Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 31, 2016 6:31 AM

Aug 2014
Murasa22 said:
Just rewatched the episode and i still can't see why people are so upset about...

The pacing was better than last episode and the storyboard was also handled nicely. Guardian/Gaia reveal was a nice touch to Lucia's backstory conclusion and the last 10 second were hype as fuck.

Seriously, wtf people.

And I think I'm seeing a different anime here because this wasn't Lucia's route entirely, just her backstory..so why? They explaned her powers and used her for the world building of the main story...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait what? Seriously? Last ep was decently paced and managed to tell Shizuru's story quite well, leaving very little out besides rushing the Nishikujou driving scene. This ep on the other hand went from one place to the other every minutes, there was maybe 10-15 lines before it suddenly went to a new scene, and repeating the process. This ep was horribly paced, last ep was far better paced lol.
Jul 31, 2016 6:51 AM

Apr 2015
From a anime only viewer point of view this is still a huge pile of mess, can't get sense of the show just yet
...dare I say, feels self-indulgently bloated...albeit a little bit better than a few weeks back

On this episode production up a notch I think, certain scenes were quite interesting compared to the comparative straightforwardness(or boringness) of the previous weeks

The plot is failing in keeping me interested for now
Jul 31, 2016 7:22 AM

Feb 2014
Lucia's route was my favorite from the VN thus I was glad to see this episode. Best so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2016 7:31 AM
Feb 2016
Fayt89 said:
What a disgrace to the VN, I also changed my user name as I don't want it to be associated with this garbage, this is making Grisaia adaptation look good in comparison.

I wouldnt quite go that far yet since it isnt over. Grisaia had more plot holes in their character routes, so far in this show you can follow. But there's still 8 episodes remaining so...
Jul 31, 2016 9:08 AM
Apr 2013
As a VN reader, I'd say the episode wasn't really surprising.

IF I WERE AN Anime-Only, I'd probably be surprised. Come on, let's be honest, the Asahi Haruka investigation's main charm was the fact that you're trying to get the facts straight before the grand reveal. Reading that part in the VN would remove that, so of course we'd have negative reviews.

Let's criticize at this from an objective perspective.

This is just my conjecture but.........

once the anime starts to focus on Chihaya. I don't know if you'll agree, but in my opinion, that scene is a good transition of focus from Lucia to Chihaya.
albertrojasJul 31, 2016 9:14 AM
Jul 31, 2016 9:22 AM

Jun 2013
I highly recommend checking this guy out if you people want a more constructive and better discussion about Rewrite's episodes in general:

He has a lot of good theories about the world itself and my god, he's doing a very impressive job of perceiving things that most people aren't ^.^
Jul 31, 2016 9:31 AM
Jul 2016
TiduLimar said:

JanusVonMaria said:

I actually don't remember any of these, but I might just be stupid here.

JanusVonMaria said:

VN version of the hug scene

Most of those jokes were on mappie segment, yeah I read every single mappie point in the entire VN don't judge me.
Jul 31, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2012
JanusVonMaria said:

Most of those jokes were on mappie segment, yeah I read every single mappie point in the entire VN don't judge me.
I think most of us did lol
Jul 31, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
I guess this is all the Lucia time I will get. Welp, at least I still got these.
Jul 31, 2016 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
They completely raped the first part of Lucia's route. The pacing was insane. Drama doesn't work when you're hardly giving the story any time to build up to said dramatic conclusion.

Just what the fuck are they thinking? After handling Shizuru's backstory with so much style, they just decided to get rid of all that was good about how they were handling the show until now (which isn't great, but still good at times) and make a horribly disjointed epsiode with amateur transitions and bad writing? What is even going on?

The post ED scene was also very wat. It's way too random.
Jul 31, 2016 10:37 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
OrangeJP said:
Pretty good episode

I guess Tennouji is the only guy who can be with Lucia now since he's immune to her poison

That is how it goes in the visual novel, whoever, Kotarou knows his powers are dangerous and he only risked going this far for Lucia because he felt more for her than just friendship, the anime waters it down ALOT, the height of the decision he made. He just changed his body forever, but the adaptation makes it seems like he can do this all day long without negatives...

First half part of her route almost completely adapted into 23 minutes. Remarkable! Not only devoided of all the thrillers moments, but also soo rushed, you cant feel genuily moved by what happens. I wouldnt blame or shit in anyone that cames to dislike or hate Lucia, since the anime isnt doing a proper job at bring it up what made me like her so much in the VN either, no romantic impact, near the end, it was such a romantic and fuzzy scene and they manage to transform it into just a plain scene, like cool story brah...

There are too many things I could keep bitching about, but enough of that. She is my best girl, it is impossible to not enjoy all this fanservice, messed up and flawned, but the feelings and feedback from the VN surely help.
And that preview at the end, with Lucia and her katana, in that sexy & cool outfit... I need more of that! I want to see MOAR!! More Lucia scenes please, so I can forget the butchering all surrounding it!

Megaphy said:
I guess this is all the Lucia time I will get. Welp, at least I still got these.

I dunno where I have seen that, we got hints to the maid scene, which would be awesome if they adapted into the next episode, but I dont recall since something like the church scene there. Look to the picture, where does Lucia ask him that there?! You cant just call it an adaptation, too much skipped dialogue, that CG art has romance, what I have seen was a 0,5 second hug, which was only there for the sake of being there, instantly followed by the next rushed take.
PlaycoolJul 31, 2016 10:43 AM
Jul 31, 2016 11:12 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Akio-kun said:
I'm guessing Chihaya is eating her sundae alone in this episode

Oh my god that was soo fuuny and just on point on how bad this was! I cant stop smiling about the joke, and that is just soo wrong.

IheartC2 said:
i want lucia to call me master too.

Here you go.

Cuteness at max power!
PlaycoolJul 31, 2016 11:23 AM
Jul 31, 2016 11:31 AM

Mar 2016
JanusVonMaria said:

I did as well, and while enjoyed most of the jokes there, they aren't very memorabe. That's probably why I forgot them ^^'
Jul 31, 2016 12:04 PM
Jul 2016
Murasa22 said:
I highly recommend checking this guy out if you people want a more constructive and better discussion about Rewrite's episodes in general:

He has a lot of good theories about the world itself and my god, he's doing a very impressive job of perceiving things that most people aren't ^.^

Best critism by far I've seen here (and trashing is'nt a critism for me, it's ineffective to admit that the adaptation is bad, cause it's something we can read since ep.1 ).
This guy know how to look at this anime. It's not about seeing ours Routes well adapted, it's about question everything that happened until now and reflect on what is the anime about.

He shows that rewrite got a plot for people that dont know the visual novel, and that with a little of reflexion, everything leads to something if people think about all the episodes.
Jul 31, 2016 1:48 PM
Jul 2016
AlexTheRiot said:
JanusVonMaria said:

I think most of us did lol

Those weren't the best jokes, but like a typical sitcom, you get to like those jokes because of the charactesr.
TiduLimar said:
JanusVonMaria said:

I did as well, and while enjoyed most of the jokes there, they aren't very memorabe. That's probably why I forgot them ^^'

They weren't memorable, but the accumulation of those little jokes made the relationship a little closer, that's what I love about Kotarou, his stupid jokes actually connects people.
Jul 31, 2016 2:25 PM
Apr 2011
I worked as part of Amaterasu on the visual novel, and I have to say, to see people compare the anime to the visual novel is kind of sad really.

We begged Key for an adaption, and they didn't have to give it to us. They stated that it was hard to do with the Gaia/Guardian overlap.

But I believe VisualArt's, being a really well off company, was able to produce this with permissions from people like Takahiro Baba, Shinji Orito, Ryukishi07, and Itaru Hinoue.

I believe we should respect the anime for being the anime, and leave the visual novel comments aside.

After all, this is MyAnimeList, not MyVisualnovelList.

Let the polls decide whether this episode is garbage or not, I for one gave it a high rating, because I love my raven-haired beauty.
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Jul 31, 2016 2:44 PM

Apr 2011
the suspenseful mystery episode!

Yoshino handing information out of concern for Kotarou's safety and wellbeing!
Jul 31, 2016 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
linktriforce007 said:
I worked as part of Amaterasu on the visual novel, and I have to say, to see people compare the anime to the visual novel is kind of sad really.

We begged Key for an adaption, and they didn't have to give it to us. They stated that it was hard to do with the Gaia/Guardian overlap.

But I believe VisualArt's, being a really well off company, was able to produce this with permissions from people like Takahiro Baba, Shinji Orito, Ryukishi07, and Itaru Hinoue.

I believe we should respect the anime for being the anime, and leave the visual novel comments aside.

Let the polls decide whether this episode is garbage or not, I for one gave it a high rating, because I love my raven-haired beauty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Tbh I couldn't agree more at least. Of course, I am enjoying the anime for what it delivers, and for me if it is enjoyable, it wouldn't bug much for me. >___< Squee.
Jul 31, 2016 3:14 PM
May 2013
allenjke said:
That felt rushed, it was expected but still. What was the ending scene for (was kinda random)?

Jul 31, 2016 4:10 PM
Jul 2016
raian_sama said:
rip Lucia's route. So rushed and so many stuff was left out. The date with Lucia was easily one of the best moments in the VN if you ask me. I guess it's to be expected when they're making a 13 episode anime out of a 50+ hour VN.

The anime only ment to show the backstory for Lucia tho...not her entire route.

As someone who found the route to be the weakest (it has little to do with the overarcing plot of Rewrite),
and Lucia to be one of the least interesting characters of Rewrite (including most of the sidecharacters)...
I'm rather grateful they left it at that.

Atleast the anime makes me appreciate her to some degree, because it really makes you feel for her with the Church and hospital scenes at the end...which for anyone just watching the Anime are probably the most they will get to know about her (and her route).

Never understood why someone that can kill with their touch makes it a point to punch the protagonist in every scene they are together. It's almost like she really does want to kill Kotarou.

But, that's just my personal bias against the character. I thought they did an okay job with this episode, since they showed the background of Lucia, but didnt spoil anything route specific to her.

Snappynator said:

Last ep was decently paced and managed to tell Shizuru's story quite well, leaving very little out besides rushing the Nishikujou driving scene. This ep on the other hand went from one place to the other every minutes, there was maybe 10-15 lines before it suddenly went to a new scene, and repeating the process. This ep was horribly paced, last ep was far better paced lol.

From my perspective (greatly disliking Lucia, and loving Shizuru) I thought the episodes felt of the same quality.
They handled all the important stuff about who they are as a person. Just not what, because that's route specific. Not perfectly, but well enough imo. Neither episode went into detail on their powers too much, or anything really route related.
But they did make mention of them in passing: Lucia mentioned that she was 'created like that', is in the church before glossing it over. Shizuru is seen eating at the stand, hanging out with the 'old people'.

Really, the Anime episodes are fine so far.
MoonspringJul 31, 2016 4:15 PM
Jul 31, 2016 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
i didn't really get it because i was not following it that well
Jul 31, 2016 5:14 PM
Apr 2011
TheLittleRedHero said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Tbh I couldn't agree more at least. Of course, I am enjoying the anime for what it delivers, and for me if it is enjoyable, it wouldn't bug much for me. >___< Squee.

Thanks. At this point I just kind of ignore comments about the visual novel itself, because all comments that are worth anything when it comes to the visual novel are in threads that are talking about just the visual novel.

Raven-haired beauties are my favorite, and it's my dream to marry someone from Asia with black hair >///<
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Jul 31, 2016 7:49 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Thysoncris said:
krasnayaZvezda said:
I had made a fatal mistake of (re)playing Lucia route before watching this episode so it wasn't a surprise for me, aside of how gracefully they let Kotarou friendzone Class Rep :)
The cringe is so real (I actually just did the same thing), I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT 8-bit fuck you so hard, i've tried to keep quiet until now but not when you start spoiling the best parts of the VN in a new original route. Especially if you friendzone Lucia after all that. I don't have enough words for this and i am utterly displeased ,no disgusted by this,let's just continue to shit on kotori akane and chihaya routes too, i bet that will be fucking fun,inb4 you have 4 episodes left for the kagari route you idiots.

I haven't played the VN, but I still know what you mean. That chapel scene, wao! Like, could there ever be a couple more fit to be together than these two?! And then... no. That's like daVinci finishing the Mona Lisa and then gutting it with a palette knife. T_T

Other than that, yeah, I know this is a Key property, but some of the characters are really similar to Little Busters. (is that a taboo topic here?) Like, Shizuru and Kuu, Chihaya and Rin (sort of), Lucia and Kurugaya, Kotori and Komari (both given names even start with 小 -- "little bird" and "little pinecone"), Yoshino and all-the-other-guys. Can't say that Tennouji is much like Rikki though, and I'm not sure which I prefer. I'll call them different but equal.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Jul 31, 2016 8:16 PM

Mar 2016
kyoudai said:
Thysoncris said:
The cringe is so real (I actually just did the same thing), I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT 8-bit fuck you so hard, i've tried to keep quiet until now but not when you start spoiling the best parts of the VN in a new original route. Especially if you friendzone Lucia after all that. I don't have enough words for this and i am utterly displeased ,no disgusted by this,let's just continue to shit on kotori akane and chihaya routes too, i bet that will be fucking fun,inb4 you have 4 episodes left for the kagari route you idiots.

I haven't played the VN, but I still know what you mean. That chapel scene, wao! Like, could there ever be a couple more fit to be together than these two?! And then... no. That's like daVinci finishing the Mona Lisa and then gutting it with a palette knife. T_T

Other than that, yeah, I know this is a Key property, but some of the characters are really similar to Little Busters. (is that a taboo topic here?) Like, Shizuru and Kuu, Chihaya and Rin (sort of), Lucia and Kurugaya, Kotori and Komari (both given names even start with 小 -- "little bird" and "little pinecone"), Yoshino and all-the-other-guys. Can't say that Tennouji is much like Rikki though, and I'm not sure which I prefer. I'll call them different but equal.

The characters are NO WAY near similar to the ones in little busters... especially the way you compared them:
Lucia is tsundere while yuiko is not
Kotori while deredere is not an airhead (to some degree) like komari
shizuru yes moe is dandere unlike kud who isn't
chihaya is an airhead and not dandere unlike rin who is dandere
Jul 31, 2016 8:17 PM

Jul 2011
It's nothing surprising, coming from a thirteen episodes adaption.
But when you compressed something which took hours for people to complete into a < 20 mins animation is just... WTF MAN.

Most likely my least favourite adaption among all the KEY works thus far.

Forum set by secret santa
Jul 31, 2016 9:42 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Rin_Kitsune said:
kyoudai said:

The characters are NO WAY near similar to the ones in little busters... especially the way you compared them:
Lucia is tsundere while yuiko is not
Kotori while deredere is not an airhead (to some degree) like komari
shizuru yes moe is dandere unlike kud who isn't
chihaya is an airhead and not dandere unlike rin who is dandere

I guess it depends on what you're talking about. I was thinking more in terms of character design than personality (I should have specified that). But, as far as personality goes, you're definitely right. There's a big difference. I'm probably more likely to compare them just because they're both Key titles, though truth is, they're pretty common archetypes throughout the whole world of manga, anime, and games.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Jul 31, 2016 10:04 PM

Oct 2014
I just realized I haven't drop my regular #RIPGrisaia comment yet.

Whoa the Readers vs Watchers War, though
typical 8-bit anime =D

Anime itself:

So, I really hope you people understand why we, VN readers, get cranky over this thing.
Of course, once again, we recommend reading Rewrite VN.
Jul 31, 2016 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
Revvie-chan said:
I just realized I haven't drop my regular #RIPGrisaia comment yet.

Whoa the Readers vs Watchers War, though
typical 8-bit anime =D

Anime itself:

So, I really hope you people understand why we, VN readers, get cranky over this thing.
Of course, once again, we recommend reading Rewrite VN.

Can kinda see your point but I don't really agree with "all of the anime they made" fails on certain aspects imo. Of course, that's my opinion (because I like Aquarion Evol which was a collab between 8bit and I think Sattelight?, at least as well Grisaia no Rakuen but then again that's another thing, Tokyo Ravens which I heard it was pretty well adapted, and their recent one which was Shounen Maid, which I thought its one of their best).
Aug 1, 2016 1:52 AM

Oct 2014
@TheLittleRedHero @ThePhantomJoker

- lol I missed mentioning Tokyo Ravens (I like that, too, though I haven't finish it yet (and I just realized I haven't put it on my list yet either ^^;.))

- Heh I thought Aquarion Evol has more Satelight work than 8-bit. No idea on who did the script and composition since I don't actually watch it.

- Have you guys read Grisaia no Rakuen? I did (though with lots of scrambling around since my Japanese are bad) and while they got the plot adapted right, the feel just wasn't there.

- Shounen Maid was good, so I heard. But it was Yamamoto Yuusuke (he also did IS!, and somehow turned that pile of s*** plot into an actually enjoyable watch.)
Rewrite, Grisaia, was all Tanaka Motoki.
Revvie-chanAug 1, 2016 1:55 AM
Aug 1, 2016 2:13 AM
Jul 2018
Revvie-chan said:
@TheLittleRedHero @ThePhantomJoker

- lol I missed mentioning Tokyo Ravens (I like that, too, though I haven't finish it yet (and I just realized I haven't put it on my list yet either ^^;.))

- Heh I thought Aquarion Evol has more Satelight work than 8-bit. No idea on who did the script and composition since I don't actually watch it.

- Have you guys read Grisaia no Rakuen? I did (though with lots of scrambling around since my Japanese are bad) and while they got the plot adapted right, the feel just wasn't there.

- Shounen Maid was good, so I heard. But it was Yamamoto Yuusuke (he also did IS!, and somehow turned that pile of s*** plot into an actually enjoyable watch.)
Rewrite, Grisaia, was all Tanaka Motoki.

xD well first you would need to finish TR, for me it was pretty enjoyable.

Second, I think it was only the mechs that was made by Satelight imo. I take them as both of course. I would need to check the script of course.

For Grisaia no Rakuen, I dunno I did felt emotional a bit, I enjoyed it though xD

Well for IS the source was already shit so you can't really blame the guy for it. Just saying.

Fair enough.
Though one thing I noticed is that Motoki is better at story boarding imo than directing. From what I've seen as well as what Zayd said, he is more nailing into that department. I mean the directing from his end isn't that bad, but it does need some working.
Aug 1, 2016 2:15 AM
Dec 2010
Lucia's route was the first one I read, and one of my favourite, so I can't say I approve of this episode.

But that aside, it seems like they're really gearing up for a story told from Guardian's perspective. They're certainly going to have to get into the action pretty soon.
Aug 1, 2016 2:58 AM

Oct 2014
TheLittleRedHero said:

Fair enough.
Though one thing I noticed is that Motoki is better at story boarding imo than directing. From what I've seen as well as what Zayd said, he is more nailing into that department. I mean the directing from his end isn't that bad, but it does need some working.

lots of working lol. It's bad, very bad.
He's an animator. He works best as an animator.
Aug 1, 2016 3:23 AM
Jul 2018
Revvie-chan said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Fair enough.

lots of working lol. It's bad, very bad.
He's an animator. He works best as an animator.

I mean that's just my thoughts here, of course I don't think his directing is bad in all honesty. But hey that's just my thoughts here.

I need to check what he actually animated then xD
Aug 1, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2015
Pleaseeeee stoooooooop.

Couldn't you only animate the original route? WHY KEY WHYYYYYYYYY

I'm an anime only watcher but holy shit, THIS IS SO RUSHED.
Aug 1, 2016 3:13 PM

Feb 2013
Drop it.... it's hell...
I can't bear to see 8bit destroy akane or terra route like this one...
Aug 1, 2016 4:06 PM

Jan 2015
"LUCIA ROUTE" ? "LUCIA ROUTE" ? "LUCIA ROUTE" ? "LUCIA ROUTE" ? "LUCIA ROUTE" ?

This is NOT the whole Lucia route! Just her backstory part, thank you.
I don't believe that anime will show any route, except Moon or Terra, or this "Original" one.
Aug 1, 2016 5:56 PM
Jul 2016
Xenocrisi said:
Pleaseeeee stoooooooop.

Couldn't you only animate the original route? WHY KEY WHYYYYYYYYY

I'm an anime only watcher but holy shit, THIS IS SO RUSHED.

The only route they animated so far is the original route. Shizuru and Lucias episodes were just background story for them. I agree that it might be a bit too much to use a full episode for just that tho. But if they gave them less, the Character fans like the Lucia fans would be up on the fences evenmore then they already are.

I guess considering the scene at the end next episode might be where we will really see if its rushed or not.
Aug 2, 2016 12:53 AM

Sep 2012
That awkward moment when you become one of the very few persons in the world that can touch a person emitting poison, only to go for a route where you'll most likely be touching her in a very different way. And not in a pleasant way.

Welp. I want to hate on this anime, but I love Rewrite too much to do it. So I'll just keep on hating 8bit I guess. /shrug
I feel like that ending scene where Shizuru and Lucia are in uniform is just a tease. Though 8bit could just be rearranging things. I doubt it's Shizuru vs Lucia fight. I could be just forgetting a certain event though, Idk. Chihaya, Akane and Kotori's common route backstories are more important at this point. Though we only have 2 more episodes until we hit the supposed Kagari route, which does not work at all, unless they throw ------ in with Kagari. Baaaaaaaaah. I wish I could just play R+ and save me the troubles.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Aug 2, 2016 6:36 AM

Aug 2014
Kazuto_Katsuragi said:
That awkward moment when you become one of the very few persons in the world that can touch a person emitting poison, only to go for a route where you'll most likely be touching her in a very different way. And not in a pleasant way.

Welp. I want to hate on this anime, but I love Rewrite too much to do it. So I'll just keep on hating 8bit I guess. /shrug
I feel like that ending scene where Shizuru and Lucia are in uniform is just a tease. Though 8bit could just be rearranging things. I doubt it's Shizuru vs Lucia fight. I could be just forgetting a certain event though, Idk. Chihaya, Akane and Kotori's common route backstories are more important at this point. Though we only have 2 more episodes until we hit the supposed Kagari route, which does not work at all, unless they throw ------ in with Kagari. Baaaaaaaaah. I wish I could just play R+ and save me the troubles.
Would be odd to do that fight really, it has a significant meaning in her route but considering this is supposed to be Kagari's route, that would just be pointless to do. I'm guessing the next ep will be anime original with Lucia and Shizuru working together to catch a certain someone or something along those lines.
Aug 2, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
Snappynator said:
Would be odd to do that fight really, it has a significant meaning in her route but considering this is supposed to be Kagari's route, that would just be pointless to do. I'm guessing the next ep will be anime original with Lucia and Shizuru working together to catch a certain someone or something along those lines.

Oh yeah, there is that option. Considering there's that one guy that's only gotten one scene so far... Possible Chihaya or maybe even Akane set up then. Unless this first cour really is just 100% common route, I don't see them using an episode for more Lucia/Shizuru.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Aug 2, 2016 6:04 PM

Jun 2006
linktriforce007 said:

Took the words out of my mouth.

I'm looking forward to the next episode! I'm really looking forward to more.
Aug 2, 2016 6:09 PM

Feb 2012
Despite how rushed everything feels I'm still enjoying this show. Maybe I'll check out the VN after it's over. That preview looks like some shit is gonna go down next ep.
Aug 2, 2016 7:25 PM

Dec 2009
It's a shame they rush these character arcs. Mystic hands of death perception... with a Mai Kawasumi twist, except in Kanon, Mai had a good chunk of the series on her arc.
GenesisAriaAug 2, 2016 9:24 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 3, 2016 12:51 AM

Aug 2015
All the characters in this show seem... Complicated
Aug 3, 2016 1:14 AM

Sep 2013
Good ep. Don't know why every vn reader is dissappointed by the suuden reveal that this anime will be rushed, they should be wiser for their experience in watching a long vn adapted to a 13 ep series was going to be rushed, no surprises there.

Still, Lucia was sure a good match for our flippant Koutarou but still I am a supporter of air-headed childhood friend. Also, was Shizuru lying when she said about Lucia 'convincing' herself that she killed plants and animals, when we know she IS responsible for withering???
Aug 3, 2016 3:58 AM

Dec 2013
rinneganfire4u said:
Also, was Shizuru lying when she said about Lucia 'convincing' herself that she killed plants and animals, when we know she IS responsible for withering???

She was half lying. She's not exactly allowed to tell Kotarou about Lucia's poison but the part about how she killed the plants and animals is probably true.
Aug 3, 2016 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
Lucia's backstory was rushed, but it was better than the previous episode. I'm happy that someone can touch her, she felt so lonely.
Aug 3, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2016
LN3000 said:
All the characters in this show seem... Complicated

At least they are not flat/one dimensional
Aug 3, 2016 6:56 AM

Feb 2013
ThePhantomJoker said:
nurBAW said:
Drop it.... it's hell...
I can't bear to see 8bit destroy akane or terra route like this one...
It's not just 8bit. Blame also Tanaka the director. Will drop this on the next episode it will be rushed anyway.

then I'll clarify myself, hell all of the team who made this anime... I still couldn't believe they would butchered Lucia route like this... talking about making original route about kagari.
Aug 3, 2016 7:32 AM

Jun 2013
nurBAW said:
ThePhantomJoker said:
It's not just 8bit. Blame also Tanaka the director. Will drop this on the next episode it will be rushed anyway.

then I'll clarify myself, hell all of the team who made this anime... I still couldn't believe they would butchered Lucia route like this... talking about making original route about kagari.

How can you possibly adapt Moon/Terra without explaining each heroine's backstories? You need to stop and think about how they're supposed to explain Terra with everything focused only on Kagari...

They even said months ago that each heroine would have enough time to "shine" before the original route starts. I don't know why you're surprised..
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

223 by White_Alice »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.