Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2016 3:26 AM

Jun 2008
As much as I like my Yuri loli action...I'm definitely happy with the amount of story we've received so far...

The last season felt like the majority was slice of life whereas this season definitely has a much more serious and heavier tone.

So, how about you guys, are you liking this more or less than the previous three seasons?

I miss Rin though....she's still Fate's best girl.....Illya close second!
Aug 17, 2016 8:06 AM

May 2014
As far as it goes with the anime, my favourite is still 2wei.

Chloe's introduction and the Bazzet train coming through are too good.
Aug 17, 2016 8:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Anime-wise, so far still 2wei. But 3rei is by far the best manga once it gets going so I have no doubt that the same will be true for the anime over the course of the next few weeks
Aug 17, 2016 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
Next season, should there be one, will be the best.
Aug 17, 2016 4:05 PM

Aug 2010
antonn said:

Exactly this.

Currently though, 2wei and 3rei are on the same level for me. Although, that will most likely change when episode ~10 (i believe) aires.
Aug 17, 2016 4:25 PM

Dec 2015
I haven't read the manga but 2wei is still my favourite so far. 3rei needs more yuri action and more Rin/Luvia. I like this show for its perfect balance between story, comedy and ecchi. It's what really makes it unique and no matter how good the story is, i would find it sad if it drifted away from the original concept to focus on story only and become a more "normal" fate series.
Also, the action scenes look less impressive than in previous seasons.

Still love it though, and i'm curious for what's coming next since every manga reader seems to love 3rei
Aug 17, 2016 4:54 PM

May 2014
antonn said:

Because of a shit, way too long flashback wank of a barely related character?

Sugoi priorities
Aug 17, 2016 5:22 PM

Aug 2010
WrongPriest said:
antonn said:

Sugoi priorities

You mean the entire backstory of one of the three main characters?

Also, yeah, i'm sure story-relevance is the real reason why you're complaining about that arc :p
astroprogsAug 17, 2016 5:27 PM
Aug 17, 2016 10:24 PM
Jul 2016
WrongPriest said:
antonn said:

Sugoi priorities

Guess what? The sales and rating boost even he first showed up for real in the manga. Sorry but you are the only idiot who think he wasn't relatable. Hardcore Type-Moon fan stopped treating Illya as a joke after he appeared so take your grain of salt and deal with it, friendo.
Aug 17, 2016 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
I tie between 1st and 3rd (so far).
Aug 18, 2016 1:03 AM

Oct 2013
WrongPriest said:
antonn said:

Sugoi priorities

Barely related yet still a huge part of the main story because

Lmao you're not fooling anyone.
Aug 18, 2016 1:36 AM

Aug 2010
zhaoyun99 said:
WrongPriest said:

Sugoi priorities

Guess what? The sales and rating boost even he first showed up for real in the manga. Sorry but you are the only idiot who think he wasn't relatable. Hardcore Type-Moon fan stopped treating Illya as a joke after he appeared so take your grain of salt and deal with it, friendo.

The rating went up, yes, but the bolded part is just not true. There's no such thing as "hardcore Type-Moon fans". Some people liked it and some people didn't. This character showing up has nothing to do with taking Prillya seriously.

Also, let's not insult others who have a differing opinion, please.
Aug 18, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 2016
astroprogs said:
zhaoyun99 said:

The rating went up, yes, but the bolded part is just not true. There's no such thing as "hardcore Type-Moon fans". Some people liked it and some people didn't. This character showing up has nothing to do with taking Prillya seriously.

Well, wasn't he the reason a lot of people start reading Illya anyway? But I digress, take it however you like.
Aug 18, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2010
zhaoyun99 said:
astroprogs said:

Well, wasn't he the reason a lot of people start reading Illya anyway? But I digress, take it however you like.

People wouldn't have even knew about him if they weren't reading it already or were planning to anywy. Those who didn't take Prillya seriously wouldn't start now, no matter which characters get introduced.
Aug 18, 2016 9:03 PM
Jul 2016
astroprogs said:
zhaoyun99 said:

People wouldn't have even knew about him if they weren't reading it already or were planning to anywy. Those who didn't take Prillya seriously wouldn't start now, no matter which characters get introduced.

The funny thing was that I actually tested it with my friends in anime who also know nothing about FSN or little interest. The best thing they could see was F/Z or UBW anime but love anime and I showed a pic of "What I read", "What I expected" and "What I got" which at least get 8 out of 10 to start off the manga. They are loving it so far and actually treated it seriously as well.
Aug 18, 2016 9:55 PM

Aug 2010
zhaoyun99 said:
astroprogs said:

The funny thing was that I actually tested it with my friends in anime who also know nothing about FSN or little interest. The best thing they could see was F/Z or UBW anime but love anime and I showed a pic of "What I read", "What I expected" and "What I got" which at least get 8 out of 10 to start off the manga. They are loving it so far and actually treated it seriously as well.

3rei isn't a standalone, though. It's heavily dependent on what came before it. One can't take 3rei and only 3rei seriously while disregarding the prequels or treating them like a joke. which is the point. If someone wasn't turned off by the first manga/first season, then they wouldn't need that arc to start following the series.
Sep 8, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
After 10 episodes....I think it's fair to say this is definitely the best season so far...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.