Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2016 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
I think Kotori because come on not only: [spoilers from episode 9]

Oh and also (vn spoiler)

She seems to be the girl that everyone can get along with, no one despises her and she has her own affiliation where no one but her is fighting.

Second one I guess would be Lucia x Kotarou or Shizuru x Kotarou.
Sure, Akane has a nice pair of tits but she didn't show anything remarkable at all so a quick tit-grab and that's it.

Side Note: from episode 8 the anime seemed to have finally found the word "plot" so let's hope they can finish it up good until 13.
removed-userAug 27, 2016 3:31 PM
Aug 27, 2016 3:46 PM
Jul 2016
A girl for Kotarou...

Third Planet from the Magic - Creamy☆Kagarin.
Aug 27, 2016 4:15 PM

Jul 2016
Oh and also (vn spoiler)

Kotori's route was by far the worst in the VN, though it was necessary to explain some things from a neutral perspective.

Lucia is by far best girl, followed by Shizuru, and possibly by this new Kagari. I'm looking forward to how this will play out.
Aug 27, 2016 4:15 PM

Feb 2014
Why not Touka?

Joking aside, I'd have to go with Kotori. I've always enjoyed her interactions with Kotarou, I feel like they're a nice match together.

Although at the end of the Terra route...
Aug 27, 2016 4:21 PM
Jul 2016
seeker_moc said:
Oh and also (vn spoiler)

Kotori's route was by far the worst in the VN, though it was necessary to explain some things from a neutral perspective.

Lucia is by far best girl, followed by Shizuru, and possibly by this new Kagari. I'm looking forward to how this will play out.

Why Kotori route was the worst one?
I liked that route way more than Sakuya's route.
Aug 27, 2016 4:25 PM

Jul 2016
Authoaria said:
Why not Touka?

Joking aside, I'd have to go with Kotori. I've always enjoyed her interactions with Kotarou, I feel like they're a nice match together.

Aug 27, 2016 4:31 PM

Jul 2016
[quote=JanusVonMaria message=47523770]
seeker_moc said:

Why Kotori route was the worst one?
I liked that route way more than Sakuya's route.

I think it's just because I didn't like Kotori. I know she has her issues, but Kotarou always tried so hard for her, and she never really acknowledged his feelings.
Aug 27, 2016 4:41 PM

Feb 2010
Kotori x Kotarou FTW
Aug 27, 2016 4:45 PM

Feb 2015
Definitely Kotori but I doubt he'll end up with anyone in the anime.
Aug 27, 2016 4:47 PM

Feb 2011
UnknownDepth said:
Kotori x Kotarou FTW

Same here, that's the only pairing I'm attach to (they're so cute together!!!!) xD
Aug 27, 2016 5:03 PM
Jul 2016
seeker_moc said:
Authoaria said:
Why not Touka?

Aug 27, 2016 5:04 PM
Jul 2016
I couldn't resist the temptation and voted for YoshiTen.
Aug 27, 2016 5:37 PM

Jul 2016
JanusVonMaria said:

LOL
Aug 27, 2016 5:50 PM
Jul 2016
Don't worry man, I was the same.
It's Yoshino after all.

おーおーおお よーしの
みんなお前に感謝してる WOW WOW WOW.

JanusVonMariaAug 27, 2016 5:55 PM
Aug 27, 2016 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
I wanna choose Sakuya x Kotarou due to me being a VN reader and of course, some people would find it stupid for me to ship them two... but omg despite the fact that Chihaya's Route was shounen-esque, I ship them due to their chemistry.

I think Lucia x Kotarou for my end, probably Kagari x Kotarou too. I don't know for the reasons for Lucia x Kotarou (maybe the VN bias) but in the anime, Kagari x Kotarou is pretty much a set for me after this.
Aug 27, 2016 7:09 PM
Jul 2016
I don't usually ship but if I had to choose, the best girl for Kotarou would probably be Kotori.
Aug 28, 2016 3:37 AM

Mar 2016
Shizu x Kota was a pretty sweet Romance during her route. I also think she made him a better person.
I might change my opinion after reading HF Kotori, she's so sweet. We just didn't get much of them in the VN to hype me about a relationship between then
Aug 28, 2016 4:19 AM

Aug 2013
Yoshi x Ten

They are so cute together
MariaScarletAug 30, 2016 3:26 AM
Aug 28, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2014
After Terra, i can only say Kagari.
Welp
Aug 28, 2016 6:40 AM

Mar 2013
seeker_moc said:
JanusVonMaria said:

LOL

Really? Oh man! And here I'm really liking him in anime tbh :'(
Aug 28, 2016 8:42 AM

Jul 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
seeker_moc said:

LOL

Don't worry, this won't happen in the anime. The VN's "Moon" route would be practically impossible to translate into Anime form, and wouldn't make sense anyway with the path the anime has taken so far.

Edit:
seeker_mocAug 28, 2016 8:49 AM
Aug 28, 2016 9:10 AM

Mar 2013
seeker_moc said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Don't worry, this won't happen in the anime. The VN's "Moon" route would be practically impossible to translate into Anime form, and wouldn't make sense anyway with the path the anime has taken so far.

Edit:

Aug 28, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2016
I am for Chihaya x Kotarou, and my pretexts with spoilers are below.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
With Chihaya, Kotarou attained his original goal. He wanted to have friends and a place where he will belong, and in denouement of Chihaya's route the club has been preserved(and even Yoshino has joined!). Both Kotarou and Chihaya had a same purport, they have supported each other, and they have implemented their wants. For me, that is an instance of how love should be like. It is also lucrative for others that Kotarou is affected by Ohtori-virus. With Chihaya, Kotarou truly concerned about other. As a result, Akane is recuperating, Lucia is fine, and none except Sakuya, Gill with Pani, and Midou's gang is forlorn.
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Aug 28, 2016 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Hmmmm I don't see him getting with any of the girls in this series anyways too but I really hope the club will be resurrected with the same members which is pretty much impossible, I hope they don't start rushing it and make him choose someone but since I don't think this will get a sequel cuz it aint selling well, I guess it would be good to close it off like that.
Aug 28, 2016 11:57 AM
Jul 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
seeker_moc said:

Edit:

Terra spoiler.
Aug 28, 2016 11:58 AM
Jul 2016
Hentai_conjurer said:
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
With Chihaya, Kotarou attained his original goal. He wanted to have friends and a place where he will belong, and in denouement of Chihaya's route the club has been preserved(and even Yoshino has joined!). Both Kotarou and Chihaya had a same purport, they have supported each other, and they have implemented their wants. For me, that is an instance of how love should be like. It is also lucrative for others that Kotarou is affected by Ohtori-virus. With Chihaya, Kotarou truly concerned about other. As a result, Akane is recuperating, Lucia is fine, and none except Sakuya, Gill with Pani, and Midou's gang is forlorn.

Chihaya had a route? I don't remember.
The routes as I remember are:
Kotori, Unlimited Sakuya Works, Lucia, Shizuru, Akane, Moon-Terra.
Aug 28, 2016 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
WAIT WAIT WAIT
is Sakuya gay? xd
I'm confused af
Aug 28, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 2016
JumBoRGiNo said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT
is Sakuya gay? xd
I'm confused af

Sakuya is not gay. He is the manlier guy in the series to the point that even Yoshino admires him.
Sakuya is Archer from Fate while Chihaya is his pet.
Aug 28, 2016 12:31 PM

Jul 2016
JumBoRGiNo said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT
is Sakuya gay? xd
I'm confused af

He's making a joke. Chihaya's route was mostly just Kotaru and Sakuya fighting the whole time, like the Unlimited Blade Works route in F/SN.

Aug 28, 2016 1:52 PM

Jan 2016
JanusVonMaria said:
Hentai_conjurer said:
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Why would you think so? For me he is but a beautiful appendage to Chihaya's route and a good mentor/comrade.
Aug 28, 2016 2:55 PM
Jul 2016
Hentai_conjurer said:
JanusVonMaria said:

Why would you think so? For me he is but a beautiful appendage to Chihaya's route and a good mentor/comrade.

Explain to me what Chihaya did on her route besides being the drive for Kotarou to become as strong and fabulous as Sakuya, not that I hate Chihaya but she did more in ShizuRucia's route than in Sakuya's route.
Aug 28, 2016 3:09 PM

Jan 2016
JanusVonMaria said:
Hentai_conjurer said:

Explain to me what Chihaya did on her route besides being the drive for Kotarou to become as strong and fabulous as Sakuya, not that I hate Chihaya but she did more in ShizuRucia's route than in Sakuya's route.

Well, what is wrong with being a drive for Kotarou? That is actually the reason I like her route. If not she, Kotarou would do not so much(if nothing). She was the coal for Kotarou's shounen machine. She sincerely loved him, was able to sacrifice herself(the scene when she stabbed herself), and also succored him in battle. So why the fact, that she was inducing Kotarou to implement their dreams was not enough?
About the ending: I deem that Kotarou has no real concern in just being stronger than Sakuya, but he was jocund because he manifested that he is apt to protect Chiahya as Sakuya has(well, it is not distinct from what you have uttered).
And yes, since I am that entity that has skipped Lucia's, Shizuru's, and a half of Akane's route, could you please convey what has performed Chihaya in other routes more significant than in her route? Thank you
Aug 28, 2016 3:33 PM
Jul 2016
Hentai_conjurer said:
JanusVonMaria said:

Well, what is wrong with being a drive for Kotarou? That is actually the reason I like her route. If not she, Kotarou would do not so much(if nothing). She was the coal for Kotarou's shounen machine. She sincerely loved him, was able to sacrifice herself(the scene when she stabbed herself), and also succored him in battle. So why the fact, that she was inducing Kotarou to implement their dreams was not enough?
About the ending: I deem that Kotarou has no real concern in just being stronger than Sakuya, but he was jocund because he manifested that he is apt to protect Chiahya as Sakuya has(well, it is not distinct from what you have uttered).
And yes, since I am that entity that has skipped Lucia's, Shizuru's, and a half of Akane's route, could you please convey what has performed Chihaya in other routes more significant than in her route? Thank you

I kinda feel that this is outside topic for this thread but meh anyays.

Aug 28, 2016 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
I wish this was a 24 episode anime for less rushing and more character scenes.
Aug 28, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2016
JanusVonMaria said:
Hentai_conjurer said:

I kinda feel that this is outside topic for this thread but meh anyays.

Thank you for your notion. I still consider that ambivalent route Chihaya's because the events wouldn't be in the way they are without her, but now I conceive your point. It turned to be, that it can be called Sakuya's route, so as long as the name of best girl Chihaya is not blemished I shall acquiesce.
Aug 28, 2016 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
JumBoRGiNo said:
I wish this was a 24 episode anime for less rushing and more character scenes.

Perhaps, but I think it's fine since they're portraying a "Kagari route" that's original material. Yes, they spent half the episodes summarizing the common route, and they likely won't even to begin to scratch the surface of everything that happened in the VN, but if that's what they were going for then even 24 episodes wouldn't be enough.

Besides, with a story like Rewrite, it would be impossible to adequately explain it in any other format besides a VN. Especially Moon, as it can only exist if all 5 heroine routes were adapted, and Terra might as well be it's own separate series. Looking just at other Key VN adaptions, it took them 40 episodes to adapt Little Busters, and 50 for Clannad, and those stories weren't as long or complex as Rewrite was.

Edit: For full disclosure, since Little Busters and Clannad were straight adaptions with no new material, I never watched the anime versions, and can not judge whether they were good adaptions despite their length.
seeker_mocAug 28, 2016 6:22 PM
Aug 28, 2016 6:28 PM
Jul 2016
Why so little support for YoshiTen ship, they are the best couple ever. Moon spoiler
Aug 28, 2016 7:03 PM

Feb 2010
sweetangie said:
UnknownDepth said:
Kotori x Kotarou FTW

Same here, that's the only pairing I'm attach to (they're so cute together!!!!) xD

Indeed they are sooo cute
Aug 28, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2013
I'm choosing Kotori. I've always found her interactions with Kotarou to be the most enjoyable.
Aug 28, 2016 11:17 PM

Jun 2014
Sakura kashima x kotarou

Of course I'm joking
Aug 29, 2016 1:37 AM

Mar 2013
JanusVonMaria said:

Terra spoiler.

Can you plz elaborate on that matter? I don't get what you mean.
Aug 29, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2014
FinalFlash18 said:
JanusVonMaria said:

Terra spoiler.

For the topic itself, I refuse to aknowledge anything but Yoshibro x Kotarou or Sakuya x Kotarou. They are objectively the best ships in the entire series and has far better development and complexity to them than any of the females ever had with KT.

On a more serious note though, Lucia x Kotarou had the best romance but in terms of best girl, definitely Kotori. She is the only one of the girls who actually loved Kotarou from the beginning, hell even earlier than the start of the story, but is too afraid due to
If nothing else, they are pretty damn hilarious together aswell.

Regarding Touka x Kotarou
Aug 29, 2016 5:43 AM

Mar 2013
Snappynator said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Aug 29, 2016 7:33 AM
Jun 2014
FinalFlash18 said:
Snappynator said:

Aug 29, 2016 7:53 AM

Jul 2016
Snappynator said:
FinalFlash18 said:

For the topic itself, I refuse to aknowledge anything but Yoshibro x Kotarou or Sakuya x Kotarou. They are objectively the best ships in the entire series and has far better development and complexity to them than any of the females ever had with KT.

On a more serious note though, Lucia x Kotarou had the best romance but in terms of best girl, definitely Kotori. She is the only one of the girls who actually loved Kotarou from the beginning, hell even earlier than the start of the story, but is too afraid due to

Aug 29, 2016 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
seeker_moc said:
Snappynator said:

Aug 29, 2016 8:04 PM
Jul 2016
JumBoRGiNo said:
seeker_moc said:

And to return to the thread topic again.

Why so little YoshiTen!!!!!
We also need more SakuKota.
Sep 4, 2016 6:10 AM

Jun 2015
seeker_moc said:
Oh and also (vn spoiler)

Well, my favorite route from best to worst are:
Kotori 11/10 - Lucia 10/10 - Chihaya 9,5/10 (The Shounen theme was dumb but still sakuya is awesome ) - Akane 8,1/10 - Shizuru 5,1/10

and you humans are rotten to the core so you have to love my opinion since I stand above all of you humans.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 4, 2016 9:03 AM

Jul 2016
Ma3seb said:
seeker_moc said:
Oh and also (vn spoiler)

Kotori 11/10 - Lucia 10/10 - Chihaya 9,5/10 (The Shounen theme was dumb but still sakuya is awesome ) - Akane 8,1/10 - Shizuru 5,1/10

and you humans are rotten to the core so you have to love my opinion since I stand above all of you humans.

LOL.

Lucia > Shuzuru > Chihaya > Akane > Kotori
Sep 4, 2016 9:32 AM
Jul 2016
seeker_moc said:
Ma3seb said:

LOL.

seeker_moc said:
Ma3seb said:

LOL.

Wow, everyone tastes sure are different, my route ranking were:
Kotori>Shizuru>Akane>Lucia>Sakuya

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.