Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2010 9:16 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yep she said that..boy wonder if someone is going RAGE for this one..oh well i'm trying to be mature though..

Wonder why people raging over Shou from Good Ending because of a hikky, while this turn of event is more shocking to be truth XD
Mar 13, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2014
I knew it, but who cares about virginity.
Aug 22, 2016 1:52 AM

Apr 2011
Revisiting this manga four years after initially reading it, and I completely forgot about this development.

Maybe I just forgot, but my first encounter with this story line didn't leave a very lasting impression. On this second rereading, this entire arc has left an extremely lasting impression on me. The developments are almost sickening: none of the individuals involved are completely faultless. Despite this, there is a compelling belief that these events permanantly affected the lives of Izumi, her father, and the boy. Heck, this manga's premise would have never happened if any small part of the story is changed. It is almost perfect in build-up, timing, and pacing. No excessive drama and human responses to a very empathetic (perhaps overly dramatic) situation.

Rediscoveries like this are what make me love manga, and I am sad I hadn't noticed the intricacies of this manga when I first read it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 119 Discussion

Culex - Mar 8, 2014

3 by tr25a3 »»
Nov 2, 2018 3:17 AM

» Tokiko & her husband

Jak - Oct 24, 2016

6 by chaila-tte »»
Jan 2, 2018 5:31 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 62 Discussion

blessofcurse - Mar 13, 2015

0 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 13, 2015 8:54 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 87 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Apr 5, 2012

3 by Culex »»
Mar 7, 2014 3:35 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 12 Discussion

Ryushi - Feb 16, 2009

3 by good-time »»
Feb 10, 2014 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.