Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2016 7:24 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh look, it's the Mage Assoc Mystic Code in GO.

Glad we saw some more of the Masters of the Red faction. And one of them even participated in one of those bootleg subcategory HGW, though the Grail blew up on him. Sasuga made in China.

Mordred and the rest of the Red Servants look good. And Shirou looking suave when he brushed up his hair to make it spiky. Now the war begins.
Aug 12, 2016 4:40 PM

Nov 2015

I am still not fan of the drawing style, but it's not that bad.
Well, I think I am confident enough to say this manga is made to be read after the novel since it spoil things that should be known after...

By the way, those Red Camp masters... I really couldn't care less about them. Their character designs look simple, plain, boring... I wonder why they were included here since in the LN they are just merely mentioned...

PD: Mordred's sassiness is still there! jaja. To think that I thought I was gonna hate her back then when I was gonna read for the first time the Apocrypha LN.
Aug 13, 2016 5:26 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! great introduction overall imo from the first chapter.
the art looks cool and badass but sometimes looks kinda meh....but overall it's pretty good. and the story....as the anime watcher only, when i saw this manga, it got me excited AF. fangasm all over the place.

and now, both sides already summoned their servants, now i want to see the ruler of the holy grail so badly xD and there is one more character that i want to know like shit, seriously. the girl with light pink hair. that girl, i want to know her more....i have seen her almost many times in youtube when i searched "fate"

anyway......looking foward to the next episode XD
Aug 15, 2016 7:13 AM

Dec 2015
Tevens said:
and there is one more character that i want to know like shit, seriously. the girl with light pink hair. that girl, i want to know her more....i have seen her almost many times in youtube when i searched "fate"

Are you referring to this one?

Aug 15, 2016 9:53 AM

Feb 2015
Xarvon said:
Tevens said:
and there is one more character that i want to know like shit, seriously. the girl with light pink hair. that girl, i want to know her more....i have seen her almost many times in youtube when i searched "fate"

nooo!!! the short hair one.
this one!!!!!
Aug 15, 2016 2:20 PM

Dec 2015
Tevens said:
Xarvon said:

nooo!!! the short hair one.
this one!!!!!

She's Shielder from Fate/Grand Order (a mobile game), you won't find her in Apocrypha.
Jan 8, 2017 3:31 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
@_@ Lel Shirou...now for Jeanne!
Jul 15, 2020 4:42 AM

Apr 2020
Ok, so far it goes along with the light novel, adding some details to anime. I hope it'll keep up that pace till the end.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 73 Discussion

Karva1 - May 8

0 by Karva1 »»
May 8, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 11 Discussion

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2017

2 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jul 16, 2020 5:08 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 22 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Oct 14, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Oct 14, 2018 6:53 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 18 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 1, 2017

3 by Ace92734 »»
Sep 1, 2018 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Chapter 21 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 29, 2018

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Aug 29, 2018 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.