Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2016 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
For some reason, the image in my head about Aines' outfit this chapter seems like she's a goddess or something.

Kizuna had quite a bit of fun with Gertrude already lol. And in a train of all places.
Jun 7, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2016
I am officially off the Aine/Kizuna ship. Gravel is my new favorite. I think Aine is beyond Kizuna now I am also a little concerned with the 3 girls from Anaxtria and the Masters, seems like some of them are slowly forgetting about the war. Well Yuisha isn't but not many else share that sentiment are too wrapped up in that bullshit idol gig.

I think Kizuna crossed a line that he shouldn't have and he won't be able to be with the Idol girls anymore. Judging as the story is winding down with volume 7 up next and is the only other volume I see listed, I think this leads us to believe Gravel is the one he falls for in the end.

Gravel's tanned hotness:

The idols:

Gertrude looks better than her description:

I have to admit this volume is nothing short of a

This seems to be a little more over the top than Shinmai_Maou_no_Testament. I don't know what to expect frome the anime adaptation at this point. My hopeson are so high I know I am going to be sorely disappointed once it's released.
Maverick-samaJun 7, 2016 10:05 AM
Nov 26, 2020 5:47 PM
Jan 2020
Melted my cold heart

More topics from this board

» Ending?

Radtoter - May 22, 2022

16 by Radtoter »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:48 PM

» Did the MC bang his Sister?

Dragevard - Jul 7, 2021

4 by D4NT3_UNKWN »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

6 by BigRigBill »»
Aug 6, 2019 7:04 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

4 by tr1ckst3r »»
Jul 8, 2017 4:12 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 2, 2016 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.