Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2016 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kars confirmed for leg man.
Feb 7, 2018 11:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was amazing, Lisa is teh Jojo´s mother!!! kekeke
Mar 3, 2018 4:43 AM

Jan 2018
His mother?! damnit but what a situation he's in right now,

Sep 12, 2018 8:21 AM

Dec 2015
Well, Joseph certainly takes after his mother in wit and skill.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 17, 2018 3:29 PM

May 2016
The vampires were ganging up on Joseph but Stroheim together with Speedwagon assisted him with their new anti-vampire ultraviolet technology.

Jojo's hate for Kars is real because even I could feel the rage that comes with his furious cursing. Cutting a hole in your master's feet and hanging her from a rope that was sewn in her wound to prevent him from fighting back was gruesome and despicable. Imagine how he'd feel if he realized that person was his mother...

Dec 17, 2018 5:37 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Lisa Lisa is Joseph's mother!
May 8, 2019 5:10 PM

Feb 2017

ULTRAVIOLET RAAAAY BLASTEEERS!!
Nov 23, 2019 2:41 PM

Jun 2016
An early prediction I made was that Joseph asked Stroheim to come as backup. It’s one of the things he could do to prepare while keeping the illusion of honoring the deal. Plus, Stroheim is the honorary 4th member of the main squad this part, sorry Loggins and Messina, but there was no way he’d only show up twice. And while not being a surprise, it still felt great to have those vampires vaporized by our mecha nazi. Vampires aren’t as good as they were in the 1800’s, huh? We got ultraviolet light robots now. More than that, we had the Speedwagon foundation, and Smokey coming along for moral support. The gangs all here, just when Joseph looked to be as good as dead! I’m a little sad that Speedwagon had such a small role though, seeing Joseph interact with him and Erina more would have been nice.

Cars is making his point, he is the evil Joseph and I love it! Saying similar things about reducing chance and risk and using trickery, he’s got Joseph into a situation where he’s forced to hold up Lisa Lisa to save her life and put himself at risk. This was actually a possibility I had in mind for Cars to get the stone to begin with, by making it a deal, the stone or Lisa Lisa’s life. Instead it’s just being used to get the upper hand on Joseph.

The moment where Joseph said he never hated someone more than Cars reminded me distinctly of when Jonathan was filled with rage and told Dio the most un-gentleman thing ever, that he will kill Dio without feeling guilt. I wonder if every part will end with the Joestar facing their antagonist filled to the brim with rage to avenge their friends. But, I must say, there is an odd disconnect with my emotions here. I wasn’t feeling much at all, perhaps it’s due to Cars mysterious nature not having me build up a connection to him unlike Dio who I felt strongly about. The most I do is congratulate him for moments like tricking me and then for playing Joseph of all people dirty. It simply feels odd when the characters are feeling intense things that I’m almost lacking entirely in any kind of story. Perhaps if they didn’t do Lisa Lisa so dirty I would have been more affected.

Smokey ended up revealing Lisa Lisa is Joseph’s mom which I did anticipate however, there is something nice about a mother and son growing close without even having that knowledge on both sides.
Nov 25, 2019 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
Stroheim and Speedwagon came to the rescue! Smokey too, I forgot about him.
Oct 13, 2022 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
The thing I like about the mother reveal is that we were already given all the info to realise it, something I distinctly remember noticing in the anime.
Oct 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2022
This Kars guy is really funny, i like him a lot !

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Chapter 69 Discussion

TuzoAnime - May 7, 2010

39 by Djwhy »»
May 7, 2:39 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Chapter 3 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Oct 13, 2012

18 by wallus81 »»
May 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Chapter 1 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Oct 13, 2012

20 by wallus81 »»
May 6, 11:17 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 68 Discussion

KashKetchum - Aug 7, 2016

12 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 67 Discussion

KashKetchum - Aug 7, 2016

9 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.