Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2016 11:58 PM

Aug 2009
Those where special NPs. NOT everything he threw at Berserker(or anyone else) was homing at him.

That and in the manga Angelica DOES fire those swords from portals
AND we never saw Gil doing that-having swords float- in FZ or FSN. And against Rider he missed a LOT.And it would be easy to hit Ilya in UBW if he could do that.

The ONE time Gil does it in the fight in the manga, we can assume that the portals werent drawn to make the drawing better and when Angelica protects herself, all the swords are the same probably floating on their own.
Jul 24, 2016 12:48 AM

Jul 2007
dim100 said:
Frozenkex said:

Just floating them and using them just like with GoB, but without it is more than that, not to mention chains are a special case.

See Fate/Zero vs. Lovecraftian monster and Beserker he can control the weapons with just his eyes. It's rather cool

Also since we know that traced swords can be fired in same fashion, that already means you don't need in the gate and if a fake can do it the original should be able too.
Jul 24, 2016 2:17 AM

Jan 2015
Fai said:
Also since we know that traced swords can be fired in same fashion, that already means you don't need in the gate and if a fake can do it the original should be able too.

I dont think that archer/shirou launching swords is faking Gilgamesh. They are mages, but gilgamesh isn't a magus, I'd say.
Jul 24, 2016 4:13 AM

Aug 2009
Frozenkex said:
Fai said:

I dont think that archer/shirou launching swords is faking Gilgamesh. They are mages, but gilgamesh isn't a magus, I'd say.
That and comparing the inside of UBW to GoB is ridiculous.

From FZ Ln:

It makes no sense that he wouldnt control ALL of them or that he would stop controlling them in mid fight, IF he could really control them
Jul 24, 2016 4:31 PM
May 2013
I really hope ilya and go get another power update. For sure she shouldnt out right win but atleast be able to put up a fight.
Jul 24, 2016 11:24 PM

Jul 2007
yuukiwr said:
I really hope ilya and go get another power update. For sure she shouldnt out right win but atleast be able to put up a fight.

The last "power update" nearly killed her and most likely left her with permanent damage that will most likely have it's consequences as said this episode.

Not to mention you would need more than few power updates to match a god.
Jul 24, 2016 11:39 PM
May 2013
Fai said:
yuukiwr said:

The last "power update" nearly killed her and most likely left her with permanent damage that will most likely have it's consequences as said this episode.

Not to mention you would need more than few power updates to match a god.

like i said i dont expect her to win either way just being able to put up more of an fight^^
Jul 26, 2016 12:43 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode! Gil was ragingly cool! loli gil seems to have the upperhand until those cards showed-up, thankfully they were interrupted by the blast from illya's other fight.
Illya finally got her powers back with Ruby!
sniper assist from Kuro was nice also!
I wonder what's the deal with Tanaka!? is she a Tank!? not even a scratch!?
5/5.

Jul 31, 2016 2:20 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
EmphaticPikachu said:

gil stop mocking yourself, its hilarious and yet bad ass at the same time lmao.
loved this episode.

I found it quite amusing especially after Shirou vs Gilgamesh on UBW, that Gil would make a comment like that.
Great episode, but we all know the best is still to came.
Aug 2, 2016 1:56 PM

Oct 2012
Doing great. Illya including caster card was great moment. But Tanaka shielding her was even better, her lost memory still intigues me.

It's nice to know that they are finally getting together in the next episode. And I wonder if their last enemy is Ainsworth or rather Gil who become whole after defeating Angelica.
Aug 11, 2016 8:18 AM

Apr 2011
Hoping Illya will come back stronger and finally beat the crap out of Beatrice.
Aug 11, 2016 1:16 PM

Jan 2011
Funny how Illyia can enter the parallel world fully transformed with Ruby in her hands, only to wake up in normal state and without Ruby *anywhere*, and yet people wonder how she managed to find Ruby again there.

Either Ruby randomly disappeared, so randomly finding here is hardly worth calling it a Deus Ex Machina, especially after enforcing such a Deus Ex Machina event by disappearing in the first place. Or Ainsworth actively took it with them, and Beatrice just told us where they put all their magic trash a few moments earlier.

Gil apparently only havine *one* useful item left is also extremely forced.

So what really happend there where two "Diabolus ex Machina" events through which the writers wrote themselves into a corner.

Albout that crossover: So Illiya was lying when she said she knew nothing about Fate!

Also, Nanoha Dungeon Bypass would've come in handy there when trying to reach the tower...
Aug 12, 2016 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
Shota Gil = BEST Gil

Feels good to finally root for Gil!
Sep 10, 2016 4:09 AM

Nov 2011
Narratively was impressive, both on an emotional level that action, the plot is deeper and understand the truth about the enemies, then Angelica and Beatrice use of class card to acquire certain powers. Not bad drawings, animations not always at most. So far, it is the best episode I've seen.

Exciting fights.
Nov 1, 2016 8:57 PM

Nov 2013
Caster Illya was cool.

Nice action with Gil too.

Tanaka sure can pack a punch. I'm really curious, what she is.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 16, 2017 11:05 PM

Sep 2011
You damn mongrel!
Nov 3, 2017 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
Illya as Caster :)

Glad the episodes are all out battles. Good stuff!!
Mar 24, 2018 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
Likeable Gilgamesh. Wow!
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 17, 2018 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
So much action this season. Gilgamesh vs Gilgamesh seemed rather balanced to me, but Illya got pretty much destroyed even with Tanaka-san protecting her.
Sep 10, 2018 6:08 PM
May 2017
Incredible battle. Gil is really going to turn this war around.
Jan 3, 2019 5:28 PM

Mar 2018
This show has become Prisma Gil. I don't like this season so far. At least Kuro and Bazett will be back next episode.
Apr 28, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2012
lol Ko-Gil took back 12 of his treasures.
Gate of Babylon.
Her name is Angelica.
Shirou got shocked.
Miyu legs.
Beatrice.
Tanaka mid section.
Tanaka is pinned.
Nani? Ruby was wrapped up?
You mongrel.
Caster Illya.
Tanaka naked.
Darius.
How he know Illya name?
My waifu Bazett is here!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 18, 2019 7:58 PM
Nov 2008
They're over-selling the menace of the villains. They keep trying to drive home that these guys are dangerous, but at a certain point it just gets annoying.

On a meta-narrative level the audience knows they're the villains and the protagonist is eventually going to defeat them. Trying to really, really, really make them feel dangerous becomes insulting to our intelligence at some point.

"If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Taking time out of the action to slurp your tongue and talk about how strong you are gets old fast. Especially if you spent the past two episodes doing it.
Dec 22, 2019 5:37 AM

Dec 2018
Well, Illya as a caster is the best outfit for her.

Lol it's as if Darius is protecting Illya's and friends.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Oct 2, 2020 3:51 AM

Oct 2007
this episode is intense

so the swords that Angelica shoot cannot hurt Gil, because he just absorbs them with his own gate. Gil can also grab swords from Angelica's gate with Enkidu. Angelica firing that giant sword is badass, isn't that the same giant sword that dark Gil used the previous season? Anyway, Gil is winning.. but Angelica brings out cards that balance the fight again.

Tanaka tortured by Beatrice.

feels like a deus ex machina when Illya conveniently found Ruby there.

Caster Illya is sexy.

they lost the invisibility cloth. Get chased by Beatrice and Angelica. Why does Gil not use Ea? He does not have it?

anyway, nice to see everyone going to be reunited again.

Dec 18, 2020 9:47 PM

Feb 2019
What the hell is Tanaka made of lul?

She's built like a tank.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Nov 13, 2023 11:15 PM
Jul 2023
Another great one!
- Shirou's lifespan is shortened, ouch
- Beatrice is such an entertaining character
- Tanaka is immortal by the looks of it
- LMAO WHAT RANDOMLY PICKING UP RUBY IS AN ASSPULL
- Whatever, the fight was so cool. Beatrice's hammer can destroy atoms?
- Yayyy Illia used Caster! She looks cool
- Whoah, Tanaka can even tank the hammer.. she's Naked tho ;)
- Ah, so the Gilgamesh card user's name is Angela. This means Gil is the real deal and has had his power halved by someone using his card
- The art on those chains in the water... wow
- Gil is so cool. The fight between him and Angela is my favourite in prisma now.
- Yoooo Angela can summon a bunch of cards, thats crazy
- The surrounding crater is coverless, smart tactic for a base
- Darius Ainsworth is the leader of the antagonists. Cant wait to see him
- Kuro and Gazette are here!!!
Feb 22, 8:14 AM

May 2021
Shirou getting abused for the hundredth time
What a classic
Inhales oxygen
Apr 6, 2:48 PM
Mar 2015
when Illya grabbed the wand I thought it was a frying pan...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2016

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.