Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 26, 2010 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
16:43 = ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Episode:
http://www.animebullet.com/ladies-vs-butlers-episode-4

Episode was Moe-blob.
Ecchi max image of the week:

NakeiJan 26, 2010 12:56 PM
Jan 26, 2010 5:26 PM

Oct 2009
Ayse is sure a princess that has a body that made rage at how did I ever get a hard on with anime in the first place. Guess I will be going for a one night stand tonight suckers! :P Yes I have girls that are quite attracted for me for that matter. Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh on the other hand is aggressive with twice hurting Shingo instead of Hino to the point of him being a mummy at one point=>
(almost). I would marry Ayse if I could and have my farm being served by her servants while having sex each night with her...:D~~~ Not only that in this episode Daichi's loli nipples were revealed and she has almost the same size as Mimina. Not only that there was a yayoi scene=>
and a yuri scene (What in the world is going at this school....principal with BL fantasies and girls doing sex with each other=> Not only that but kidnapping of Hino by Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh to have forced sex
....I would not mind since I would be marrying her (Oh wait I can't since I have Sawako). So is this book something like the Koran?=>
I do feel that Hino got all this because he saw Ayse by accident in underwear. Overall most ecchi episode so far and Ayse is way too hot....really makes guys have that hard on...oh well time to get it on with a real girl soon. Epic Ayse show off/Epic kick of Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh=>
Ok so Ayse's body guard not only almost cuts the throat of Hino but also that scimitar of hers is pretty nasty enough to cut someone's head=>
Not only that she clearly wanted to poison/drop fatal stuff on Hino but Shingo got it all and what a laugh that was! Got to admit in the second pic the smile is priceless..Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh can be as nasty as Tomomi!=>
So they even have nipple through clothing of Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh and I admit it looks pretty sexy=>
Oh great Sanae is back with nice service=>
This anime sure has all including a full underwear locker room thing with many girls=>
So how big can the school get? This is pretty big already=>
Rofl during the forced rape Ayse's bodyguard Hedyeh reads things from a romance script?
Damn so close....
Overall must sexual stimulation episode ever for now....next episode some juicy Tomomi naked things?
Nakei said:
16:43 = ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

What is that mean?
Nakei said:
Ecchi max image of the week:

Try images and a GIF by me!
All the links below are NSFW and are up to you to find out!
Now you got to admit Sernia does have some wild imagination about Ayse but that saliva part makes the icing better on a cake..yes?
http://www.imagebam.com/image/49406b65489982/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/67648865489986/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/25225765489989/
Irresistible breasts but Hedyeh's aren't so bad either....
http://www.imagebam.com/image/099e1565489990/
Sernia's breasts are so amazing...the nipples, the center...aaargh there is no girl like her around here so I take it only in India there are like her?
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2b90eb65489995/

Special GIF for you all
http://www.imagebam.com/image/0ef1f665490052/
francismeunierJan 29, 2010 12:08 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 27, 2010 3:50 AM
Jun 2008
Flame heart and hino makes a good couple ^^
I wonder how did Saikyo get the profile of Khadim....mysterious ~~
Jan 27, 2010 7:09 AM

Oct 2009
gloryfy said:
Simple...her father has connections in the business industry most likely...Khadim surely having a kingdom has many businesses.

Jan 27, 2010 3:02 PM

Dec 2009
hey where can i watch subbs? T_T
Jan 27, 2010 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
Tipsyrools said:
hey where can i watch subbs? T_T

It seem like the sub groups are late this week ^^;

But still, it's just a matter of 2-3days.
Jan 27, 2010 3:26 PM

Dec 2009
NYUUU but i've heard the episode was awesome! T______T i wanna c ittt!
Jan 27, 2010 9:57 PM

Sep 2007
ohohohhoho plenty of tits this episode. Lolz at Sanae's barrelroll into the table. The show needs more of the principal too.
Jan 28, 2010 12:05 AM

Sep 2008
I loved Hedyeh's wide range of voices used. <3

I love how they went into the gym storage and found those 2 girls; Tenjouji never ceases to amuse me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2010 12:33 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, this one was a lot different from the last episode. If the series follow this pacing, the last episode will probably be involving tentacle rape and sadomasochism or something of sorts.
Also, LMFAO @ yaoi fangirl principal. Now that's something you don't see every day.
Jan 28, 2010 12:49 AM

Nov 2008
So, he was forced to marry her after seeing her "nude"? I thought the rule applied to when the rapist has to marry the victim? Maybe I'm confusing it with Christianity but they ignore that part anyway.

Good episode. I very much appreciated the yuri scene.
Jan 28, 2010 1:00 AM

Sep 2009
Wow....some extreme ecchi here...very funny though. I loved when Hino was just taken away by a net.
Comanechi said:
Wow, this one was a lot different from the last episode. If the series follow this pacing, the last episode will probably be involving tentacle rape and sadomasochism or something of sorts.
Also, LMFAO @ yaoi fangirl principal. Now that's something you don't see every day.

Yeah with this much ecchi already I wonder how far they'll go. Definitely high on the list of ecchi shows I have scene (based on ecchi content). Ok I've said enough about that topic.
Jan 28, 2010 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
pretty good episode, the bodyguard was pretty funny with her methods at capturing him; anyone else still thinking his roommate is actually a girl in disguise? anyways back to the girl he accidently peeked on - she seemed like a shy character, but was pretty aggressive wasn't she?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 28, 2010 1:26 AM

Jul 2009
Compared to other series i'm watching before this episode it's pretty boring found myself sleepy..perhaps i used to many energy on Katanagatari to pay attention to those talking and spent most of my laugh on Baka to Test..i should watched this before those series first next time..but those fan service is well how do you put it..steamy XD
Jan 28, 2010 2:11 AM

Sep 2007
Ecchi episode is ECCHI !
REALLY ECCHI ! O_O
Jan 28, 2010 2:32 AM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:
Simple...her father has connections in the business industry most likely...Khadim surely having a kingdom has many businesses.
Damn those rich people !! Hehe
Jan 28, 2010 4:13 AM

Jan 2010
Oh man, that was pretty intense. Never expected to see bondage 4 eps into something...
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 28, 2010 7:01 AM

Sep 2009
Quiet entertaining but would prefer not watching girls naked this often...its just distrubing.
If it gets too disgusting might drop it.

Disturbance scale :
Seikon no Qwaser >>> Ladies VS Butler.

Principle playing BL is just XD
Jan 28, 2010 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
This show gets better and funnier ep by ep.
I want to be tied up to that infirmary bed insted of Hino ^^

Also, @francis, nice shoots this time ;)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 28, 2010 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
well that was disturbing in a funny kind of way... so much boobs... Lol at the yaoi fantasy of the principal and the yuri at the gym storage. no more comments...

next ep is the full body checkup of the girls. so sanae and saori are sisters but they're in different status? tomomi and selnia in the preview XD.
Jan 28, 2010 8:10 AM

Jul 2009
The two girls in the gym storage, best scene of this episode ;D
And that principal is just awesome xD

Though Akiharu definitely lost some man points, who in their right mind would complain in that situation? -.-'
Jan 28, 2010 8:16 AM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
You forgot to add the frenchkiss they had and saliva effect that was the + point of it.
OrochiPL said:
Hey I try all the time....which shoots NSFW or the others? Admit the NSFW GIF makes you horny...:P

Jan 28, 2010 8:35 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:
You forgot to add the frenchkiss they had and saliva effect that was the + point of it.

Exactly.

francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Hey I try all the time....which shoots NSFW or the others?

Overall all pics were good, mostly cause Ayse is cute ^^

francismeunier said:
Admit the NSFW GIF makes you horny...:P

Yeah ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 28, 2010 8:47 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:

Well that and the fact that both was rubbing their bare breasts against each other ;)
Jan 28, 2010 8:57 AM

Jan 2008
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:

Well that and the fact that both was rubbing their bare breasts against each other ;)

that was win^^

btw nice ecchi episode xD
Jan 28, 2010 10:28 AM
Jun 2009
Best episode yet.

two girls was the best scene so far in all of them ;D
Jan 28, 2010 12:41 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, Aisha is incredibly cute, and i love dark-skinned girls :D
Jan 28, 2010 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
Just gonna come out and ask: is it possible for a school like this to exist? Might not be too bad, you know?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 28, 2010 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
flame_master_14 said:
is it possible for a school like this to exist? Might not be too bad, you know?

In anime - of course, in reality - unfortunately no, i think. If it would exist i would want to attend it ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 28, 2010 12:55 PM

Oct 2008
WHAT THE HELL???

Why... why every kind of anime like this when the girls ARE SO DAM WILLING, the guy doesn't do ANYTHING at all, just stand there doing nothing. They could at LEAST put a kiss there... or after scene where they show they did it but finished lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

SAY NO MORE LOLI! BRING MORE GENRES EVERY SEASON THAN JUST LOLI
Jan 28, 2010 12:58 PM

Jun 2009
Maximilious said:
WHAT THE HELL???

Why... why every kind of anime like this when the girls ARE SO DAM WILLING, the guy doesn't do ANYTHING at all, just stand there doing nothing. They could at LEAST put a kiss there... or after scene where they show they did it but finished lol

Yeah, they're(guys) always so lucky, and dumb. Only if i would be tied up to that bed... xD
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 28, 2010 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
The BL-game loving principal was lol.

"That's not them"
"But this isn't bad either"
Me: "I agree with you. Show more of that."

Loved Tomomi's I TROLL U face.

Oh yeah, that was some really extreme ecchi today.
Jan 28, 2010 3:03 PM

Apr 2008
*Daichi enters the equipment storage room*

"It's not them."
"But this isn't too bad."

So true! :D
Jan 28, 2010 3:07 PM

Feb 2009
Oh lawd... The hell was that??
Not complaining or anything but... god damn...
Wonder if this was just setting the bar.. If that's the case we're in for one hell of ride :P
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jan 28, 2010 3:28 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
flame_master_14 said:
is it possible for a school like this to exist? Might not be too bad, you know?

In anime - of course, in reality - unfortunately no, i think. If it would exist i would want to attend it ^^
In reality maybe the all girls schools are like that with the yuri but getting caught is bad.
akuma2002 said:
Great episode, Aisha is incredibly cute, and i love dark-skinned girls :D
I like the dark tan more now because of Aisha.
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
EternalDreamer said:

Oh the joy of us guys seeing nipples rub each other......exciting! b:

Jan 28, 2010 5:22 PM

May 2009
Lol, srsly, he's too lucky D:<
Jan 28, 2010 6:59 PM
Dec 2008
OrochiPL said:
Maximilious said:
WHAT THE HELL???

Yeah, they're(guys) always so lucky, and dumb. Only if i would be tied up to that bed... xD

Im thinkin of making a club based of situations like these but dont know what to call it???
Jan 28, 2010 7:29 PM

Mar 2009
Pretty funny, but the ecchi is getting a little ridiculous! I like the new girl though, I hope her and her bodyguard are in more episodes. The comedy is good enough to continue...Urahara Out!!
Jan 28, 2010 7:33 PM

Sep 2009
WOOOO BOY! It's gettin hot in here. I never thought the show would show THAT much off! (not that I'm complaining!) I'm loving this show so far. While it does have a GREAT deal of ecchiness and fanservice I'm still taking it seriously and I love the characters through and full. I'm actually still wondering who Hino would pick? Chances are no one by the end but if anyone I hope he goes with Flameheart cuz I LUV ME SUM TSUNDERE! lol. Also, glad they finally proved that Daichi is a crossdresser. I knew it from the start but now the non-believers can be shunned. Maybe Daichi will fall for Hino? (probably)....I can haz school harem?
Jan 28, 2010 8:31 PM

Sep 2008
First time I've actually lol'd for the year watching something when the green haired maid came out of nowhere being a klutz.

5/5 for the entire episode~

The Opening's up on Nipponsei now, if anyone is looking also.
KuumidoriJan 28, 2010 8:42 PM
Jan 28, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
I cannot fully explain why I love this anime so much. Most of it I attribute to the banter between Akiharu and Flameheart, and Tomomi's evil face. I believe Tomomi has some grand scheme going on and cannot wait to see what it is.

Nakahara Mai has done a kickass job with Sernia's voice.

I find that I also enjoy Akiharu as a harem lead. For one, the guy did not lose a single drop of blood through his nose in this episode, and even carried on a conversation with a very well-endowed topless high school girl. I can name ten guys from different shows who would have died via exsanguination if in that situation.

He's just an ordinary male high school student in an extraordinary setting.

Love the series so far. It could do without the needless fanservice, however.
Jan 28, 2010 8:50 PM

Aug 2008
Blaze-Senpai said:
First time I've actually lol'd for the year watching something when the green haired maid came out of nowhere being a klutz.

5/5 for the entire episode~

The Opening's up on Nipponsei now, if anyone is looking also.

That was an epic "SUMIMASEN!"

A frontcrawl into a table faceplant. Would have netted her 10/10 points, but the judges took points off for the ecchi landing.
Jan 28, 2010 9:35 PM
Jun 2009
nice episode...
it keeps getting better xD
Jan 29, 2010 1:07 AM

Sep 2009
Flibbertigibbet said:
Why is this getting a lower rating than some of the other stinkers this season? e.g. Baka to Test...
How the hell is Baka to test a stinker??---one of the best this season i guess...
Jan 29, 2010 1:29 AM

Nov 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
Why is this getting a lower rating than some of the other stinkers this season? e.g. Baka to Test...
How the hell is Baka to test a stinker??---one of the best this season i guess...

One of the best huh? I would say that rather loosely since half of the season is weak including half the show.
Jan 29, 2010 5:33 AM

Sep 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Flibbertigibbet said:

One of the best huh? I would say that rather loosely since half of the season is weak including half the show.
Guess should have mentioned : from the " 1st 4 episode" point of view...
Jan 29, 2010 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Maximatum99 said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Flibbertigibbet said:

Guess should have mentioned : from the " 1st 4 episode" point of view...

True, true.
Jan 29, 2010 10:41 AM

Apr 2008
Resembles Kanokon for obvious reasons.

I don't remember if the ecchi was so ummm "hardcore" before though.
Jan 29, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
episode watched:

About Daichi

About the episode:
エロスwwwwwwwwww
chalcoJan 29, 2010 1:29 PM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jan 29, 2010 12:58 PM

Jun 2009
fanoultimatev2 said:
Uncensored version watched:

Huh, there's a censored one?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Feb 23, 2010

99 by Cero98 »»
May 6, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 23, 2010

171 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 8, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 16, 2010

81 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 7, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 9, 2010

70 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 3, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nakei - Mar 2, 2010

100 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.