Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"But I'm a girl", that has to be the best scene from the last 3 episodes.

But honestly, Sana behaves out-of-character when it involves Gojo, it kinda irks me. Actually everything about this character is just so bad so far, how was Sana going to be lectured by those two "evil men" by getting this job offer? No developments on that respect whatsoever... And Hayama totally looks like a secondary character lately, leaving aside the way he got involved with that water gun incident that was just lame, kinda like the last few episodes as a whole.
Jan 20, 2021 12:13 PM
Apr 2016
So he just goes on a soliloquy out of nowhere? Really? Talking to a literal child about his "tragic life"? I 100% agree with @Unowen that she's acting out-of-character when it comes to Gojo, and identically it really irks me.. Hopefully the bullshit with him will be over soon.
Jan 20, 2021 1:31 PM

Jun 2015
xeonite said:
So he just goes on a soliloquy out of nowhere? Really? Talking to a literal child about his "tragic life"? I 100% agree with @Unowen that she's acting out-of-character when it comes to Gojo, and identically it really irks me.. Hopefully the bullshit with him will be over soon.
I later found out that everything about him is anime original, perhaps unsurprisingly. Still not as bad as the arc ranging from ep 68 to ep 81 which us honestly worth skipping in its entirety, considering it spends if I remember correctly the ep 81 recapping how the story was left at ep 67, lol
Jan 20, 2021 2:01 PM
Apr 2016
Unowen said:
xeonite said:
I later found out that everything about him is anime original, perhaps unsurprisingly. Still not as bad as the arc ranging from ep 68 to ep 81 which us honestly worth skipping in its entirety, considering it spends if I remember correctly the ep 81 recapping how the story was left at ep 67, lol
Unsurprisingly for sure, really doubt the author would write something so creepy. What went on in the head of whoever wrote this though, really baffles me. Will probably skip (or multi-task it real quick) episode 68 to 81 (just wanna get to the good stuff). Thanks for the info.
Feb 14, 2022 12:02 AM
May 2018
Unowen said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"But I'm a girl", that has to be the best scene from the last 3 episodes.

But honestly, Sana behaves out-of-character when it involves Gojo, it kinda irks me. Actually everything about this character is just so bad so far, how was Sana going to be lectured by those two "evil men" by getting this job offer? No developments on that respect whatsoever... And Hayama totally looks like a secondary character lately, leaving aside the way he got involved with that water gun incident that was just lame, kinda like the last few episodes as a whole.
blank said:

Yup. Hayama has totally been regulated to background character A LOT lately and it’s pissing me off. And agreed on Gojo, such a weird character, just suddenly and randomly opening up to a child about his life troubles lol. I’ve had enough of this Gojo arc.
TheKing528Feb 14, 2022 12:08 AM
Mar 20, 10:24 AM
Feb 2015
He must be Sana's father, that was the most sad episode, but he need to get through it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha Episode 5 Discussion

Inferno_Cop - Apr 16, 2015

5 by kagamiiin »»
May 13, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 60 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

3 by jumbosan »»
Mar 22, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 53 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 50 Discussion

blank - Jan 20, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 38 Discussion

blank - Jan 20, 2021

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 9, 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.