Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online: Project Alicization
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 7:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, wait what? A legend of the colossal white dragon?

Wasn't expecting to hear about that.
Kirito seems the same in this series in terms of personality compared to other SAO franchise works.
Aug 24, 2016 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Obviously not as good as the novel but it stills pretty damn awesome, the art is the best one compared to the other SAO manga (except for the Progressive), I'm glad that they didn't skip the important explanations/informations (Gigas Cedar and Taboo Index), Eugeo is looking cute as always, I can't wait for the next chapters - 4/5.
Aug 25, 2016 11:12 AM
Jun 2016
Finally a long waited manga is finally here...... waiting for the next chapter !
Aug 25, 2016 7:12 PM

Dec 2015
Never read the novel, but this seems to have potential. Gigas Cedar reminded me of the tree Yuuki died beside, can't wait for next week.
plutia is undeniably here
Aug 26, 2016 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
ExousiaDoxa said:
Never read the novel, but this seems to have potential. Gigas Cedar reminded me of the tree Yuuki died beside, can't wait for next week.

This manga, just like every SAO/LN manga adaptation is released monthly instead of weekly.
Aug 26, 2016 1:22 PM

Dec 2015
Thanks, never read any of the LN manga adaptations before
plutia is undeniably here
Aug 26, 2016 1:53 PM
Mar 2016
As a Light Novel reader,i loved , the art is amazing. Anxious for the next chapter!
Nov 15, 2016 12:12 PM
Jan 2016
Nick-Knight said:
ExousiaDoxa said:

This manga, just like every SAO/LN manga adaptation is released monthly instead of weekly.

Is it really released monthly? Because it's been a while. Is it just not getting translated into English, or not coming out at all?
Nov 15, 2016 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
Askorti said:
Nick-Knight said:

Is it really released monthly? Because it's been a while. Is it just not getting translated into English, or not coming out at all?

It is released monthly but the translation group (a.k.a Defan and his crew) is busy with other projects by now so they're focusing on other stuff, but a friend of mine sent me the raw version of the 2nd chapter, I PM'd it to you if you want to read it (I can't share it here because of forum rules), but/so yes it is realeased monthly but not translated monthly.
removed-userNov 15, 2016 1:17 PM
Nov 15, 2016 1:18 PM
Jan 2016
Nick-Knight said:
Askorti said:

It is released monthly but the translation group (a.k.a Defan and his crew) is busy with other projects by now so they're focusing on other stuff, but a friend of mine send me the raw version of the 2nd chapter, I PM'd it to you if you want to read it (I can't share it here because of forum rules), but/so yes it is realeased monthly but not translated monthly.

Thanks a lot, but unfortunately I don't speak or read Japanese. :(
But it's good to know that it actually comes out regularly and can be translated eventually.
Oct 11, 2017 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
@Askorti , @ExousiaDoxa and @ Everyone else who has read this thread.
Apparently the Alicization manga is released bimonthly instead of monthly,

Source: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Art_Online_-_Project_Alicization_(manga)

Sorry for spreading misinformation guys (-_-)/.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Project Alicization Chapter 9 Discussion

Dviouss - Oct 28, 2018

0 by Dviouss »»
Oct 28, 2018 4:30 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Project Alicization Chapter 8 Discussion

Dviouss - Aug 20, 2018

0 by Dviouss »»
Aug 20, 2018 8:28 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Project Alicization Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

2 by mar1217 »»
Aug 15, 2018 8:08 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Project Alicization Chapter 7 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 21, 2017

2 by uzee »»
Jan 8, 2018 2:48 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Project Alicization Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

6 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 6, 2017 10:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.