Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
May 4, 2023 12:16 PM
May 2023
Al principio pensaba que seria un anime cualquiera el qual me veria muy rápido solo para pasar el tiempo, pero al final me ha resultado un anime muy hermoso y que me ha hecho reflexionar sobre algunas de mis amistades. Además, cada prsonaje hace que poco a poco te encariñes con él, aunque el anime solo tenga 12 episodios. No le he puesto 5 estrellas porque aunque el desarrollo de los personajes, la animación i la trama principal son excelentes me ha faltado un poco más de escenas de acción y posiblemente algún villano. Pero por el resto le doy un 8 de 10.
May 30, 2023 6:53 AM

May 2022
Recently the op song popped up on my feed, and I just wanted to say that it is one of the best anime openings ever existed.
Can't believe I forgot about it completely.
Jun 18, 2023 8:41 AM
Jun 2022
If u want to watch an anime with a relative concept, please watch kokoro connect. Don't waste your watch this one. It's just horrible.
Jul 18, 2023 2:45 AM

Jul 2014
So no need to be connected in a Kizna system so you be actually connected to people. First part of the episode was good but after the bridge scene , everything was fast forwarded as if they trying to speedrun everything. I was hoping for more moments of everyone together, even the last scene felt fast too. Though, its a good watch, it had an interesting concept , but it needed some polishing

8/10
Oct 8, 2023 8:27 AM
Jun 2020
Tf did the mc simped for the blue-haired girl? She was in his life like for a fraction of the time compared to Chidori. Chidori deserved better. the pointless drama and Chidori's treatment left a sour taste in my mouth. Ruined the whole anime for me...
Oct 8, 2023 8:30 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to animefan8800
Abso-fucking-lutely atrocious final few episodes. I never gave a rat's ass about Katsuhira x Noriko, and a fucking forced Chidori x Tenga pairing as some kind of second place prize for Chidori is horseshit. Not that Katsuhira deserved her anyway. Only thing I remotely enjoyed at the end was Yuta x Honoka. Absolute chore to sit through these final boring episodes. Earlier episodes weren't good mind you, but at least I wasn't bored out of my mind during them. And they did have some amusing moments. But these last few episodes? Well, I only wish I could transfer the pain of watching them to someone else. Oh well, my fault for watching this. 4/10, Trigger should thank Big Order for existing, saved this from being worst of the season.
@animefan8800 you are absolutely right. Honestly I dont understand the reasoning of people who think otherwise...
Oct 25, 2023 3:10 AM
Oct 2023
ending was okay... a lot of people didn't like it, but I don't mind it
Dec 17, 2023 3:00 AM

Jul 2022
She finally smiled!! , very good anime, great ending!

shout out to my Girlfriend who recommended this anime to me <3
Jan 3, 12:12 PM
Dec 2022
This was a very heartwarming ending for me as a person who experiences social anxiety and has trouble making friends. It gave me hope and made me feel better about myself.

Good Bye Kiznaiver! It Was A Fun Journey.
10/10
Jan 14, 2:05 PM

Sep 2014
Nico is best girl. Nice ending all around, maybe a bit too nice with all the ships going well. Forced is a fitting word. For Chidori and Tenga atleast.. Even though I said that, this show might have been better off without all the side characters. They where all just so one dimensional.. I think Yuta and Honoka actually had the most potential to stand out as real characters but they never did anything with it, Early on I was actually glad they all showed up and kept the show going since Katsuhira is such a wuss. But the MC beeing lame doesnt make them better characters either..

In the end it all came down to Katsuhira and Sonozaki talking it out. So the show might as well have spend more time on their backstory. Though I guess there wasnt much else to be said there..

So the reason the kids turned into vegetables is because Sonozaki just didnt want to "let go" of their emotions? And not because the kizna system was faulty? Damn, thats actually pretty fucked up.
Also why not show the other kids, we had the vegetables, Sonozaki and Katsuhira but not the other 10 or so, might have had more potential than random characters.

I think it would have been nice if the system actually served a purpose in the end, but they managed to convince Sonozaki to trust in real friendship and let it go instead.
Because the system worked, right? Even if you could say they did not become friends just because of the system, without it they would have never talked at all. Atleast most of them.And the real trick of the system would be to make people who dont like each other atleast consider each others feelings more, right? No reason to throw that away.
I mean thats the real trick with friendship, you just need a reason to interact in the first place, repeatedly so.

The start as a survival game where they each had to do missions also had potential but that lasted 2 eps and it never was relevant again..

All around a decent show, not great, not terrible. Very forgettable though. 6/10
Sonozakis smile in the end was incredibly cute.

PS: Even though Darling in the Franxx is claimed to be more of a A1 show than a Trigger show, this seems awfully close to what DITF did with its characters and MC pair just 2 years later.

I wish Trigger would do more of the stuff they did at their founding. KLK was great. Inferno Cop was great. LWA was great (atleast the movie,the show bored me to death). They did Cyberpunk Edgerunners lately which was pretty cool but everything else? Eh..
Comander-07Jan 14, 2:14 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 24, 10:30 PM
Jan 2021
Ngl the ending was kinda bad but kinda ok too
The mc character was blunt and why all this crap for tomorachi in the end was kinda cringe .....
Still I enjoy it the final rating for me is 6.8/10
Feb 6, 8:19 PM

Dec 2022
decent finale, nice to see some happy endings at least
damn Noriko wants to get pushed down and taken forcibly LOL
can't say I'm a fan of the show overall, bit too much loooooooong dragged out childish melodrama, extremely slow pacing, and little to no comic relief, just not a show for me.
first Trigger show I just staight up did not care for, sad!
t'was quite nice to look at throughout, though
Apr 8, 2:58 AM

Jun 2019
Her smile") ^^

Ngl, It was really confusing at the start, but it all worked out in the end. Ah, I will miss this series.
lettuce<3
Apr 10, 5:46 AM

Feb 2019
Forced myself finishing this series since I've already started it. 💩 i got really bored in the middle of the series and watched it in 2x speed 😔
owkey
Apr 12, 9:13 AM
May 2021
podia ser melhor.
May 13, 1:08 AM
Aug 2023
Honestly I like this anime but it's 7/10 due to it being short and not exploring the plot more further by not making it a 24 episode anime regardless tho it was enjoyable and short alot of animes that are short are better than the longer ones just saying
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.