Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2016 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah this episode was awesome. I like how they didn't waste time at all with the duel between Kaito and Dennis. Speaking of which, his combos with Ciphers is very well played.

Not a fan of Dennis this match but I do have to admit that he dueled somewhat well. GG him though, I'm glad Kaito kicked his ass.
Jul 17, 2016 2:06 AM
Sep 2015
Honestly did not expect Dennis to card himself. Probably going to cringe myself to death at the next episode though. The only parts that will intrigue me are the explanation as to why Serena is turning against the Lancers and Crow, Sora, and Reiji being in the Fusion Dimension.
Jul 17, 2016 3:37 AM
Dec 2011
Wow, the duel was really good, even though it ended in 4 turns.

Kudos to Dennis for actually having an Entermage Fusion Monster, instead of those stupid Ancient Gear Dogs and Chaos Giant, and Kaito having a Neo Galaxy-Eyes version of Cipher Dragon, which is more satisfying to me than him using Cipher Blade Dragon.

Also, Little Fairy proving to be effective in at least some way. I guess there ARE NO worthless cards after all.

And Dennis actually has some morality in him, refusing to go join Yuya, Yusho and co. because he betrayed them and feels guilt for what he has done. I like that he's not a total douchebag with no remorse.

And I guess they are saving a Yusho full duel for him vs Leo.

richi1234 said:
The only parts that will intrigue me are the explanation as to why Serena is turning against the Lancers and Crow, Sora, and Reiji being in the Fusion Dimension.

If she really is against them, it is probably for the same reason that Rin duels Yugo in the upcoming episodes. And if that is the way things are, then Kaito has to duel Ruri as well.

As for the Lancers, maybe they finally located their missing comrades with Reiji's genius. It would've been even better if Jack tagged along too, because why not bring the 2nd strongest (strongest in my opinion) and most experienced duelist in the Synchro Dimension along...
Jul 17, 2016 6:33 AM

Sep 2011
Those Galaxy monsters just have so cool designs. And I like this Kaito more than the Zexal counterpart.

I've gained more respect for Dennis! I've always liked him but this episode just raised it more. I bet nobody really expected that twist in the end, I was also kinda shocked and couldn't immediately react to it. :P

Serena looks way too happy, just what kind of drugs & mind control techniques did Leo use on her? Plz don't let Yuya and Yuzu be separated again (looks like Serena's dragging Yuzu somewhere). Even though it's kinda weird to have pirates in Arc-V I'm still hyped nonetheless 'cause the next episode has a big cast list~
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jul 17, 2016 9:49 AM
Apr 2013
I have a mixed feeling about Dennis' end. I feel sad, but at the same time it doesn't feel so bad either. I have no doubt this will be one of the most memorable scenes in Arc-V that I'll remember...!

Regarding next episode...I'm happy with the cast list, but I still don't feel comfortable with the knowledge that Serena was being brainwashed or such and make her betray Yuya and the others. Yuya or anyone, save her! And I hope this brainwash or mind-control thing won't last long!
Jul 17, 2016 8:00 PM
Feb 2016
Man, they brought back one of my FAVORITE characters for all of THREE episodes, and then basically killed him off.

Still liked the Duel though.

RIP Dennis... for now. :(
Jul 17, 2016 8:45 PM

Oct 2011
ong rip Dennis.Awesome duel
Jul 17, 2016 10:33 PM
Jul 2015
i think all the bracelt girls will be acting like their yu boys when they are brainwashed and mind controlled.serena is now acting a lot like yuri she is now smiling to much and she will be a crazy playful pyshco like how Yuri is.rin will be like berserk yugo and ruri will be like normal yuto when she is brainwashed unlike serena and rin who are pyschos when they are brainwashed ruri will be cold and emotionless when she is brainwashed much like yuto.if yuzu was brainwashed then she will be like berserk yuya.i really hope serena is mind contolled for about 10-15 episodes because i wanted to see her acting like yuri. writers did a intresting plot twist for killing dennis.one of the saddest and memorable moments in arc v.

next week reiji,reira and ninja are back along with crow. and why did crow came along with them i wasn't expecting him to go to academia reiji could have bring enjoy to fusion instead of crow. crow should have stayed in synchro with jack.crow and jack has no reason to go to academia.this is the reason why i hate returning characters thingy in arc v.because of the returning characters thingy only writers waste their time in their arc and the arc v characters didnt get to shine properly including the Yu boys and bracelt girl.we didnt get proper explantion on why yuya and yuzu have counterparts,where did their bracelt and dragon come from and darkness inside Yus. i dont know why konomi loves crow to much back in 5ds he stole aki,twins and most of the characters screentime. they could have bought back aki along with jack instead of crows
Jul 18, 2016 3:09 AM

Feb 2013
Dennis lost, that was a relief, I was afraid that Kaito might lose this one.
Too bad that he didn't jump from the boat, he just turned into a card.
Jul 18, 2016 2:32 PM
Apr 2013
Shun was able to use his rapid raptors to fly people around with his solid vision monsters.

Why didn't Yuya and gang do that? They got a couple flying monsters in their decks. Yuya once used his odd eyes rebellion to carry his dwheel in his duel against crow.
Jul 18, 2016 6:52 PM
Sep 2012
Well I got my wish Kaito rubbed off the smugness of Dennis face. It makes sense that Dennis would have info on Kaito because he is a wanted man by Acadamia.

The end Dennis does this shows of suicide kind of. Or did he, we never see Dennis card and mention allusion, maybe that was a magic trick.

And Serena is back, how did she get away from Acadamia. Giving what has happened to her, I don't fully trust her, maybe she is an imposter, or maybe they brainwashed or black mailed her, this could be a trap.
Jul 21, 2016 11:03 PM

Sep 2012
Are some of us watching the same episode? This is 114, right? Where only Kaito and Dennis dueled.
Talking about Serena being all psycho happy like Yuri, but we only saw 2 seconds of her and then some shots in the preview for 115. Did I miss something??

Also, wai no summon monsters to get to ship. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jul 22, 2016 3:20 AM
Apr 2013
Kazuto_Katsuragi said:
Are some of us watching the same episode? This is 114, right? Where only Kaito and Dennis dueled.
Talking about Serena being all psycho happy like Yuri, but we only saw 2 seconds of her and then some shots in the preview for 115. Did I miss something??

Also, wai no summon monsters to get to ship. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Yes, this is episode 114 where only Kaito and Dennis dueled. About Serena being all psycho like Yuri is because some of us have read the spoiler synopsis for episode 115.
Feb 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Dec 2012
Dennis found Yusho.
Kaito vs Dennis.
SHOW MUST GO ON!
Yes, Yusho. Because only Sayaka owns Little Fairy.
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!
Sore wa doukana?
Kaito won.
Dennis committed card suicide.
Selena?

The pawn of fusion has been defeated.
RobFeb 18, 2019 1:18 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 14, 10:34 AM

Mar 2020
SHOW MUST GO ON 🗣🗣🔥🔥🕺🕺

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.