Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 7:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not sure yet if Kizuna is aware of the events around him. However, I have to say that he has quite the responsibility as a captain. Sylvia's chemistry with him so far from this volume is..a bit weird.
Jul 11, 2016 5:54 PM

Nov 2013
I give up

In the afterword of Vol 7 the author said that the eighth volume would be even more erotic, and I thought "Yeah, as if things could get even more erotic than this". I was wrong.

Here we have Vol 8:

You know what my dear author? You can do whatever you want from now on, I don't care. Nothing you write can surprise me anymore. I will also stop asking things like "How is this not a Hentai?" because it's clear now that this doesn't matter. I will just accept anything you have in store for Vol 9.
Jul 20, 2016 10:10 PM

Jun 2012
JGChaves said:
I give up

In the afterword of Vol 7 the author said that the eighth volume would be even more erotic, and I thought "Yeah, as if things could get even more erotic than this". I was wrong.

Here we have Vol 8:

You know what my dear author? You can do whatever you want from now on, I don't care. Nothing you write can surprise me anymore. I will also stop asking things like "How is this not a Hentai?" because it's clear now that this doesn't matter. I will just accept anything you have in store for Vol 9.

INB4 Scat 😂😂
Aug 17, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2014
JGChaves said:
I give up

Here we have Vol 8:

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 8, 2017 4:12 AM

Apr 2014
JGChaves said:
I give up

Here we have Vol 8:

Now that is one hell of a reason for me to start reading the LN..

More topics from this board

» Ending?

Radtoter - May 22, 2022

16 by Radtoter »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:48 PM

» Did the MC bang his Sister?

Dragevard - Jul 7, 2021

4 by D4NT3_UNKWN »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

2 by DruvaLV »»
Nov 26, 2020 5:47 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

6 by BigRigBill »»
Aug 6, 2019 7:04 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 2, 2016 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.