Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol kinda expected but that turned into an all-out war.

Although I have to admit, Rusian's group is doing much better than before.
Felt like the enemies are a bit OP for their numbers..meh. Since the show itself is portrayed more of a parody about gamers, it kinda makes sense for them to be a challenge. Like the final bosses or something.

Rather predictable ending but I'm fine with it. And once again, Akane in maid outfit!
Jun 23, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
In the end Ako still has trouble seeing the difference between a game and reality.
Well at least when she doesn't want to see the difference.

They got the achievement the wanted just in time which was nice to see but it was an intense fight.
Also those robots where funny.
Jun 23, 2016 9:04 AM
Mar 2013
One interesting point of this episode is that Sette’s bluff was really effective because (not even though) all of them immediately realized it was just a bluff.
htsujiJun 23, 2016 9:07 AM
Jun 23, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2012
Well thanks to Funimation failing(yet again) and STILL not uploading it I hadta watch raw so I only got the basic gist of what happened. And on the last episode too...figures. >:( Will hafta properly rewatch later. Looks like they just barely ran out the clock and successfully defended the fort/castle from Wallenstein. Nice Ako/Kyoh super meteor combo. But damn, Rusian and Ako nearly kissed! Sooo damn close! XD Ah well...

Anyway this was my surprise hit of the season. I had read what was available of the manga before the anime came out and enjoyed it, but it was faaaar better animated. I loved the characters and the way they interacted with each other, Ako x Rusian especially, but all of them really. The art/character designs/fanservice were glorious, and the humor/gamer commentary was wonderful. I loved all the potential drama it subverted. And what little drama there was worked well. I do think the series peaked at episode 8 with the hacker crisis in that regard. Part of me wonders if the wedding resolution to that arc woulda made for a better finale, but eh. I can't complain too much. In fact I'd love to see more of Ako and Rusian's budding romance get animated, but who knows? What we did get is easily worth an 8/10 though. :)
animefan8800Jun 23, 2016 9:58 AM
Jun 23, 2016 12:10 PM
May 2013
holy crap I wonder how many net gamers cracked up laughing at the time Master was spamming the F8 key hahahahahahahahaha I remember spamming red potions in ragnarok before and it reminded me of that. whats more the item being spammed was incredibly expensive hahahahahahaha i love this anime s2 pleaseeee
Jun 23, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2015
It's payback time. And now Nanako's skill comes in handy, more or less just like Ako's Extra Damage spell and sacrifice too.
Well that is one intense battle, I don't that much care anymore about the school festival and stuff. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 23, 2016 12:30 PM
Mar 2015
It was alright, I guess..... (Saw only the Raw because reasons, Thanks Funimation.)

I hate how shows always end like this and just make you want more even though it's a lost cause, unless we are lucky to get a season 2 (fingers crossed) If not, Is their somewhere i can read the light novels?

Good series, way to short for a story of this type. I found myself in love with this world and it's characters. I wish there was someway to see what happens next.

Good for you show, bravo.

8/10 from me.
Jun 23, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Ako's team won against Wallenstein. I can't believe that Kyou spent a lot of money in order to claim victory.
Jun 23, 2016 12:49 PM

Jul 2015
Omg master spamming F8 was hilarious. Pretty fun end for a hilarious show. Too bad we didn't get that kiss!
Jun 23, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2014
One of my favorite anime of the 2016 Spring season

Great final episode with Russian and the gang defeating Wallenstein

I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Ako, Akane, and Kyou

Hopefully a season 2 gets made in the future

Jun 23, 2016 4:57 PM

Feb 2014
would like an S2, or at least ova cuz it deserves one

Ako2gud
Pres2lewd
Akane in maid outfit was also 2gud

one of the better ecchi anime out there, but Rusian's sis needed more screentime don't even remember what she looked like
GenocyberJun 23, 2016 5:05 PM

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jun 23, 2016 5:03 PM

Jul 2010
Oh god the F8 spam and ofc it involved premium/real life money.

The ending was predictable but dunno I like how it ended, could have been better with an actual kiss sure but still I'm satisfied with this anime. One of the rare anime this season I've enjoyed every episode of and the comedy was on point all the time for me., would be nice with a second season if just for the comedy.

8/10.
Jun 23, 2016 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Why couldn't they... FUCKING KISS
why did they have to interrupt T_T
rip if this shit ain't getting a season 2 at least, it's worst than nisekoi.
jk it was really funny and i loved the in-game concept.
7/10 to sum up.
Jun 23, 2016 6:06 PM

Dec 2015
where are people Akane in the maid outfit? I only saw Ako in one at the end
Jun 23, 2016 6:12 PM
Sep 2014
Stark700 said:
And once again, Akane in maid outfit!

That's Ako. Akane's the blonde.
Jun 23, 2016 7:28 PM

Aug 2012
Fucking pay to win trash. It's games like these that tarnish the concept of free-to-play.

2/10

This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Jun 23, 2016 7:30 PM

Mar 2012
Funny seeing how people can't remember the characters' names.

Welp, this was surprisingly the anime that I looked forward to each week, must have been a pretty shitty season.

Was quite enjoyable overall.
Jun 23, 2016 7:36 PM

Jan 2011
Cutest girls of the season and fun to watch. It turned out better than I thought it was going to at first glance. Worth the watch.
Jun 23, 2016 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
Best thing about this show was accurately displaying P2W players in MMOs, if you noticed when Akane used a few potions that costed 50k each that had everyone shocked (as she's a F2P player) but when the president girl which I can't remember her name used 487 potions that cost 1m each to win it was sorta brushed off. Sad that people can't afford to play F2P MMOs because it costs too much, lol.
Jun 23, 2016 7:42 PM

Dec 2014
It could've been a bit better (mainly the potential it had with trying to develop Ako into a better person which got dumped out of nowhere), but I was satisfied with what I got. Overall a surprisingly solid series.
Jun 23, 2016 7:43 PM

Sep 2015
Is it ok if I flip a desk?
I was literally screaming for them to kiss and everything. I had a inkling feeling they were going to be interrupted but I had hope. But they crushed it!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like how Rusian is starting to understand Ako's POV when he was talking to piggy about that they have normal conversations all the time. I think virtual and reality is tied but there are also boundaries.
I mean they had a friendship online and that can't possibly be fake.
But while they are married in-game it doesn't mean they are IRL.

And that F8 spam is why so many of us are tired of premium players
zcv45Jun 23, 2016 7:54 PM
Jun 23, 2016 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
Good series. I would definitely watch a season 2. Wish I could read the light novels because I did enjoy it. It had a fitting ending too.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 23, 2016 7:53 PM

Sep 2013
I absolutely adore Ako and I'm gonna miss her and this series. I enjoyed how it didn't follow the usual fanservice tropes with Rusian and Ako which provided me a few good chuckles.

Overall, this was entertaining enough for me to keep my attention.

Jun 23, 2016 8:41 PM

Apr 2013
A Comedy, Ecchi, Romance + School series which actually spent more time on the war in the final episode than the cultural festival? That has got to be something really rare.
Overall very entertaining series. Great way to burn 20 minutes every week.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Jun 23, 2016 8:48 PM

Nov 2015
SPAM THAT F8 KEY! SPAM ITTTT!!!!

Anyone else got pissed off by that predictable ending? With that c**k block?
Jun 23, 2016 8:58 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The typical name calling in online games, scrub, bat, nab, trash, etc. That's one of the reasons I avoid playing with others online.

Nekohime looked adorable in her cat ears and guitar, gamer girl teacher, they exist. Alley Cats only won because Kyou went full force with them items. I wouldn't even bother spending thousands of dollars into a game.

Overall I liked the show, mainly for its comedy. Nekohime by far was the best girl, even better was when she nyaa'd outside of the game. She seems to have fun playing the Nekohime character, outside the game and inside the game.

Would have liked to see the kiss towards the end. Oh well, hopefully there's a season 2.

7/10, for a cheesy comedy show it was fun. Master's laugh is quite funny.

Jun 23, 2016 9:11 PM

Nov 2011
Average anime with Plenty of Fan Service. I would have loved to have more Nekohime sensei. She was my favorite.

That Cat gear and her playing the guitar...fuck yes.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 23, 2016 9:11 PM

Mar 2009
Cute, fun show with busty girls. What's not to like? It's too bad we didn't see more of Ako's mother, and more of her home life in general. Certainly wouldn't mind another season.
Jun 23, 2016 9:14 PM

Jan 2016
Ah man that last scene
Totally called it

Can't be an ecchi show without that cliche scenario :P
Jun 23, 2016 9:32 PM

Sep 2015
That was a pretty fun series. Not much else to say about it. Master's ingame outfit cracks me up everytime.

7/10
Jun 23, 2016 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
I like this anime but this episode gets a 1/10 for that interrupted kiss. It was long over due and...
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jun 23, 2016 9:48 PM

Feb 2014
LovelyHikari said:
The typical name calling in online games, scrub, bat, nab, trash, etc. That's one of the reasons I avoid playing with others online.

Nekohime looked adorable in her cat ears and guitar, gamer girl teacher, they exist. Alley Cats only won because Kyou went full force with them items. I wouldn't even bother spending thousands of dollars into a game.

Overall I liked the show, mainly for its comedy. Nekohime by far was the best girl, even better was when she nyaa'd outside of the game. She seems to have fun playing the Nekohime character, outside the game and inside the game.

Would have liked to see the kiss towards the end. Oh well, hopefully there's a season 2.

7/10, for a cheesy comedy show it was fun. Master's laugh is quite funny.

...Bats was his actual in game name though
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jun 23, 2016 9:57 PM

May 2012
I wanna give it an 8 since it was one of the better romcoms I've seen in the past few years, but it sorta lost its seriousness partway through and the reason for the club being created sorta got brushed aside. Still, I loved all the characters and it got a few chuckles and grins outta me.

7/10

1. Pres
2. Akane=Ako(couldn't choose)

Hoping for a second season though

Jun 23, 2016 10:22 PM

May 2015
This was a really fun series to watch every week. I really liked the characters's chemistry and the setup. Though Ako's problem was never exactly resolved. This episode was nice as it focused a good portion of it on the siege warfare. It was really funny that Kyoh was able to secure their victory by simply spending a lot of money. But... thanks to Kyoh's interruption, Ako and Rusian didn't kiss! That would've been much more satisfying.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 23, 2016 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
I knew that kiss wasn't happening. No way, it would have been better not even attempting that this season at the very last second.
7/10
Jun 23, 2016 11:08 PM

Mar 2016
I wish I found every episode as enjoyable as I found this one

A S2 would be quite nice
Jun 23, 2016 11:12 PM

Jan 2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That kiss so close ..... but so far away .....

But, this was a fun surprise this season. Loved the character designs and how they interacted off each other.

And Ako sweet confused Ako truly one of thee best girls this season. She is just too adorbs and sexy at the same time XD

Jun 23, 2016 11:54 PM

Jun 2013
Wow this show was def best of the season for me not counting re:zero. I can't believe how much I enjoyed this, just the first episode was enough to get me hooked even though I thought it woudnt be something I would have liked.

I can't believe they didn't kiss WTF I actually physically raged for the first time when they got interrupted.

Nekohime sensei best girl, Ako still great just too much nanjolno bias.
Also that ending song was amazing, I love how they played the full song :D I'm gonna miss it soo much good thing I bought a couple of copies of it >:D
Jun 24, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2011
lol. I was laughing when Master kept pressing F8.

Glad they've won. If they lose it would be disappointing. Damn, Ako looks great in that maid outfit.

The moment they try to kiss, I knew cockblock is waiting around the corner.

Overall, It was a fun episode and a fun series.

8/10
Jun 24, 2016 1:47 AM

Sep 2015
Mmmh, she still can't tell the difference between ig and irl
I'm going to miss the ending song :( it was for me the best ending of the season
Jun 24, 2016 1:47 AM

May 2014
This was really action-packed
9/10
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 24, 2016 2:00 AM

Apr 2015
where is the hooded guy? i thought he is lurking in the throne room waiting for the right time to show how good he is
internet is a cruel mistress
Jun 24, 2016 2:28 AM

Dec 2015
A few minutes less given to the net battle would have allowed for more characters things since it is a conclusion.

3/5 Still correct.

5/10 Nothing noticeably good but it does its job as pastime. Too much female bodies fan-service but the comedy, slight storyline and net game fan-service make up for it. No typical harem plethora of bewitched loving girl is a big plus. The conclusion needed more time for some characters elements.
Maybe I rate it average because of my inexperience with kind of series (it could be fine relatively to the similar offer and I don't know about it.
Rei_IIINov 28, 2020 3:22 PM
Jun 24, 2016 3:21 AM
Oct 2015
Today I just saw the LN illustrations and have to say nishimura looked way better in the LN.
Jun 24, 2016 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
Good episode, overall good show 8/10 for sure. The ending is the only thing I have a gripe about WHY EVEN PUT A KISS SCENE IN THERE JUST TO INTERRUPT IT. They would have been better off not putting it in. These fucking manga and LN authors piss me off re-using the same old bullshit interrupting kiss trope 100 times over, be original please -_-. Sorry I was triggered :D.

Also hitting the F-keys reminds me of spamming Great Spirit Potions/Ultimate Spirit Potions/Strong Mana Potions (F2P potions by the way, I am no P2W trash) on my Royal Paladin in Tibia lmfao too funny. I really hope we get a 2nd season.
CejaraJun 24, 2016 3:45 AM
Jun 24, 2016 4:18 AM

Jan 2015
Fuckin' filthy club members, as always tries to interupt Ako and Rusian....it would be great ending for this series, but NOOOOO...some weirdo's must always iterupt at the worst time possible, 7/10 for whole show, for this episode =6/10
Jun 24, 2016 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
damn the guild war was intense..
it really remind me about War of Emperium in Ragnarok online
uhh good ol' memories..
7/10 series

japan should make an animu focusing on guild wars..
Jun 24, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2014
Marathotaku said:
holy crap I wonder how many net gamers cracked up laughing at the time Master was spamming the F8 key hahahahahahahahaha I remember spamming red potions in ragnarok before and it reminded me of that. whats more the item being spammed was incredibly expensive hahahahahahaha i love this anime s2 pleaseeee

She was literally spamming this

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_id=607
Jun 24, 2016 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
Best couple this season for sure!
Love their chemistry and not at all put off by Ako's clingyness.

Let's do some math though... 1 Ygg potion at 10M each... Master started at 500... and ended at ..... 13?
Holy shit... she could've bought a house with all that money!

This really helped a bit after the events of Ansatsu left me despondent...
Time to go back and rewatch Rusian visiting Ako's room for the first time XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 24, 2016 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
I watch Anime for quite some time, I know it always happens...
But I can't get over this.
Always these teases where they almost kiss and then something interrupts.

I HATE that.
Would have been such a great ending with a kiss.
Like that, at least 1 score lower for me...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

332 by Kazumanga »»
May 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2016

154 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.