
Sep 6, 2016 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
Why, beautiful woman can't cook? XD

Oh, that lizardmen sure hardcore narcissist
Sep 7, 2016 2:59 AM

Mar 2015
RIP gobuta.. he got poison resistance anyways.. so it's win win for him...

manga version sure redeemed gabil a lot... maybe illustration make him more comical than arrogant...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 17, 2017 8:46 PM
Dec 2013
Just thought I'd mention in the Light Novel,
Jul 3, 2017 2:26 AM

Dec 2015
Lol Gabil, I have no words xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 8, 2018 5:11 AM

Oct 2015
Shion and Rimuru kinda reminded me of Ains and Albedo! Shuna and Shion fighting for Rimuru is exactly like Shalltear and Albedo.

Just gave the food to Gobta, what an unlucky fool! That was great humor, Shion is one interesting character.

Gabil is also a funny Lizard, i wonder what is next?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 27, 2018 12:31 AM

Sep 2014
Poor Shion...or I should say Gobuta xD
Those lizardmen are pretty funny heh.
Apr 21, 2020 4:01 AM

Feb 2018
Leave it to me Rimuu sama, lol.
May 5, 2023 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
Kaijin and Garum helping with the clothes with Shuna is a nice thing. More people, more work done! Seeing Shion and Shuna fight over Rimuru is funny lol. At the scene of Shion's cooking on Rimuru's plate, I like how the Great Sage cooperated with Rimuru lmao! Great Sage knew Gobta was behind them (Rimuru and Great Sage) because of [Magic Perception] skill. It was funny to see Gobta literally dying from Shion's cooking LMAO! Also, bruhhh when Hakurou said, "it's part of training" in his mind as part of the excuse lmaoo.

Kurobee and Kaijin became friends and talked for two hours lmao! They've been talking about swords. I'm assuming, that from the skill of Kurobee to be able to make swords, it's probably because he's a blacksmith too just like Kaijin. I am glad they found friends already! Also, I am glad that his appearance didn't changed at all! There's nothing wrong with an old man talking to a younger person, but it would look awkward and would have been awkward for Kaijin first. Or maybe he didn't have his appearance changed at all because of two things I've said in the previous forums discussion post: 1) Because mostly of Rimuru's mana has been drained and was close to low activity mode; 2) Because he's that old, and when converted from Ogre to Oni it was exactly the same.

Gabiru and his comrades have finally arrived at Rimuru's village. It looks like they came up with a grand entrance lmao.
Mar 25, 6:35 AM
Nov 2022
Apparently the beautiful and strong girl doesn't have the ability to cook (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ fortunately the slime managed to avoid the death flag.
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Aug 2019
Shion is definetly my favorite of the kijin followed by shuna
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 118 Discussion

Penguinu - May 23

3 by Ten »»
May 25, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 116 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 26

3 by LuisLetacio »»
May 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 4 Discussion

Vindstot - Jul 24, 2015

12 by Naruto__senpai »»
Apr 30, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 117 Discussion

irondark30 - Apr 28

1 by MRM2405 »»
Apr 28, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.