Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2016 12:15 AM

Jan 2013
So I'm just trying to figure some stuff about how the vampire/ghoul works in hellsing.

If a vampire bites a non-virgin human, they become ghoul and the vampire can control them?
So if this is true, aren't all the nazi vampires able to control everyone they killed in london?

If a vampire bites a virgin human(seras) they can become a dracula or Draculina(and later turn into a vampire themselves if they drink blood?

I know Arucard is like S tier vampire, but for the other zombies, I know they have enhanced human strength and speed. But besides that, do they get to regenerate or something? Also, how does one die? I thought a vampire dies if you cut their head or stab them in the heart? Or does it have to be both? On ep 7? I think Seras got stabbed in the heart by the reap but she didn't die?

Thanks
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Jul 25, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2009
Last Battalion Nazis are not real vampires, but cheap bootleg knock offs made by Doc through artificial means, so how much control do they have over their ghouls is up to debate.
Draculina is quite a real vampire, also a weak one with no blood of someone else consumed. Also it should be noted drinking blood of a living blood host only gives a little edge, probably temporarily as well. Consuming all the blood of a person who has to die is the real deal. You've got a glimpse, but you'll see even more on it past episode 7.
Ghouls only die when you destroy either their head, either their heart, otherwise they can actually regenerate to some extent.
Weak to mid-level vampires can be killed the same way as ghouls, Anderson was pretty sure he killed Alucard with a decapitation in episode 1. Strong vampires can only be killed by destroying their hearts, it is also interesting that Alucard himself always goes for hearts when dealing with other vampires no matter their power level, just in case. Also it appears one has to completely destroy a vampire heart and not to simply wound it in order to succeed, it also appears that while heart destruction is the only way to kill a powerful vampire, it won't do the job as long as such vampire has spare lives in stock, spare souls previously consume to die on their behalf. You'll see even more on it past episode 7 as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.