Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2016 3:49 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

BanG Dream! | TV | Trailer
BanG Dream! is a multimedia project that links characters and real life. Atsushi Ootsuki (Working'!!) will direct the anime, which is scheduled to premiere in 2017.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA | OVA | CM
The new Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA is part of GA Bunko's 10th anniversary project. The episode will be bundled with the series' Blu-ray box and also be available as an individual BD and DVD, which will go on sale on December 7.

Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou | TV | PV
Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou is the third TV anime adaptation of Haruichi Furudate's manga series, and it is scheduled to broadcast in October. The new video previews the Shiratorizawa team.

Idol Memories | TV | PV
Idol Memories is an original anime by game developer Happy Elements that is scheduled to broadcast in Fall 2016. It revolves around two idol units who aim to win the World Idol League. The new video previews the idol unit StarRing and their song "High Touch Girl."

KanColle Movie | Movie | Trailer
KanColle Movie is an anime movie adaptation of the web browser game developed by Kadokawa Games. Keizo Kusakawa will reprise his role as director from the TV anime. The new video previews the movie's theme song "Kikan" by Shiena Nishizawa.

Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days | Special | Trailer
Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days is a special episode that will premiere in Japanese theaters on November 12.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin | OVA | Trailer
The fourth episode of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin will premiere in Japanese theaters on November 19.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi | TV | CM
Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi is four-episode TV special that will start next Sunday, August 28, 2016.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Overlord: Ple Ple Pleiades (OVA) | OVA | PV4

Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers | Special | PV
Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers is TV special for Atlus' Persona 5 game. It will broadcast on September 3 via Tokyo MX.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA | OVA | PV
The Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA will be bundled with 5bp's game for PS Vita. It will adapt the story that revolves around Iroha Isshiki from volume 10.5 of the light novel, which will be released on October 27.

NaruleachAug 28, 2016 1:33 PM
Aug 21, 2016 4:01 PM

Apr 2014
All look great. Loving the idols coming out here. Hopefully danmachi ova can bring the fan service

Sadly that 7sins ova was that fake shounen one not the great ecchi anime

I guess sunrise gotta pay the bills somehow so they milk Gundam forever
moodieAug 21, 2016 4:09 PM
Aug 21, 2016 9:18 PM

Nov 2014
For a ova revolving around iroha this surprisingly looks really good.
Aug 22, 2016 12:29 AM

Dec 2013
That Iroha PV is looking good
Aug 22, 2016 1:43 AM

Feb 2015
BanG Dream!
nope. i'm out. i'm tired with idol currently. love live sunshine is enough for me.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA
glad to see this again. but unfrotunately in OVA ;_;
i want another season!!!

Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou
The epicness is about to come.
can't wait to see it!!!

Idol Memories
fucking idol again ? before, we have a freaking huge amount of harem, ecchi anime every season and now idol ? wtf is going on with japan right now ? tbh, i'm getting sick of it. well, it's not like i hate every idol anime but if they make it every season, obvious i would get sick of it.

KanColle Movie
now this is what i was waiting for!!! xD
i was waiting for this. and wow! the animation looks great. i really like tha they ain't gonna use CG anymore for the fight scene in this movie. so i'm expecting to see some epic fight. the character design is getting better too...

Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days
i'm happy to see this again but why OVA ;_;
rather than OVA, why not another season......

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
"CG"
i'm out. it's not like i hate cg. it doesn't fit well with the action imo.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
a date between king and diana ?
i'm in. and i'm kinda hoping to see a second season announcement in the end of the OVA xD

Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers
will watch every movie of persona.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA
AWWWWWW!!!! this is the best PV i have seen right now. Iroha and Hachiman will be going on a date ? really ?!?!?
that is like a dream come true to me xD i never expected to see something like that...xD
#TeamIroha FTW!!!
YizelTroAug 22, 2016 1:49 AM
Aug 22, 2016 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
Finally the wait has a end for KanColle - even if it the movie is, but this removes somewhat of the wait-pain for the upcoming season 2...xD

And Yahari, is as well interesting, and I'll it of course watch - Let's hope soon for a 3rd season!

Dungeon, well it's a OVA, better than nothing... - But we get soon the spin-off, where then we can't really complain...

And the rest is optional...
Aug 22, 2016 3:26 AM

Jul 2015
japan really love cgdct so much .....
Aug 22, 2016 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
Want to see Oregairu OVA already. More Hikki is always welcomed.
Aug 22, 2016 7:04 AM

Mar 2014
Persona 5 Day Breakers looks fucking DOPE

Can't wait for the game
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 23, 2016 12:29 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Yahari Ore no Seishun no Love Comedy wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku OVA -----> FALL #OWNED #8MAN
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 23, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2016
YEAH!! Finally, Oregairu OVA
Aug 23, 2016 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
Excited about the Oregairu OVA and Haikyuu Season 3.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

13 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

39 by Jonas-K »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

15 by Piromysl »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

» 'Kimi no Iro' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - May 12

6 by RobertBobert »»
May 12, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.