Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2016 5:44 PM

Jul 2015
Although it was unlikely they would ever make the cc chapter into an anime i still had faith. Now i think its's safe to assume that there will never be a season 2. Honestly im so upset right now. It can't just be me who loved that anime so much and has been waiting for an adaption of coda for years right?
Aug 29, 2016 8:13 PM

Feb 2013
It makes perfect sense not having a Season 2 from a marketing perspective.

Think about it, Introductory chapter leaves on a ending that is far from satisfying. When people knows there is a sequel they will definitely want to know what happens next. So, they buy the game, which is why adaptations are made in the first place! To boost sales of source material.

Now if there is a second season, then less people would buy the game.
Aug 29, 2016 8:43 PM
Jul 2018
yeah it's been 3 years and we have not heard anything about season 2. it would be nice though since i too want a conclusive anime ending. but at this point it's very unlikely. i guess people would have to read the vn
Sep 2, 2016 2:52 AM
Sep 2016
Take a look at white album 1 .The game was first sold in 1998.But until 2009 the anime was made.And the remake version was done in 2011.Now white album2 closeing chapter and coda came into market in 2013.According to the old rule,maybe in 2024 we may see cc and coda on the screen.
Oct 15, 2016 2:42 AM

Jan 2012
Never give up on WA2 as the game is popular however the anime series were average if I read from somewhere. I do hope it will get a 2nd season but think the Closing chapter goes into more sexual scenes (have not played the visual novel).

I would say give it a few years and I have been always checking to see if there is S2 but nothing as of yet

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 23, 2016 2:25 PM
Jul 2016
I hope so much for a second season!
I cant live with this Ending, i love the characters , every 3 of them ! and then comes this fucking end.. No!!
Touma need to come back!! if not i cry! ._.
Nov 27, 2016 10:54 PM

Jul 2015
Just finished the series, and yeah I'm dying to know how it all truly ends.. If only it had a manga adaptation :CC Haven't really tried visual novels, but ehhh not too sure about them..

caught in the wonder
Nov 28, 2016 5:31 AM
Jul 2016
Gem said:
Just finished the series, and yeah I'm dying to know how it all truly ends.. If only it had a manga adaptation :CC Haven't really tried visual novels, but ehhh not too sure about them..

I talked here a bit with a guy who playd the visual novel -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKOAiDAsda/?taken-by=fairy_skies
he told me a bit about the visual novel :)
Dec 12, 2016 9:49 PM
Jul 2011
Most likely won't get a second season. Sucks since the ending is so heartbreaking, it really needs a second season to feel completed for the anime. I'd be a bit worried for a second season to be honest. While I want it for the closure, I'm worried the second season won't be as emotionally impacting as the first was. I've heard people say Coda is more depressing than Introductory Chapter since it's more focused on love-triangle drama while Introductory Chapter was just setting up the love-triangle. Making the emotions feel real is the hardest part to an adaptation, so it'll be quite a challenge.
Dec 13, 2016 4:33 AM
Oct 2016
I just watched this series finished last night, i was wondering if there was going to be a second season but i highly doubted it, so is there more to this story?
Dec 13, 2016 4:34 AM
Oct 2016
HaizakiKun said:
Although it was unlikely they would ever make the cc chapter into an anime i still had faith. Now i think its's safe to assume that there will never be a season 2. Honestly im so upset right now. It can't just be me who loved that anime so much and has been waiting for an adaption of coda for years right?

Ok i thought there was more to this story then what i watched
Dec 27, 2016 7:13 AM
Jul 2016
At this point waiting for an official English translation of the VN is more likely than a second season which is a shame.
Dec 30, 2016 11:31 AM
Jul 2016
What the hell happened why did the black hair girl leave the Mc(sorry I don't remember the names cause I watched it some time ago).... In the vn they must have routes right and do they have bad endings too... Is the ending in anime a bad ending of the vn and what happens after in the vn
Dec 31, 2016 3:42 AM

Feb 2013
Ayush98 said:
What the hell happened why did the black hair girl leave the Mc(sorry I don't remember the names cause I watched it some time ago).... In the vn they must have routes right and do they have bad endings too... Is the ending in anime a bad ending of the vn and what happens after in the vn

The VN is split into 3 parts in 2 games. 1st game contains the first part, which is Introductory Chapter, this is the shortest part, and the anime adapted this part. The anime ending is the ending of the Introductory Chapter, which is kinetic meaning it only has one route, and only one ending which is the ending you saw in the anime. This ending leads to the next part.

The 2nd game contains the next 2 parts, Closing Chapter and Coda. Closing Chapter also has only one route (ignore the extra heroines), and that route leads the story into the 3rd part of the game Coda. In Coda is where there are several endings. You can decide if the protagonist will end up with Kazusa or Setsuna.
Mar 12, 2017 5:26 AM
Mar 2017
I was very disappointed with the ending, but until today there is no rest of the VN in manga?
Mar 12, 2017 5:52 AM

Jan 2017
i am lost when writing white album on mal
i get 3 tv series ;
white album
white album 2
white album second season
are they sequel or related
Mar 12, 2017 5:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
kikyo1hinamora said:
i am lost when writing white album on mal
i get 3 tv series ;
white album
white album 2
white album second season
are they sequel or related
White Album and White Album Second Season is one story

White Album 2 is a completely separate story, based on the sequel VN. You don't need to watch WA1 and WA1 S2 to watch WA2
Feb 25, 2018 10:04 AM
Feb 2018
I think the creators bombed people’s hearts with the damned ass ending.
Fukka even finished up correctly with similar plots and storyboard.Romance and music.
But this damn anime just started the true love in episode 11, and after that what the fuck do they do? End the anime in ep 13
My heart is truly broken and I’m sitting and crying after Touma went away.
For any new viewers I highly recommend quitting this anime if you don’t wanna cry even during sleep.
There totally needs to be a second season like “Touma comes back as a pro piano player, than the brown hair girl moves to Osaka becoming an international famous singer”.While my man here marries Touma than they have three kids going to school and brown hair comes to visit one day and they all play as a band for the memories.
Mar 8, 2018 6:04 PM
Sep 2017
Shravuchiha said:
I think the creators bombed people’s hearts with the damned ass ending.
Fukka even finished up correctly with similar plots and storyboard.Romance and music.
But this damn anime just started the true love in episode 11, and after that what the fuck do they do? End the anime in ep 13
My heart is truly broken and I’m sitting and crying after Touma went away.
For any new viewers I highly recommend quitting this anime if you don’t wanna cry even during sleep.
There totally needs to be a second season like “Touma comes back as a pro piano player, than the brown hair girl moves to Osaka becoming an international famous singer”.While my man here marries Touma than they have three kids going to school and brown hair comes to visit one day and they all play as a band for the memories.
True that, this anime is really a hidden gem.

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.