Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2016 6:17 AM

Mar 2016
Is it only light romance? any hardcore action? I tried once getting into Yaoi anime but they just made me uncomfortable with their jerking off scenes so I'm looking for something very light that doesn't go beyond kissing.
Jul 4, 2016 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
If you want to watch Yaoi with romance, with more romantic attraction instead of sexual, you should indeed watch this one. There are no jerking off scenes and they don't really go beyond kissing, there is one little scene but it isn't graphic that goes a little, tiny bit beyond "just kissing", more like making out, but other than that.

It's the savest example, straight guys enjoyment approved.
I am a straight woman and I like boobs.
-Said no feminist ever
Jul 5, 2016 4:30 AM

Jul 2016
Yes, this is very light boyslove. The most they do is kiss and it's just a cute, innocent high school romance.

It would definitely be enjoyable to anyone who likes light romance and I'd definitely say to give it a go!!
Jul 8, 2016 8:29 AM

Mar 2016
I just watched it, it was pretty great :3
Jul 11, 2016 11:36 PM
Aug 2014
Some passionate kissing but no sex.
Jul 30, 2016 2:38 PM
May 2015
Yatyear said:
I just watched it, it was pretty great :3

Glad you liked it !!
Aug 4, 2016 9:55 AM
Jul 2010
No, half the movie is hardcore gay sex. Sex swings, creampies, toys, fisting too. Straight people shouldn't watch it or they'll get infected and turn gay!
Aug 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Mar 2016
TheHollowShrine said:
No, half the movie is hardcore gay sex. Sex swings, creampies, toys, fisting too. Straight people shouldn't watch it or they'll get infected and turn gay!

slow down I wasn't criticizing gay genre or gay people, I didn't say "Can straight guys watch it?" I said "Can they enjoy it?"...Hardcore gay scenes makes me uncomfortable but I'm totally fine with light stuff just like how some people don't like hentai but enjoy ecchi stuff...Anyway I watched the movie twice so far and totally loved it :)
Aug 20, 2016 2:25 AM

Jul 2012
I just watched it. The most they do is kissing with tongue. If you're sensitive, just avert your eyes, it's not that much. And the blonde kid tickles the other guy, which is...Soft.
Sep 2, 2016 3:28 AM

Sep 2013
oh heck yeah i would absolutely recommend doukyuusei to anyone in general as there isn't anything crazy or hardcore. it's truly just pure romance.
Apr 20, 2019 4:32 PM
Mar 2018
you don’t have to be gay to enjoy a movie...
Jun 13, 2019 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
will this make me gay?

"If it made you happy, then everything’s okay."
- Haruka Kasugano

Jul 24, 2019 5:30 PM

Feb 2017
IMadeUReadThis said:
will this make me gay?

...Unless you feel weird and relate to the movie, then you could say that you might feel gay. Lol, just kidding. But I believe that gayness just comes whether you're exposed to the topic or not, really. I think watching BL, in this case, for this straight male person, just makes him more open-minded about things rather than making him gay. He would know that love doesn't happen just between opposite sexes and that there are things such as "hidden love" in this world. Like, hey, you could be straight and everyone around you could be gay and you're still straight. It doesn't change anything at all. A girl can watch Yuri and still be straight. Same concept with a straight guy. He can watch BL and still be straight. It really doesn't matter. Gayness isn't wrong, right, or a choice. It just happens and it's just love. That's it. End of story. This anime is just a form of entertainment, not a gay-maker machine.

『時間は限られています。時間は貴重です。今それを住んでいます。』

Jul 24, 2019 5:34 PM

Feb 2017
[
Mayuka said:
I just watched it. The most they do is kissing with tongue. If you're sensitive, just avert your eyes, it's not that much. And the blonde kid tickles the other guy, which is...Soft.

How'd you get those twirling flowers in your signature?

『時間は限られています。時間は貴重です。今それを住んでいます。』

Jul 26, 2019 8:01 AM

Jul 2012
Actor_Irelend719 said:
[
Mayuka said:

How'd you get those twirling flowers in your signature?
it's just a gif lol xD
Jul 26, 2019 8:13 AM

Jun 2014
I'm a homoromantic bisexual who likes BL, but even I wouldn't watch this, because the character designs are simply ugly.

Jul 26, 2019 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
I'm a homoromantic bisexual who likes BL, but even I wouldn't watch this, because the character designs are simply ugly.

Fucking ouch! I love Nakamura Asumiko artwork. It is defiantly not for everyone though I suppose.
Oct 7, 2020 9:02 PM

Oct 2020
Seiya said:
that's honestly what i thought at first but i got used to it as the movie went on. now it's one of my favs ^_^
Dec 23, 2020 9:13 PM
Dec 2020
This anime is for everyone bcs it does not have any explicit or jerking off scenes in it..... there is only making out and deep kissing, but if it makes u uncomfortable then just turn ur guess away for a bit lol. Anyways its not a bland anime, its quite interesting.
Jan 31, 2021 3:53 AM
Dec 2020
Yatyear said:
Is it only light romance? any hardcore action? I tried once getting into Yaoi anime but they just made me uncomfortable with their jerking off scenes so I'm looking for something very light that doesn't go beyond kissing.
it's just pure wholesomeness all throughout the movie, nothing explicit. However the manga gets explicit so I wouldn't advise you read it
Feb 19, 2021 12:48 PM
Feb 2021
Yes. It's not explicit. It's a pure romance that anyone can enjoy.
Mar 9, 2021 2:28 PM
Feb 2021
This anime is pretty light so, you're in good hands with this one. Also, I am straight and found it very enjoyable, and I have watched some animes that have gone beyond kissing and have felt uncomfortable(ex: Yarichin Bitch Club), so I think you'll enjoy this :)
Jul 17, 2021 3:49 AM
Mar 2021
Its just a sweet romance that happens to be between two guys, Its very innocent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2021 12:03 AM
Jun 2021
TheHollowShrine said:
hay is it light romance or is there sexual stuff ,I wanna watch it and this is giving me mixed opinions!!!
Aug 21, 2021 8:31 PM

Oct 2014
TheHollowShrine said:

Why do admin dont ban these type of insults, but theyre deleting forum topics with interesting discussion only because "its more like of a blog than a forum topic, so we deleted your forum topic."

Smh
Oct 27, 2021 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
Gazz said:
TheHollowShrine said:

Why do admin dont ban these type of insults, but theyre deleting forum topics with interesting discussion only because "its more like of a blog than a forum topic, so we deleted your forum topic."

Smh

Literally no part of that quote is an insult. Sarcasm, yes, but no insult.

kim_tina_4404 said:
hay is it light romance or is there sexual stuff ,I wanna watch it and this is giving me mixed opinions!!!

It's SFW. It's also not very good but that's for you to find out.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doukyuusei (Movie) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zera - May 30, 2016

123 by JacobRules »»
Apr 30, 4:56 AM

» Consent

Justpassingby2 - Nov 21, 2021

9 by 031011 »»
Mar 31, 2023 8:54 PM

» Manga

ManiaAa - Jul 1, 2021

2 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Jul 1, 2021 8:21 AM

» Hyped?

removed-user - May 29, 2015

22 by Imlonleylol »»
Mar 11, 2021 5:47 PM

» My girlfriend wants me to watch a shounen Ai with her ( 1 2 )

Manaphy - Jun 28, 2017

64 by YI-Ramos »»
May 1, 2020 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.