Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 30, 2016 4:29 PM

Sep 2011
moodie said:
stop thinking everything is fast paced because u read slow. this is fine
As an anime only viewer, this is still fast paced. So what you said is literally irrelevant.
TyrelJul 30, 2016 4:33 PM
Jul 30, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2014
As an Anime only, can confirm that this feels hella rushed and fast paced. And feels like jumping Routes too.

Also, Guardian? Gaia? We Nasuverse now?

Wonderland-aries said:
Honestly anime is fine, they probably are doing 1 route per episode

that's not what i call fine. Especially when each route could have an anime of it's own. Just focus on a Route and stick with it.
Jul 30, 2016 4:39 PM

Apr 2014
Tyrel said:
moodie said:
stop thinking everything is fast paced because u read slow. this is fine
As an anime only viewer, this is still fast paced. So what you said is literally irrelevant.
Oh you got me! I think it isnt fast paced so what you said is irrelevant as well.

Ive watched enough visual novel adaptions to know this is fine.
Jul 30, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2015
Shrimperor said:
As an Anime only, can confirm that this feels hella rushed and fast paced. And feels like jumping Routes too.

Wonderland-aries said:

that's not what i call fine. Especially when each route could have an anime of it's own. Just focus on a Route and stick with it.

What. You cut out the rest of my quote, thats literally what the anime is about, kagari
Jul 30, 2016 4:41 PM

Jun 2015
Shrimperor said:

Wonderland-aries said:

They are sticking with kagari's route its an anime original, this isnt any of the routes in the VN like what.
Jul 30, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
Wonderland-aries said:
Shrimperor said:

What. You cut out the rest of my quote, thats literally what the anime is about, kagari

Then just focus on Kagari and don't rush the other Routes in one episode.
Jul 30, 2016 4:51 PM

Feb 2014
Shrimperor said:
Wonderland-aries said:

People keep saying they're trying to adapt the routes, am I watching something entirely different? They're going over each heroine's backstories so the anime onlies can learn about them. It lets them know more about each heroine, which is better than pushing the heroines back into the shadows and we learn nothing about them. Once they're done, I'm sure the story will really start. They've already revealed Gaia and Guardian, which using Lucia's beginning route is nice for that since if they would've rather used November 13th, Kotarou would have it really tough to connect and interact with the other heroines. Let him learn a bit about them with the viewers before
Jul 30, 2016 5:07 PM
Jul 2016
Shrimperor said:
Wonderland-aries said:

Maybe you need to know other characters /story background to go in kagari route? :3
You know, in the game you unlock Akane/Shizuru only with finishing Chihaya/Kotori. Same, you unlock Moon and Terra with finishing all the five route.

If they juge that the lucia's and shizuru's background/link with Guardian is necessary , the way they are doing it is fine.

More of that, Lucia route is about healing her ''power'' ( and the way she got it), romance, hope and despair. There is no such a thing in this adaptation, so this is'nt '' rush'' . Same about Shizuru: everything is about how kotarou want to protect her , and how she have to fulfill her job as a Guardian member. It's just a new adaptation of the storytelling.

So .... I want to says: the ''rush'' thing is certainly exagerated by the nostalgia of VN's readers who forgot themself the content of all the route. It's still sure that it's not the quality of the VN, but I wd like to think that the decision-making is not that bad here, and that there is a purpose behind it. :)
InnanisJul 30, 2016 5:14 PM
Jul 30, 2016 5:37 PM
Dec 2011
Is the ED a new song?
Jul 30, 2016 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
Hunter2X2 said:
Is the ED a new song?

It was released already some years ago, it is found at one of the Key Sounds Label CDs that are released every once in a while with arrangements and new songs.
I think it was from Circle of Fifth ^^
It's Sunbright's arrangement, Lucia's theme song
Jul 30, 2016 5:42 PM

Oct 2011
Loved the song at the end
Jul 30, 2016 5:54 PM

Dec 2013
They went into an actual route in this episode...

Lucia being Asahi Haruka was really obvious in the anime but it was still a nice twist.

No idea where this adaptation will go from here...
Jul 30, 2016 6:23 PM
Nov 2015
Liked this a lot actually. Nice to see some more of Kotarou's ability though he annoyed me a bit when he was acting totally oblivious to the fact that the curse could be real. Probably my favorite episode so far, though I'm still a little confused as to what is going on. Am I dumb?

3/5
Jul 30, 2016 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
G_Spark233 said:
They went into an actual route in this episode...

Lucia being Asahi Haruka was really obvious in the anime but it was still a nice twist.

No idea where this adaptation will go from here...

I mean it was kinda obvious in the VN for me but not as much compared to the anime but its mostly understandable due to the fact that it takes place before a certain day.
Jul 30, 2016 7:13 PM
Jul 2015
This is just... No, the church scene is meant to be the point of no return for Kotarou in Lucia route. I'm not going to watch this until they finish butchering all heroines routes. Wake me when they start with the original content.

Jul 30, 2016 7:15 PM

Oct 2013
This episode is quite alright i think.
Sure it could be better, but seeing the time constraint they have i can relate to that.
It's a different media after all.
Jul 30, 2016 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
And I thought Tensho finally learned.

And I don't know why I'm not feeling anything on this episode. Oh right, it's because I stop expecting something great.

Okay let me see this through anime-only knowledge.

At the very least, this pacing is better than Shizuru's in my perspective but goddamn this is still rushed. There are events here and there without trying to be like "calm the fuck down" and I can't even feel the horror. Good thing they didn't go false-narration, otherwise it'll go full-blown headache.

Shrimperor said:
Wonderland-aries said:

This guy makes a very good damn point. And also, you can still make a slight heroines' backstories by making anime-original content so we can properly call this as a 6th route, and not getting parts on the existing route. This is why it looks disastrous for VN readers' standards. Heck, some even anime-only watchers understand that too.
TennoujiJul 30, 2016 7:36 PM

Jul 30, 2016 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
they only adapt 1/3 of Lucia's route tho, so it's not 'completely' butchered lol
Jul 30, 2016 7:50 PM

Aug 2015
Authoaria said:

People keep saying they're trying to adapt the routes, am I watching something entirely different? They're going over each heroine's backstories so the anime onlies can learn about them. It lets them know more about each heroine, which is better than pushing the heroines back into the shadows and we learn nothing about them. Once they're done, I'm sure the story will really start. They've already revealed Gaia and Guardian, which using Lucia's beginning route is nice for that since if they would've rather used November 13th, Kotarou would have it really tough to connect and interact with the other heroines. Let him learn a bit about them with the viewers before
Just like we learn nothing about Sakura in UBW we can skip heroine route here too.
Need Lucai power as plot point?
they can do by not involving Kotarou, or rewrite how he meet Guardian, cramming Lucia's route into 1 episode isn't the only option.
rather than giving them half ass characterization, better left them in the shadow, it makes them more intriguing that way.

Innanis said:
Shrimperor said:

Maybe you need to know other characters /story background to go in kagari route? :3

You know, in the game you unlock Akane/Shizuru only with finishing Chihaya/Kotori. Same, you unlock Moon and Terra with finishing all the five route.

If they juge that the lucia's and shizuru's background/link with Guardian is necessary , the way they are doing it is fine.

More of that, Lucia route is about healing her ''power'' ( and the way she got it), romance, hope and despair. There is no such a thing in this adaptation, so this is'nt '' rush'' . Same about Shizuru: everything is about how kotarou want to protect her , and how she have to fulfill her job as a Guardian member. It's just a new adaptation of the storytelling.

They can use AO content to show us character's backstory. what has shown in this episode isn't the only way to show lucia backstory.

So .... I want to says: the ''rush'' thing is certainly exagerated by the nostalgia of VN's readers who forgot themself the content of all the route. It's still sure that it's not the quality of the VN, but I wd like to think that the decision-making is not that bad here, and that there is a purpose behind it. :)
except VN readers aren't the only ones that said it's rushed.
Shinjisus said:
This is just... No, the church scene is meant to be the point of no return for Kotarou in Lucia route. I'm not going to watch this until they finish butchering all heroines routes. Wake me when they start with the original content.
This too.
i can't see how that church is really needed for Kagari route.
that scene suppose to be when Kotarou choosing Lucia. if they just touching the surface like that. they can just alter the content.
Vanschia said:
they only adapt 1/3 of Lucia's route tho, so it's not 'completely' butchered lol
And that's the problem. they can just don't. it's AO route, there's nothing wrong with writing AO backstory for character that is needed for Kagari route.
SucirylliJul 30, 2016 7:54 PM
Jul 30, 2016 8:20 PM

Dec 2012
A lot of stuff got cut again and I'm not surprised since Lucia had a pretty big route lol. I ain't gonna come her and complain, I'm just gonna enjoy the adaptation unlike some of the VN readers here. >.> Guardian and Gaia finally get introduced!

The last scene where they were in their battle outfits were a nice touch too. :3
Chihaya/Sakuya or Akane next? :0

Seeing Lucia animated and me remembering parts of her route which I played first really has me thinking about changing up my rankings lol. Best damn route out of all the heroine routes imo.

Unlike the last time where they used Koibumi which I absolutely hated, I fucking loved how they used Sunbright as the ED song. ^~^ Sad that we won't be getting more about Lucia's route though. :<
Jul 30, 2016 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Oh boy, wonder how they'll go through Kotori, Chihaya, and Akane's backstory now that the whole Gaia/Guardian thing has been revealed. Looking forward to seeing it.

God, hearing the OST is just as amazing as it is in the VN. Everything about Lucia's route in the VN made it my favorite heroine route by a long shot. Seeing it animated just makes me want to play through her route again just to experience it again!

The transition from Lucia in Tennouji's house to the old chapel felt really disjointed and rushed though.
Jul 30, 2016 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
TKotarou said:
A lot of stuff got cut again and I'm not surprised since Lucia had a pretty big route lol. I ain't gonna come her and complain, I'm just gonna enjoy the adaptation unlike some of the VN readers here. >.> Guardian and Gaia finally get introduced!

The last scene where they were in their battle outfits were a nice touch too. :3

Seeing Lucia animated and me remembering parts of her route which I played first really has me thinking about changing up my rankings lol. Best damn route out of all the heroine routes imo.

Unlike the last time where they used Koibumi which I absolutely hated, I fucking loved how they used Sunbright as the ED song. ^~^ Sad that we won't be getting more about Lucia's route though. :<

Uh... you repeated the comment twice xD
Jul 30, 2016 8:39 PM

Dec 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
TKotarou said:

Uh... you repeated the comment twice xD
Lmao weird. O.O Fixed it.
Jul 30, 2016 8:44 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
OrangeJP said:
Pretty good episode

I guess Tennouji is the only guy who can be with Lucia now since he's immune to her poison

What about Shizuru? Can't she just heal herself if she touches Lucia or is her poison too strong?

I'm really loving Rewrite's OST''s. That ending song real beautiful.
Overall I liked the Lucia based episode. After credits scene with Lucia and Shizuru, welp, thing looked mightily interesting.

Jul 30, 2016 9:02 PM

Mar 2016
Burger-Meister said:
Okay, as an anime-only viewer I can't really be as offended by this as several others here. If I had to rate it probably a 3/5 like the rest of the series sans episode 1.

On a side note though, this makes me really worried for this series' second half. Considering the staff is haphazardly adapting all the arcs from the VN there leaves only like 5 episodes to cover the anime original material. Charlotte had about the same amount of episodes to cover its last arc and it was a disaster, like I couldn't even fucking tell what was happening nor did I care about any of it. I have a feeling that this show will suffer a similar fate.

What are you talking about... charlotte was a great anime the only issue was the ending everything else was really good. Rewrite anime can't be CLOSE to how good that was. The rewrite anime is an utter trainwreck
Jul 30, 2016 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
Rin_Kitsune said:
Burger-Meister said:
Okay, as an anime-only viewer I can't really be as offended by this as several others here. If I had to rate it probably a 3/5 like the rest of the series sans episode 1.

On a side note though, this makes me really worried for this series' second half. Considering the staff is haphazardly adapting all the arcs from the VN there leaves only like 5 episodes to cover the anime original material. Charlotte had about the same amount of episodes to cover its last arc and it was a disaster, like I couldn't even fucking tell what was happening nor did I care about any of it. I have a feeling that this show will suffer a similar fate.

What are you talking about... charlotte was a great anime the only issue was the ending everything else was really good. Rewrite anime can't be CLOSE to how good that was. The rewrite anime is an utter trainwreck

Charlotte wasn't that great due to mere and poor execution and explanations imo, they really couldn't expand the world further and the second half from what I remember, instead of giving a meaning of the series... they gave a comet... a comet, and well the ending was pretty much assed up pretty much.

But I don't think Charlotte was atrocious either. I'd say it was average imo, without my biases.
Jul 30, 2016 9:18 PM

Mar 2016
No they did a good job with explaining things and plot, this statement is coming from someone that analyzes anime and give interpretations
Jul 30, 2016 9:23 PM

Dec 2014
Even as an anime only, I definitely felt they really rushed the backstory but nevertheless it was still a decent episode.

I realized about half way in that Lucia might have be Asahi and looks like that was indeed it, That was a nice twist though.

I did feel little sad for Lucia for having been unable to touch anyone but her crying towards the end just didn't have that strong of an emotional impact on me. The scene there felt like it was just there to wrap things up with the mystery rather than prove as a turning point for Lucia and Koutarou's relationship, Didn't have the investment I wanted from it. Guess all that's just a consequence from the rushed paced :(

Guardian and Gaia, Interesting.
What's with Lucia and Shizuru getting ready for battle?:o
Jul 30, 2016 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
Rin_Kitsune said:
No they did a good job with explaining things and plot, this statement is coming from someone that analyzes anime and give interpretations

Though the what I meant for Charlotte is that the show basically had a lack of explanations within the events in the second half, and then not to mention the amount of plot holes it really had. For example.

Jul 30, 2016 10:45 PM
Jul 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Even as an anime only, I definitely felt they really rushed the backstory but nevertheless it was still a decent episode.

I realized about half way in that Lucia might have be Asahi and looks like that was indeed it, That was a nice twist though.

I did feel little sad for Lucia for having been unable to touch anyone but her crying towards the end just didn't have that strong of an emotional impact on me. The scene there felt like it was just there to wrap things up with the mystery rather than prove as a turning point for Lucia and Koutarou's relationship, Didn't have the investment I wanted from it. Guess all that's just a consequence from the rushed paced :(

Guardian and Gaia, Interesting.
What's with Lucia and Shizuru getting ready for battle?:o

That last scene of Kotarou hugging Lucia, it is too bland in the anime because that scene was meant to be in a romantic situation after making Kotarou and Lucia a little closer through many jokes through common.
VN spoilers

VN version of the hug scene

I think it would have been better to not use this method that was a VN scene removing the romance to explain Lucia's powers because Lucia's route main forte was romance in itself.

And about Lucia and Shizuru's battle, ehehe surprise, I don't think it would be a big shock to the anime only viewers and would mostly cause confusion because of lacks of hints and character development, but it will make some casual not elite viewers make them say WHAT?!
JanusVonMariaJul 30, 2016 10:50 PM
Jul 30, 2016 10:48 PM

Nov 2011
i want lucia to call me master too.
Hate Keeps me warm
Jul 30, 2016 11:02 PM

Aug 2012
Rin_Kitsune said:
this statement is coming from someone that analyzes anime and give interpretations
lmfao....you and everyone else on this site. Even if Rewrite goes as far south from here as possible, it would still be ten times less the trainwreck charlotte was. Jun figured anything would go for the sake of 'character development', but you certainly won't see those kind of laughably edgy progressions that serve little to nothing to the plot in Rewrite, especially with Kotarou's character.
Jul 30, 2016 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
AlexTheRiot said:
Rin_Kitsune said:
this statement is coming from someone that analyzes anime and give interpretations
lmfao....you and everyone else on this site. Even if Rewrite goes as far south from here as possible, it would still be ten times less the trainwreck charlotte was. Jun figured anything would go for the sake of 'character development', but you certainly won't see those kind of laughably edgy progressions that serve little to nothing to the plot in Rewrite, especially with Kotarou's character.

In all honesty imo I still think Jun Maeda has some good ideas its just the ways he presents them for Charlotte is just... eh...
(I have a bias for the series and I wont deny that but I cant deny the issues either)
Jul 30, 2016 11:41 PM

Jun 2013
Just rewatched the episode and i still can't see why people are so upset about...

The pacing was better than last episode and the storyboard was also handled nicely. Guardian/Gaia reveal was a nice touch to Lucia's backstory conclusion and the last 10 second were hype as fuck.

Seriously, wtf people.

And I think I'm seeing a different anime here because this wasn't Lucia's route entirely, just her backstory..so why? They explaned her powers and used her for the world building of the main story...
Jul 30, 2016 11:57 PM

Jul 2015
I wonder if they are going to explain why Kotarou can see Lucia as a child and why her eyes turn yellow.
Jul 31, 2016 12:45 AM

Aug 2015
Thanks for the great summary of Rewrite, 8 bit =_=
Needless to say, they completely butchered the mystery. But as a VN reader, I legit enjoyed it, specially the last 9 minutes :3

Looks like the visuals and art are getting better every episode. Awesome ED song 👌👌👌

I'm more of an Akane fanboy, but this episode made me like Lucia a lot more too... So can't really complain.. I just wish they get some better pacing and stop rushing things from now on...!
Jul 31, 2016 2:06 AM

Dec 2014
Oh my god... I just relised it is based on a game... with such mind blowing black ground stories... I really don't know what to expect... good episode as usual.....and what was with the last scene where lucia and eye patch girl were holding guns
Jul 31, 2016 2:41 AM

Sep 2015
krasnayaZvezda said:
I had made a fatal mistake of (re)playing Lucia route before watching this episode so it wasn't a surprise for me, aside of how gracefully they let Kotarou friendzone Class Rep :)

looool I'm not the only one doing this, but really this episode ruins the feeling I got from (even) (re)playing Lucia route :(

That preview though, I really don't know what 8bit is planning to do next...
Jul 31, 2016 3:03 AM
Jul 2016
Me watching Rewrite:

RIP Mystery
Jul 31, 2016 3:57 AM

Mar 2016
TheLittleRedHero said:
Besides not gonna lie, I think with the exception of Lucia (being the one of the more developed romances in the Visual Novel) the romance aspect of the series in general is not the strongest genre in here imo.

LovelyHikari said:

What about Shizuru? Can't she just heal herself if she touches Lucia or is her poison too strong?

She can handle it, that's one of the reasons they are close friends. But Kotarou is the only boy who can handle it.

Lelouch0202 said:

but her crying towards the end just didn't have that strong of an emotional impact on me. The scene there felt like it was just there to wrap things up with the mystery rather than prove as a turning point for Lucia and Koutarou's relationship, Didn't have the investment I wanted from it. Guess all that's just a consequence from the rushed paced :(

I think it was. The scene was very long and had a lot of impact in the VN. With the time contraints they had to cut it down to "it happened"...well, that happens. [I'm not saying this to bash the anime but rather to confirm your theory that it is because of the pacing]

JanusVonMaria said:

I actually don't remember any of these, but I might just be stupid here.

JanusVonMaria said:

VN version of the hug scene

Jul 31, 2016 4:42 AM

Mar 2016
Murasa22 said:
Just rewatched the episode and i still can't see why people are so upset about...

The pacing was better than last episode and the storyboard was also handled nicely. Guardian/Gaia reveal was a nice touch to Lucia's backstory conclusion and the last 10 second were hype as fuck.

Seriously, wtf people.

And I think I'm seeing a different anime here because this wasn't Lucia's route entirely, just her backstory..so why? They explaned her powers and used her for the world building of the main story...

You clearly don't understand, this ep was lacking HOW she became like a poisonous person that was the most crucial part, anime didn't put this part in at all. Also if you look at the 5 eps and see how they connect, it is very loosely connected and just a very rushed job trying to condense the vn. I don't understand how you can give something like this a 10 at all, clearly it is FAR from a masterpiece. This is probably the WORST Key anime ever at least it has been so far. Also you seem to just be salty in general that the major consensus for Rewrite anime is MEDIOCRE at best. Don't try to argue this even further because you will make yourself look bad.
spiritualfox2016Jul 31, 2016 4:51 AM
Jul 31, 2016 4:53 AM

Apr 2015
Rin_Kitsune said:
Murasa22 said:

Seriously, wtf people.

You clearly don't understand, this ep was lacking HOW she became like a poisonous person that was the most crucial part, anime didn't put this part in at all. Also if you look at the 5 eps and see how they connect, it is very loosely connected and just a very rushed job trying to condense the vn. I don't understand how you can give something like this a 10 at all, clearly it is FAR from a masterpiece. This is probably the WORST Key anime ever at least it has been so far. Also you seem to just be salty in general that the major consensus for Rewrite anime is MEDIOCRE at best. Don't try to argue this even further because you will make yourself look bad.

It's called a fanboyism, a.k.a. self-delusion.
Jul 31, 2016 4:55 AM
Dec 2014
Innanis said:
I agree that it felt rushed, and that it's a kind of shame for lucia's lovers as I am.

But we're not here to see the VN perfectly adapted. Lucia's story is in the VN and will stay in the VN.

We're here to see how they ll adapt the story of rewrite ,and how they ll make it in 13 eps taking in consideration the mains characters. From here, even with the rush, everything feels kinda well done. There is a lot of foreshadowing, lessened by those fourth and fifth eps.

Nothing is perfect here, but 8bit is the only one who had the guts to adapt Rewrite. If you want the VN, just do it again. Coming here and cry cause it's not what people are expecting is a fact that everyone who've done it know from now. Spamming it feels boring, as if no one here got a critical mindset. At least, the key's fan of Kazamatsuri are faaaaar more advanced in their jugements.

https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/

Lets just wait where everything will lead us before complaning. 7 ep 'til the end è_è !

I agree, the anime can't be compared to the game and that's a given...
I can't see any studio being able to adapt rewrite VN into an anime

MADE HOUSE : they are only doing 12 these days
UFOTABLE : animation, art, effects are perfect but episode count is bad (which is the only problem)
White fox : I thought they were the ones doing it but they're now going for re:zero so I don't think it's possible
TOEI ANIMATION : the only one who is doing more thn 24 episodes these days, but the quality is bad so rewrite is out of question for it because we need a good quality anime
PERROT : (I butchered the name) no way in hell
Kyoto animation : that would be a dream. It would be the best anime, but let's face it. Kyoani rarely does action and dark genre
A-1 pictures : it's a high possibility, but still they can't because they only have 1-cour and fairy tail

So 8-bit was the only option
Jul 31, 2016 4:58 AM

Mar 2016
zaidk said:
Innanis said:
I agree that it felt rushed, and that it's a kind of shame for lucia's lovers as I am.

But we're not here to see the VN perfectly adapted. Lucia's story is in the VN and will stay in the VN.

We're here to see how they ll adapt the story of rewrite ,and how they ll make it in 13 eps taking in consideration the mains characters. From here, even with the rush, everything feels kinda well done. There is a lot of foreshadowing, lessened by those fourth and fifth eps.

Nothing is perfect here, but 8bit is the only one who had the guts to adapt Rewrite. If you want the VN, just do it again. Coming here and cry cause it's not what people are expecting is a fact that everyone who've done it know from now. Spamming it feels boring, as if no one here got a critical mindset. At least, the key's fan of Kazamatsuri are faaaaar more advanced in their jugements.

Lets just wait where everything will lead us before complaning. 7 ep 'til the end è_è !

UFOTABLE : animation, art, effects are perfect but episode count is bad (which is the only problem)
White fox : I thought they were the ones doing it but they're now going for re:zero so I don't think it's possible
TOEI ANIMATION : the only one who is doing more thn 24 episodes these days, but the quality is bad so rewrite is out of question for it because we need a good quality anime
Kyoto animation : that would be a dream. It would be the best anime, but let's face it. Kyoani rarely does action and dark genre
A-1 pictures : it's a high possibility, but still they can't because they only have 1-cour and fairy tail

They should've made J.C Staff do the anime and make it at least 24-26 ep of 2 seasons
Jul 31, 2016 5:02 AM

Oct 2012
I was expecting this route to be adapted on movie or ova because of the romance aspect..... but why.... Y_Y
Please heal me with season 2 announcement... lol

Whatever, i liked the ending and the ost are really great! What next? Probably it will ohtori background..

Jul 31, 2016 5:02 AM
Dec 2014
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Rin_Kitsune said:

You're still here? Seriously just drop it.
You're the opposite of fanboy, mister hater -_-
Jul 31, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2015
zaidk said:
Innanis said:

How about some patience until White Fox will be 'free'? It's been 5 years already. I could wait some more. Greedy Key bastards.
Jul 31, 2016 5:04 AM

Apr 2015
zaidk said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

You're still here? Seriously just drop it.
You're the opposite of fanboy, mister hater -_-

I dropped it after 4th episode. I'm just here for fun.
Jul 31, 2016 5:26 AM

Sep 2013
Best episode of the season thus far, but that's not saying much considering how mediocre this series has been. Never played the game but so far the anime series has kept me interested enough to continue watching. I could be a little bias for chicks with purple hair, but Lucia is definitely my favorite thus far.

I do love that her curse not only gave her a painful past, but also gives her a hopeless future in not being able to physically touch anyone. Fortunately for her, Tennouji is the only one who can touch her due to his ability. Although she is capable in touching a person again, it's still just a single person so I take this as a bittersweet ending.

Next week seems to be promising due to the after credits scene. Other than that, another average episode.

3/5...I'm sure Tennouji took pictures when he was stripping Lucia.

Jul 31, 2016 6:14 AM

Mar 2012
rip Lucia's route. So rushed and so many stuff was left out. The date with Lucia was easily one of the best moments in the VN if you ask me. I guess it's to be expected when they're making a 13 episode anime out of a 50+ hour VN.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

223 by White_Alice »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.