Forum Settings
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 1:13 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol is it just me or Yamada seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time this chapter?

I gotta give him some credit for at least trying though. And that notebook is going to be very important this arc.
May 31, 2016 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
aaand another girl adds to the harem. Lol I don't know how long this will drag on.

I feel she is a stalker though
May 31, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2012
When hardcore stalking results in being reported to the student council... wait, that's what normally happens, lol.

Looks like Hina is clueless too, but she's got pictures on her phone. Time to see if those images will lead to anything.
Jun 1, 2016 2:41 AM

Feb 2016
The author really wants to play with Nene fans, Yamada feeling that Hino isn't the girl + Nene being in the same class as her = possibility that Nene was the former girlfriend... And the Nene x Yamada moments that are given to us, please don't be a big tease. But the Nene dream lives!
Jun 1, 2016 4:43 AM
Feb 2014
BladersDeath said:
The author really wants to play with Nene fans, Yamada feeling that Hino isn't the girl + Nene being in the same class as her = possibility that Nene was the former girlfriend... And the Nene x Yamada moments that are given to us, please don't be a big tease. But the Nene dream lives!

There is one more hint in it. Hina is really shy yet she talks to Nene. We know that feelings remain even if memories are wiped (Urara loved Yamada even when she forgot about going out with him), so that may imply that Hina befriended Odagiri earlier. She should have some photos of her too, guess we will have to wait till next week.
Jun 1, 2016 5:51 AM

Aug 2014
BladersDeath said:
The Nene dream is just a lie man ;_; The author is just messing with those who have good taste in girls Nene fanboiz every chapter now :<

But atleast this chapter didn't have to start from a scratch at the end once again. I wonder just who the real girl behind all of this is tho...and why Yamada picked Alex instead of fat girl to get the power xD
Jun 1, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2016
Hino's photos look like candid shots. So maybe a stalker/secret admirer?
Jun 2, 2016 5:56 AM
Feb 2014
ElusiveLight said:

He is looking directly at the camera so she might be more like a third wheel too shy to admit her feelings to Yamada
Jun 2, 2016 9:42 AM

Mar 2016
Cybex said:
ElusiveLight said:

He is looking directly at the camera so she might be more like a third wheel too shy to admit her feelings to Yamada

The one in which he was looking, he looks kinda surprised. lmao
Jun 2, 2016 12:42 PM
Feb 2014
ElusiveLight said:
Cybex said:

The one in which he was looking, he looks kinda surprised. lmao

He is waving in the bottom-right photo and you forgot about the first one, one sent in mail(!)
CybexJun 2, 2016 12:49 PM
Jun 2, 2016 3:06 PM

Mar 2016
._. i kinda feel bad for this girl, we know she gonna lose anyway.
Jun 2, 2016 4:42 PM

Mar 2015
Okay... the author really is testing Nene fanboys. Goddamn it author.

Hino is a shy girl who have a weird way of talking, then she befriends Odagiri a lot and gets to meet Yamada, she falls in love with him, but Yamada and Odagiri actually became a couple at the meantime, so she follows them around like a third wheel, keeping his photo and admiring him from behind.

Then again, this is Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, so it's not gonna be Nene, because she will just suffer. Ain't that right? Sadistic author-san.

Jun 6, 2016 3:59 AM
Jun 2016
Hey ! Just ended this last chapter.. But I'm still lost, does anyone have a clue to what happened at chapter 184 ? What could Shiraishi be hiding all the way long ? Something concerning the first year ? But if I had to guess I would say that it's no big deal... That face at last page :D !
Mar 13, 2017 6:17 PM

Aug 2014
So the stalker was being stalked all along?
Oct 31, 2023 5:12 PM
Jun 2023
If ex-girlfriend was someone other than Shiraishi, it means that Yamada didn't develop any feelings. Probably the girl confessed and he accepted because why not.

More topics from this board

» Favorite hairstyle?

danie0147 - Jul 27, 2013

2 by burstfadehc »»
Feb 13, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 4 Discussion

LucarioDude - Mar 23, 2012

20 by Psyralov »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:27 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 187 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2015

16 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 27, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 150 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2015

20 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Chapter 126 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

21 by -Arhael- »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.