Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2016 10:15 PM

Dec 2009
"I wish times like this would go on forever--".

Illya and company ended their fierce battles with the Heroic Spirit residing within the 8th class card. They return to vacation mode in order to enjoy what little there is left of summer vacation to its fullest! However, everyday life as such is ever so easily broken down.

Illya and company rush over to Mt. Enzo after some abnormalities, and before them appear unrealistic shadows. After a sudden battle, the skies sway. After all movements cease, Illya wakes up in a midwinter Fuyuki City - a parallel universe. It was the world where Miyu was born and raised in.

Protecting everything that is precious--. A battle to grant the magical girl's normal yet grand wish begins!"

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2016/summer/fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-3rei/.103669#story

So it seems like they're going to have the first episode be half slice of life filler that leads into the ending battle of 2wei where everyone gets pwned, first episode ending where 2wei Herz! should have and where 3rei begins. Fai was right lol. So basically we have the first episode out of twelve not really adapting anything from 3rei, which is maybe why they decided to do 12 episodes total this time so we still get the same amount of new content.

Jun 29, 2016 10:25 PM

May 2014
I think this will have sequels because they cant adapt the 3rd manga in just 12 eps
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 29, 2016 10:33 PM

Dec 2009
CrotakuShinobi said:
I think this will have sequels because they cant adapt the 3rd manga in just 12 eps

Obviously, we pretty much all knew there would be more than one season for 3rei, especially since the manga is ongoing still.
Jun 30, 2016 2:16 AM

Jul 2007
First of all its not a filler. The story has to progress from where we are in Herz finale to start of 3rei.
Second of all we have long since already known that the first two episodes cover one chapter each. So no shit the first episode has a lead in from Herz ending and then second episode covers rest of first chapter and second chapter.

Some prescreening impressions imply
AhenshihaelJun 30, 2016 2:21 AM
Jun 30, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
First of all its not a filler. The story has to progress from where we are in Herz finale to start of 3rei.
Second of all we have long since already known that the first two episodes cover one chapter each. So no shit the first episode has a lead in from Herz ending and then second episode covers rest of first chapter and second chapter.

Some prescreening impressions imply

Honestly it depends on how you interpret the definition of filler. I realize that the anime had to introduce a different scenario leading to the parallel world than what the manga did. I only called it filler because it never happened in the manga. Filler is usually referred to as content that is original to an adaptation. You don't have to be a dick about me using the term filler, I'm not insulting the anime for doing so. I realize we don't think of filler as the same thing, so let's just agree to disagree.
Aiko_HiroshiJun 30, 2016 5:40 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.