Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2016 4:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ha, even with everything that happened, Yurishia still takes an advantage to Kizuna. Oh wait all the girls are.

On another note, the Forbidden Armament is no joke.
Jun 6, 2016 12:18 PM

Mar 2016
I cant tell if chapter 4 had sex or it was just rubbing
@Stark700

Jun 7, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2016
Somuchgamer said:
@Stark700

I don't believe there was,
Jun 7, 2016 9:31 AM

Jan 2016
I have to admit that I was a little taken back by this volume. I like lewd content most if not all of the time but the bit with Aine and Grace just seemed like (incest)rape to me almost. Hear me out Grace is Aine sister and that's what we are told but I don't know if they are actually blood relations or not. Being they are both royalty it would have to mean thata the case, right? So the act of Grace
should be considered incest? Aine was under the influence of the incense that was burning so they were in a drugged state(aphrodisiac I think that's what it was) but Grace has serious feeling for Aine, no doubt about that.

Next we had the climax hybrid with Kizuna. Clearly the mystery girl is
. It only makes sense, she gets awfully lewd and damn nears gets
That's pretty much incest to me lol-this scene didn't bother me as it was clearly the only way to solve the problem with the 2 Quartrem girls in route.
Maverick-samaJun 7, 2016 9:34 AM
Jun 7, 2016 10:58 AM

Mar 2016
Maverick-sama said:
Somuchgamer said:
@Stark700

The way you put made me thought they did it in the vol 6...
Sometimes the translation indicates that they are doing or its just me and my terrible engrish?

Jun 7, 2016 12:40 PM

Jan 2016
Somuchgamer said:
Maverick-sama said:

The way you put made me thought they did it in the vol 6...
Sometimes the translation indicates that they are doing or its just me and my terrible engrish?

Sorry, I meant to say I am up to volume 6 chapter 4. So I can't speak for anything after that.

Translation so far from my perspective is they aren't going full bore with the sex yet. That's what I interpreted from the translation. I will admit it's hard to understand it sometimes. I wish it was better but I am happy that someone haspecial done it for me so I can read it even if it's a tad difficult.
Aug 6, 2019 7:04 AM
Aug 2019
Hello! Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of somewhere I could read past vol4 of the manga? I'm at the point with the joint operation in the simulator when it ends. Cant find anywhere to read vol5 and beyond.

More topics from this board

» Ending?

Radtoter - May 22, 2022

16 by Radtoter »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:48 PM

» Did the MC bang his Sister?

Dragevard - Jul 7, 2021

4 by D4NT3_UNKWN »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

2 by DruvaLV »»
Nov 26, 2020 5:47 PM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

4 by tr1ckst3r »»
Jul 8, 2017 4:12 AM

Poll: » Masou Gakuen HxH Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 2, 2016 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.