Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 21, 2018 1:48 AM

Jan 2018
At this point, I really think that Naho deserves to be with Suwa, not Kakeru. Being involved with Kakeru just gives her troubles.
Apr 14, 2018 12:05 PM
Feb 2018
Hey look it's Okarin
Apr 22, 2018 2:09 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Suwa wanting to play Soccer Manager.
Dat Engrish.
lol I see the math teacher is a Axel fan.
Kakeru bought her a clip.
Ueda's name is Rio. I had a feeling that was the type she hanged around with.
Kakeru got the highest score in the class.
The last text Kakeru sent. He wanted to do anal?
Naho asks Kakeru the question.
Kakeru asks Suwa the question.
Hold up. The soccer club managers asked Suwa out? And they are female? How old are these females?
LMAO at Hagita saying its Naho.
Yuriko!
LMAO at Suwa and Kakeru saying they didn't see with a straight face.
Suwa getting the kouhai bitches. The middle one is cute. Nice oppai.
They're the soccer club managers?
Rio approaches Naho.
Oh shit! I knew it!
Suwa sees Naho from outside.
Naho with the bitch, get back.
Suwa appears. Smoove Suwa.
Suwa is the dear person who saved Naho's heart.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 7, 2018 4:45 PM
Oct 2018
There is a thing that I don’t really understand and it is when Naho and Naruse are in the pool, right after it says on the letter that Suwa ask Naho to take his post and stays with Naruse.

This confuses me a lot because in the chap 3 (I think) that she stopped talk to Naruse when he started going out with Ueda.

And then up again to chap 5 when Naho analyzes why the letters haven’t changed even though hers future has changed.

I need some sleep....
Jan 27, 2019 1:56 AM

Nov 2018
Defiantly Okabea teaching in the beginning, love a little Steins;Gate Reference.

Suwa is best, must protect him for he protects the rest.
Mar 17, 2020 7:12 AM

Aug 2018
Really heartwarming episode.

Suwa is great well written character.
Hes good in handling every situations which perfect fit for Naho who is undecisive most of the times.

I wonder that if Kakeru will still died despite
of what Naho and others did to him, if Naho will change Kakeru's fate.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 4, 2020 12:09 AM
Oct 2019
Really great time travel talk there. Because it's such a fascinating discussion in general, and because of how it obviously fits with the show.

I loved the festival. Loved the song that was sung at the festival (90's U.S. punk rock-ish). Loved the jokes/comedy surrounding Suwa and Kakeru being a "couple" and the girls' shorts. Loved Suwa's tears of joy and Naho finally acknowledging him.

Excellent. Just excellent.
Sep 10, 2020 4:32 PM
Aug 2020
what's wrong with Ueda and her side bitc*es I HATE THEM!!!!

Man this anime is making me so emotional :')

proetec Suwa at all costs T-T
Oct 14, 2020 1:41 AM
Dec 2017
Suwa is awesome. Really hoping that in the end that naho doesnt end up with kakeru but still ends up with Suwa because he is easily the best character in the show so far. Tho I still hope that Kakeru doesnt die.
Jan 22, 2021 4:36 PM
Nov 2014
Ok why is no one talking about what a weakling Naho is? She needs a fucking band-aid for a hand slap? Are you serious, what? This is 2nd time im watching this show because 1st time i dropped it, and it was because of that scene, not sure if im gonna continue.
Mar 9, 2021 6:17 AM

Jun 2020
All that talk about the past and the future really tugged at my heartstrings.

The past. To erase my regrets. Even if I couldn’t change the past, it might make the burden lighter. It’d be a lot better than carrying regrets for the rest of my life.

So sad. I hope Kakeru eventually finds his peace & I really hope he’ll be saved.....tho all that talk about a parallel timeline & a different version of the past just makes everything so sad.

And damn!! Such a pity the event of Kakeru asking Naho to watch the fireworks together didn’t happen. That would have been so cute.

Also SUWA BEST BOI?????????????????????????? He’s too great a guy

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 22, 2021 1:16 PM

Feb 2015
The time travel discussion was interesting. I still dislike what future Naho is doing. I don't see how she can write off her husband and child - and for what? So she can get closure? And for Suwa to always know Naho's heart was with someone else and he would only ever come in second place - just ugh. And present Suwa is too selfless for his own good.

May 1, 2021 5:52 AM
Sep 2020
THIS IS MY ORANGE FAV EPISODE BY NOW!

Oh my god, this episode was so cute!
Like, the way Kakeru helps everybody but not expecting for a reward or something special is so pure, and also the way Suwa cares too much about Naho makes me soft. Specially when he protected Naho and got her away from those girls who tried to bully her (idk if that's the correct term, but ok).
May 7, 2021 3:57 PM

Nov 2018
Naho did try to figure out how the time theory applied to her case, but she failed to put her finger on it: if the past could not be altered and any change done after going back in time only created a new parallel world, then this Naho who modifies things guided by the letter makes no longer part of the past of Naho who sent the letter. She is already part of a new parallel world which means that she will not ever have the future of Naho who sent the letter, nor will she have the same experiences.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Jul 14, 2021 11:30 PM

May 2020
The teacher talking about time machines was Okabe Rintaro in the future and you can't convince me otherwise
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Oct 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Jan 2021
Suwa not only knows he is in the friendzone, but he embraces it. Like a boss at that.
Jan 18, 2022 12:43 AM

Jul 2021
Another really great episode.

It was so cute when Kakeru gifted Naho that hairpin, it looked good on her. I like how Kakeru is so happy now.

They managed to fit the time-travel lecture in the episode lol, interesting. I mean I still don't understand, if Kakeru is saved then Naho is going to get together with Kakeru and marry him which means the future should change but we see in the future that Naho married Sawo and has a child with him.I mean its not like the child will just disappear lol. All this just means that the original past and future can't be changed, the letters are only helping Naho creating a parallel better world for herself and everyone. Though it was still not explained how the letters are reaching her in the first place.

Ah that ueda scene was annoying man, fuck off bitch, leave Naho alone. Suwa came for the save. He really cares for Naho, I'm pretty sure he just doesn't like her, he actually loves her. Kinda feel bad for him though. IDK why but I also got a little teary eyed when Naho thanked Suwa lol.

Though one thing I don't understand is that how on earth is Naho able to recall everything in such detail 10 years later like wtf. Shit I got the answer the moment I typed this out lol. The answer is her diary lol, got it.

This was quite a happy episode, calm before the storm of sadness I suppose?

Anyway great episode overall. 5/5

Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 25, 2022 10:14 AM

Jan 2021
1. SUWA IS THE MVP. He is so precious. I'm rooting for Kakeru x Naho and I love Kakeru too but seriously Suwa is so precious. Even though he likes Naho, he knew that Naho likes Kakeru and vice versa and he chose to support them because they are all close friends and for him the most important thing is who Naho's heart chooses. He didn't force the situation, so it was a healthy competition... even though he already lost from the beginning. I just hope that Suwa doesn't suddenly turn into a jerk.

2. Senpai... your personality, your friends, even your face (which is often complimented by other students) ..it's all bad.

Anyway... the girl gives lunch and morning call.. the boy gives a gift.. and the two of them go home together after school... go to the park together too... they basically go on a date...

Hey you two, can't you two just officially dating? Man I'm so desperate to see any happy moments here ;___; well at least this episode has its own (bitter)sweet moments and less painful.

Dec 3, 2022 2:58 AM

Nov 2022
I think Naho is starting to develop as a character, I mean she totally just asked Kakeru out, just went for it, the same Naho who was literally running away from everything in the last episode.

Also Suwa is just great.
Mar 19, 2023 8:50 PM
Mar 2023
this episode was the bestttt. we got to learn so much about suwa and how caring he is.
Jun 27, 2023 8:01 AM

Jul 2021
The teacher looks like Okabe from Steins gate, nice tribute.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Aug 15, 2023 7:02 PM

Oct 2022
I thinks its a nice thing to remember that whatever you do will affect your future, so that's something that should always be kept in mind when going through life I guess
Nov 28, 2023 9:13 PM

Apr 2015
Man, nice guys...
Apr 26, 11:33 PM
Mar 2023
free suwa. my glorious king.
Apr 28, 9:02 PM

Jul 2023
Ueda-sempai and her friends are a bunch of bitches. ugh

At least now we know that Suwa is not a third wheel who will be used for misunderstanding or drama, at least not yet so far. You may even root for him.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

161 by patkarunungan »»
May 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

205 by patkarunungan »»
May 6, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

382 by venbals »»
May 4, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

178 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 30, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

237 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 29, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.