Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 14, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2015
I remembered how mindfucked I was when I got to this point in the vn
welp expected for a more fluid fight scenes
Aug 14, 2016 5:48 AM

Feb 2016
G_Spark233 said:
FlamepriesT said:

That scene isn't supposed to feel like that at all. It only does because this adaptation is rushed as fuck and poorly executed. As a result, viewers don't feel any attachment towards the characters and it looks like bullshit.

Instead of meaningful, believable scene, it looks like Kotarou becomes a drama queen all of a sudden for no apparent reason. It's only natural that people won't buy it. But originally, the scene is just fine... it's just that they couldn't do much better at this point, because the biggest issue is in the amount of episodes, execution, shitty build up, etc.

Of course, none of that changes that end result. But yeah, it could have been a good scene if this adaptation weren't so bad.

The reasons for the club being shut down were the same as the VN...

The point is the VNs common route went on for ages your supposed to get feels although in the episode it is a bit more drama and you dont hear the MCs voice in the VN for this scene but if they did full common route then viewers would definitely feel more attached but a lot of them didnt really feel anything although even if it isnt a great adaptation as a VN player watching these scenes do bring back the feels even if they wern't executed that well.

Aug 14, 2016 5:57 AM

Dec 2013
Yourlolm said:
G_Spark233 said:

The point is the VNs common route went on for ages your supposed to get feels although in the episode it is a bit more drama and you dont hear the MCs voice in the VN for this scene but if they did full common route then viewers would definitely feel more attached but a lot of them didnt really feel anything although even if it isnt a great adaptation as a VN player watching these scenes do bring back the feels even if they wern't executed that well.

The point had nothing to do with the original comment.

If they did the full common route there would be even more people complaining about the plot going nowhere.
Aug 14, 2016 6:20 AM

Dec 2012
It obviously was way different from the VN but I liked it a lot. Time for the Kagari 6th route? :0

I'm also pretty happy that I got an "amigo" out of Kotarou lmao.
AMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Aug 14, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
G_Spark233 said:
Yourlolm said:

The point had nothing to do with the original comment.

If they did the full common route there would be even more people complaining about the plot going nowhere.

If they did a short common route, people would complain.

But if they adapt the full common route, while maybe Visual Novel readers wouldn't complain, there would be more complaining because of what G_Sparks stated, people would be bitching around and I won't blame them tbh. It will just drag on and on and it won't really help much, if you get the point of what he meant.

Though it was the same as the VN, the problem was the previous episodes didn't really built up to it enough.
Aug 14, 2016 8:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Not sure what to feel about this. Like on its own it would have been a very good episode, but due to the lack of proper buildup it just doesn't come across as well it should. Also the CGI on the familiars was cringey as hell lol

Still though I was a bit curious on how they'd do the Akane/Chihaya vs Shizuru/Lucia confrontation after starting out with Guardian's reveal prior to it but I guess they sort of made it work. Just wondering what Kotarou actually thought about it now that he won't be from a truly neutral standpoint to begin with
Aug 14, 2016 8:09 AM

Dec 2012
Yoshino is a true friend :). It was an amazing episode, I didn't expect to see action in this one and then the fights came from all sides. The big monster was not so bad in 3D
Aug 14, 2016 8:46 AM

Mar 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Not sure what to feel about this. Like on its own it would have been a very good episode, but due to the lack of proper buildup it just doesn't come across as well it should. Also the CGI on the familiars was cringey as hell lol

Still though I was a bit curious on how they'd do the Akane/Chihaya vs Shizuru/Lucia confrontation after starting out with Guardian's reveal prior to it but I guess they sort of made it work. Just wondering what Kotarou actually thought about it now that he won't be from a truly neutral standpoint to begin with

The last two eps have gotten better but still I have low hopes for the rest of the anime seeing how moon and terra will be rushed, and I agree the build-up seems kind of forced
Aug 14, 2016 8:50 AM

Jul 2012
Pretty interesting and good episode, but it felt like from 1 to 100 instantly. Some scenes CGI were not that good, well not that bad either, just very noticeable.
Aug 14, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2012
Fayt89 said:
Jotakak said:
People are saying Gaia isn't "evil" but controlling dinosaurs, demon!wolves and flying mosquito monsters that go around killing people isn't really good either...

Gaia is evil but not all of their members are

If you have read Akane's route you should know that even

Is not really evil per se, and again if you've read the VN you should know that Gaia unlike Guardian

Aug 14, 2016 10:27 AM

Sep 2014
G_Spark233 said:
FlamepriesT said:

That scene isn't supposed to feel like that at all. It only does because this adaptation is rushed as fuck and poorly executed. As a result, viewers don't feel any attachment towards the characters and it looks like bullshit.

Instead of meaningful, believable scene, it looks like Kotarou becomes a drama queen all of a sudden for no apparent reason. It's only natural that people won't buy it. But originally, the scene is just fine... it's just that they couldn't do much better at this point, because the biggest issue is in the amount of episodes, execution, shitty build up, etc.

Of course, none of that changes that end result. But yeah, it could have been a good scene if this adaptation weren't so bad.

I never said they weren't. All I said is that this scene should have felt believable and meaningful scene rather than melodramatic and forced. As a consequence of the rushing and poor execution, this scene couldn't have been much better. Without proper character development and a certain degree of attachment, you can't pull off this kind of scene properly because it's not believable.
Aug 14, 2016 10:58 AM
Nov 2015
I really don't understand the plot of this anime. Is there one? Because to me it just seems like a bunch of loosely collected scenes about generic characters with superpowers fighting magical beasts for who knows why.

3/5
Aug 14, 2016 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
Everyones been talking about the veloceraptors and wolves, but what about that weird ass Pokemon in the sky?!? Seriously, what the F was that thing?!!? It looked like it sucks some stuff out of Kotarous arm or something.... what in the world was that?!?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 14, 2016 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
CursedFein said:
Fayt89 said:

Gaia is evil but not all of their members are

Is not really evil per se, and again if you've read the VN you should know that Gaia unlike Guardian

Aug 14, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
Nice episod but i don't understand where we're going, with those guardians friendly feels on Kagari's route.
Loved the leaf dragon's scene and the coolness of Akane but black star sickeness seriously...
Still waiting for Yoshino hoot-blooded action.
Welp
Aug 14, 2016 1:16 PM

Jul 2016
Fayt89 said:
CursedFein said:

In my opinion (this is really personal lol)

*under construction*
Aug 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Oct 2011
Omg they are part of gaia
Aug 14, 2016 3:26 PM

Aug 2014
Fayt89 said:
CursedFein said:

Well overall this episode was quite good, though the occult club part was pretty meh but understandable atleast. I'm guessing it'll go down the Kagari route now, gonna be interesting to see how they'll implement Sakuya, Akane and Chihaya's pasts into that.
Aug 14, 2016 3:29 PM

Feb 2015
I see more fairly low ratings this episode. I get that it's a little frustrating that we are essentially going in blind and none of this occult, organisations, rewriting and Kagari stuff has been explained, but I'm actually thoroughly enjoying the ride and no it didn't feel rushed. The demon things were pretty cool but perhaps quite strange and unfitting with the overriding animation style. Clearly more questions are raised from this episode though. These 2 organisations and their links to what (particularly the evil-looking occult one with chihaya and the president) will hopefully be explained soon) and WHAT DOES KOTORI KNOW? Now that the loosely connected club group seems to have been split up, I am certainly interested to see what happens next. Enjoyable show but the way it keeps us non-VN viewers totally ignorant to everything going on can get a little frustrating. We're only on episode 7 so there's plenty of time for big developments and revelations.
Aug 14, 2016 4:36 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, a whole lot of action packed in this ep. Visually upsetting but content wise was too much, it seems.

After missing for 3 days, the students called police and after 5 days (total), police unofficially called off search. Did they only search 2 days for a missing person in a forest??

So eventually the faction affiliation caused a rift between the club members. Ghost girl saves Koutarou and seems like she has some connection with Kotori.
Aug 14, 2016 5:22 PM

Oct 2012
Fayt89 said:
CursedFein said:

Also since we're in it, for me is even worse the fact that

CursedFeinAug 14, 2016 5:28 PM
Aug 14, 2016 8:07 PM

Apr 2011
highlight of the episode imo

Sakuya being a boss
Aug 14, 2016 8:28 PM
Mar 2016
Man this episode was disappointing, almost bad in my opinion. Here's what I thought was good

(note that I haven't read the vn

Lucia confirmed best girl
Yoshino is a bro
I'm less confused about the plot but not by a lot
That plot twist... Kind of

Here's what I didn't like.

The clubs forced suspension in the beginning wasn't all that emotional since we only really know Shizuru and Lucia with the rest of the cast being irrelevant since they haven't done anything or haven't to got to know them.

The 3d rapters were out of place and horribly animated

Fight scenes were bad

How did kotarou not get his arm ripped apart with that wolf biting the way it was. I was actually kind of expecting that since shizuru could probably attach it back ( I don't know if its even possible since I haven't read the vn to know the extent of her power).

When those two were revealed to be with the monsters it didn't feel that impactful since I really don't know anything about them.

If this show maintains this kind of quality until the end I would give it a 5 or 6. Sorry if i seem too negative or critical since I'm watching Clannad at the same time as this and that show has already made me shed a tear which means it probably get a 10 since very few shows do that. I'll still watch this show to the end though and I'll read the vn once the official English translation comes out, with low expectations.
Aug 14, 2016 8:43 PM

Jul 2012
G_Spark233 said:
FlamepriesT said:

The reasons for the club being shut down are supposed to be bullshit. But the resulting dramatic reaction from Kotarou is not supposed to feel forced or fake. Kotarou has spent weeks together with the rest of the club by this point in the VN, doing hijinks like the mystery cases in episode 6 and stuff like the Tsuchinoko event in the courtyard.

He's always longed for a sense of belonging and a "standard" highschool life with real friends and not just acquaintances. Just when he was starting to get close enough to them to truly call them friends, the club is being disbanded. Ever drift apart from people you thought were friends? People tend to take being able to see each other every day for granted. If you don't have a reason to keep interacting with each other and you guys aren't ALREADY friends, you kind of just stop talking to them. How many people do you still talk to that were from your middleschool / highschool? (These are all rhetorical questions if it wasn't clear. I'm not actually looking for an answer, just trying to get people to consider things.)
Aug 14, 2016 8:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sakuya is such a boss, takes Lucia's attack and leaves with the girls. That's right he doesn't carry one girl, he carries both Chihaya and Akane in mid air.

My favorite episode thus far, mainly because of Lucia and Shizuru going boss mode.
The scene with the hounds was sort of gruesome, for a moment I thought they would tear his arm off.

Things just got very interesting. How will the group cope with the sudden revelation that Akane and Chihaya work for Gaia.

Aug 14, 2016 9:24 PM

Jun 2014
Here are some of my favorite shots
Sadly lots of these great moments where destroyed by the horrible sound effects and zoom effects,
they are still pretty great shots tbh
Aug 15, 2016 3:19 AM

Feb 2016
zaydgh123 said:
Here are some of my favorite shots
Sadly lots of these great moments where destroyed by the horrible sound effects and zoom effects,
they are still pretty great shots tbh

The raptors look better further away if tbh if they did that peoplr might not have noticed.

Aug 15, 2016 6:02 PM

May 2010
Animation is still horrible, especially that CGI, but eh, I loved these scenes in the vn, so it's hard to hate them here.

Despite that, after just a few episodes it's difficult to feel any connection between these characters, in the vn OkaKen's club activities at least lasted a two weeks, or something like that. And in the anime, not counting previous episode, we barely had any of their interaction, it felt like a few days. Not a fan of that...

Anyway, I wonder what's next. It seems kinda like Kotori's route for now, so hopefully we will FINALLY get some Kagari next week.
Aug 15, 2016 6:49 PM

Feb 2014
jesus fucking christ what is even going on. And that CG was fucking horrible.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Aug 15, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
Wow this was definitely unexpected.
So Chi-chan is a Gaia member :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 16, 2016 12:16 AM

Mar 2016
smu said:
Nice episod but i don't understand where we're going, with those guardians friendly feels on Kagari's route.
Loved the leaf dragon's scene and the coolness of Akane but black star sickeness seriously...

Wasn't black star sickness there in the VN as well? (I just checked, it was)

Luke72 said:
Enjoyable show but the way it keeps us non-VN viewers totally ignorant to everything going on can get a little frustrating. We're only on episode 7 so there's plenty of time for big developments and revelations.

At that point in the story the VN reader's did know even less, since neither organisation was explained at that point. Or hinted at. Or anything. Only thing we knew at that point were the existance of demons/monster/familiars.
Aug 16, 2016 12:44 AM

Jun 2014
Scratchy99 said:
Man this episode was disappointing, almost bad in my opinion. Here's what I thought was good

(note that I haven't read the vn

Lucia confirmed best girl
Yoshino is a bro
I'm less confused about the plot but not by a lot
That plot twist... Kind of

Here's what I didn't like.

The clubs forced suspension in the beginning wasn't all that emotional since we only really know Shizuru and Lucia with the rest of the cast being irrelevant since they haven't done anything or haven't to got to know them.

The 3d rapters were out of place and horribly animated

Fight scenes were bad

How did kotarou not get his arm ripped apart with that wolf biting the way it was. I was actually kind of expecting that since shizuru could probably attach it back ( I don't know if its even possible since I haven't read the vn to know the extent of her power).

When those two were revealed to be with the monsters it didn't feel that impactful since I really don't know anything about them.

If this show maintains this kind of quality until the end I would give it a 5 or 6. Sorry if i seem too negative or critical since I'm watching Clannad at the same time as this and that show has already made me shed a tear which means it probably get a 10 since very few shows do that. I'll still watch this show to the end though and I'll read the vn once the official English translation comes out, with low expectations.

Since no one is replying, I'll be the one to explain the things that you don't like where they should be good.

IMO, its not even supposed to be that emotional even in the VN. It's something to be pity for Kotarou since only he treasures the club that much.

The raptors, can't say anything about it.

The fight scenes are actually better than the VN (IMO). It's because the fight scenes in the VN (atleast my favorite ones like in the Akane, Moon and Terra routes) is somewhat realistic or dark and far from what you see in Shounen mangas.

Rewrite is FAR from Shounen.

Come on man, Rewrite Powers. He might look weak but he is sturdy you know.

IMO, it should have a lot of impact especially for Akane. It's not shown much in the anime but in the VN, every supernatural things that Kotarou investigated was reported to Akane and every one of them was explained by science by Akane herself.

So in my perception, she looks like someone who denies every supernatural and firmly believes in science. The hints for her being attached to Gaia is almost non existent at least in Common Route. The scene where she said that humans should be better off extinct was before they even give a hint about Gaia.

Though I'm saying these, I actually don't like the anime. Also, having a critical anime-watcher as you is a plus because I don't like it when someone blindly defends something that is clearly bad.Yes, even in my all-around, most favorite story of all which is Rewrite, the anime is bad.
Aug 16, 2016 5:26 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012

Nice shots there, just like the OP, nice Lucia shots.

CG was weak, pretty weak.
At least Kotarou befriending Lucia and Shizuru more made some changes to this ending scene of the common route, they still all left him in the end, but at least we got to see more union here. Besides Moon, we never seen Kotarou and Lucia fighting together, or she protecting him, so it was kinda refreshing.

Though they teased us with Lucia battle suit and still didnt showed anything of revelance!
Aug 16, 2016 6:20 AM

Jun 2013
so he's Wolverine now k cool and shit go real
Aug 16, 2016 6:26 AM

Jul 2014
TiduLimar said:
smu said:

Wasn't black star sickness there in the VN as well? (I just checked, it was)

Well it's not so good in the anime IMO as the first part of the song was covered by Kotarou's screams so it hadn't so much impact. Rewrite was such a pleasure to listen at but it feels kinda wasted with this anime.
Welp
Aug 16, 2016 4:12 PM

Aug 2012
This episode just about ruined the series. From the blatant CGI to the piss poor direction of the battle scene to that awkward Wolverine claw, it's clear that the rest of the series is going to look ugly as fuck. They might focus all their efforts on one great scene, but it's pointless if everything leading up to it is terrible.

I expected much more visual appeal from a Key adaptation.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 16, 2016 5:17 PM

Feb 2016
gamer2710 said:
This episode just about ruined the series. From the blatant CGI to the piss poor direction of the battle scene to that awkward Wolverine claw, it's clear that the rest of the series is going to look ugly as fuck. They might focus all their efforts on one great scene, but it's pointless if everything leading up to it is terrible.

I expected much more visual appeal from a Key adaptation.

Terrible director + Low budget studio can't expect much really although the raptors is what stood out, the wolfs and the leaf dragon were fine but the raptors were ugly af although i handled it and will still give this anime an 8 unless more terrible things occur because its Key and just seeing the rewrite characters again makes me happy.

Aug 17, 2016 2:48 AM

Dec 2013
What the fuck am I watching

This is literally just classical music away from being Mars of Destruction
Aug 17, 2016 5:05 AM

May 2010
Sakuya... I'm laughing, he went away carrying both Chihaya and Akane in his arms. They could do that scene better.

Not a bad episode. Had some intense moments. The conflict is nice.
Aug 17, 2016 7:54 AM

Apr 2016
This anime keeps getting interesting!
I hoped I have played the VN so I can understand the story very well but still it is enjoyable to watch.
Aug 17, 2016 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
Dodokoce said:

Im still waiting for this song!

TV-size: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vewQ1wWDpc
Full: 09/21/16
Aug 18, 2016 5:54 AM

Jun 2013
Wow that was unexpected for me pretty good
Aug 18, 2016 8:07 AM

Nov 2011
The lack of Kagari is disappointing, she comes in, saves Kotarou, and Kotarou wets his pants...like dude she's saved you MULTIPLE TIMES NOW. Just accept her love!

Wasn't really too shocked when I found out Akane and Chihaya we're with Gaia. I wonder what Kotori's role is, I mean she can definitely see Kagari but just REFUSES to answer Kotarou.

This anime kinda got outta hand but whatever. FInd Inoue please.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 18, 2016 11:38 AM

Oct 2014
i honestly have no idea how i feel about this anime - im an anime-only viewer, so i can't compare it to the vn but for me this series has gone from a 10 to a 7.

i generally like most of the story line, and the characters (shizuru is waifu ^-^), but i do feel things are a bit too obvious - i knew from episode 5 (or maybe it was 4? i don't know, when the occult club president was talking about how the world ending wouldn't be so bad) that pres and chihaya would be on gaia's side. just the way things went, especially with the butler, it was obvious to me.

im also not the biggest fan of cgi, but the cgi in this anime is just :/

i really hope the weak points can improve though because i do believe this anime has a lot of potential, i've enjoyed most of it so far and am definitely trying to get my hands on the vn
Aug 18, 2016 6:16 PM

Sep 2012
ibraheem234 said:
jc9622 said:
So are they going to explain how Kotarou got that Wolverine blade-like shit?
The pacing is actually a lot better than the previous episodes and I feel like the plot is about to begin..
I also got to see my best girl Lucia being a badass xD...Though, the fight animation felt really underwhelming.
This was a good episode, finally.
4/5

I agree with you still the complexity baffles me

We won't learn about Kotarou unless they decide to go into his past. You can see some hints in the flashbacks he has and a bit in the opening in the relation to his arm.
The pacing is only better now because we've finished the 100+ hour common route that had to be cut to fucking bits, lol. We're going into unknown territory next episode or the one after for anime-only route (think next episode will be more on Kotori if they're going to follow the same route start-up as the VN).

So many people complaining about the CG though. Yeah, the raptors did look derpy, but the dogs and leaf dragon looked decent. The only thing I think they could have done differently was not mix the 3D with 2D animations. ie, blood, getting attacked, etc. Though I think the leaf dragon's tongue was 2D when it was attached to Kotarou, Idr. If it was 2D, I don't know why they couldn't just follow that with the rest of the episode...
If they swapped to 2D when something 2D was involved, then I think it would have been fine. I mean, imo, the CG here is better than what the Grimms (just the Grimms, mind you, and the trash mob ones at that) in RWBY looked like. But that's just me. Maybe working a bit on 3D models myself makes me slightly biased cause mine were shit, LOL.

Also, some of you guys (and other comments I've seen on other sites) are saying about how Kotarou needs to stop being afraid of Kagari. If in the OP and flashbacks we've seen Kotarou have multiple times doesn't say that he only kind of slightly remembers what happened to him before, then he is 100% right to be wary of her. Add in the fact that she has all the properties of a ghost...annnd how she completely obliterates all the familiars that attack him, then yeah. We might know she's not scary and moe as fuck, but he doesn't. Though I'm sure he'll be over it in the next episode or two.

Other than thaaat...it's certainly has gotten better from what we had before. I guess they were saving all their budget for the second half. Directing could indeed use a bit more work, but hey. I'm satisfied with everything so far. Though I'm just trying to be positive given how much negativity MAL has, aha.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Aug 18, 2016 8:19 PM

Jan 2012
Capitan Kotarou: Civil War
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 19, 2016 4:04 AM

Sep 2013
This anime is so weird,i'm a huge key fan but i can't like this,there's just too much things badly made and weird,this just feel rushed and boring too(like Charlotte and Angel Beats),I would much prefer a new season of Little Buster than these 13 episodes bullshit animes...
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 19, 2016 4:05 PM

Dec 2009
I like how nobody seemed to care that Chihaya swung a whole friggin tree.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 19, 2016 4:33 PM

Oct 2008
oh! so many events happened! and the group literally split in two...yeah if feels rushed even if I didn't read the source.
plot is all over the place.
4/5.

Aug 19, 2016 6:01 PM
Dec 2014
Lunoire said:
i honestly have no idea how i feel about this anime - im an anime-only viewer, so i can't compare it to the vn but for me this series has gone from a 10 to a 7.

i generally like most of the story line, and the characters (shizuru is waifu ^-^), but i do feel things are a bit too obvious - i knew from episode 5 (or maybe it was 4? i don't know, when the occult club president was talking about how the world ending wouldn't be so bad) that pres and chihaya would be on gaia's side. just the way things went, especially with the butler, it was obvious to me.

im also not the biggest fan of cgi, but the cgi in this anime is just :/

i really hope the weak points can improve though because i do believe this anime has a lot of potential, i've enjoyed most of it so far and am definitely trying to get my hands on the vn

These obvious things you're saying weren't even mentioned in the vn!
Heck they didn't even say there was any organisation before this scene in the vn!

The stupid anime shouldn't have given thwse obvious hints...

Can we have a rewrite for Rewrite anime?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

223 by White_Alice »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.