Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2016 7:40 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Newly Written Chapter 202

So when the game finished in stalemate, an ERROR screen appeared.
Extra dialogue added but more or less the same thing as mentioned in the serialised Chapter 201.

Serialised Chapter 201 was pushed back and it contains a few extra things.
Kanzaki Nao's father was an old member of the first Liar game?! :O
Jun 11, 2017 10:07 AM

Jun 2010
How can an ending be so anticlimatic?
Dec 18, 2017 5:15 PM

Feb 2016
Why no one is talking about the end???

I was expecting a lot of people here

I kinda liked it (people said the end was so bad, so I was expecting worse)

But I wanted a couple so badly ahhhh so sad

And Kanzaki Nao was a good for nothing in this last arc =/
Nov 13, 2023 7:40 PM
Nov 2018
it was somehow anticlimatic, the twist of a previous game having being held and the former players now actings as dearles was unexpected, but how shinichi ultimately gets the outcome that he wanted yet again makes it feel unsatisfactory, predictable, since the second consolation match you get the feeling that shinichi was going to win and every time he does the sensation just solidifies, by the end of the manga you knew that shinichi was going to get his way, win or lose, and the fact that this whole time the liar game was indeed just a documentary, and that there never was a real risk to being with takes away some of the excitement, also how fukunaga was absent during the whole final game, how yokoya was really close to win yet he lose again, i kind of liked how he got the center stage and declared the act of doing nothing like a big act of defiance, taking some merit for a situation he didnt wanted to happen. The resolution of the game itself being so positive and yet having final panel being so ominous feels strange, what was the author trying to convey? that hope and trust are powerful weapons yet they alone cant change the world? it feels so odd seeing the final panels being so pessimistic after how the game itself ended. I would have liked to see the characters outside the game, to see them in their daily lifes or meeting up to discuss the game or doing any other thing besides playing the game, the games itself were really clever and well explained, all in all i liked it, i give it an 8 out 10
Apr 14, 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
Disappointed with this end.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡

More topics from this board

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 105 Discussion

en_____ - Mar 6, 2010

15 by DebiPS »»
Apr 4, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 22 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 6, 2008

13 by DebiPS »»
Mar 21, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 138 Discussion

belatkuro - Jul 21, 2010

18 by jeffu »»
Mar 13, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 1 Discussion

supersayen - Sep 21, 2010

22 by TheGeno42 »»
Feb 22, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 113 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jun 3, 2020

1 by sjruruchuchu »»
Jan 27, 7:21 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.