Forum Settings
Forums

intelligent and productive discussion about anything

New
Jul 3, 2016 6:48 PM
May 2016
So I figured now that the One Man Club has another member we might as well do something with it and since I have no idea what to do with it exactly I figured we might as well start off with a discussion about anything. The only conditions for that would be that it is about anything. It need not be intelligent nor productive just let it be about anything. You can do this in a philosophical way and actually question the entire nature of the concept of anything or the term anything itself or you can just talk about whatever.

Have you seen the memes I put up? Do not mind them too much I just got really bored all of a sudden and put them out in a burst of wanting to amuse myself. If you look at them in the correct order and read the descriptions you might get a little laugh out of it, otherwise It is really just me being full of myself.
FudomanJul 19, 2016 6:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 5, 2016 2:40 AM

Jun 2016
Wow those memes are really good. The descriptors gave me a good ol laugh. Can't belive our club has the pinnacle of modern memes. 10/10
THE SMITHS ARE THE BEST BAND
Jul 19, 2016 6:54 AM
May 2016
Yeah, so apparently they have a statue in Göteborg with a pyramid-shaped head standing around somewhere near the central train station. Reminded me of Punpun.
Jul 23, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2016
I literally had no idea about that. It also could be like in Silent Hill.
THE SMITHS ARE THE BEST BAND
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.