Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2016 9:08 AM
Feb 2013
Hello,
does anyone know where I can find and read this manga in the US? I've been scouring the internet for weeks and it's almost like it doesn't exist...

Maybe I'm not searching with the right terms?
Jun 2, 2016 10:24 AM
Aug 2014
Planetarian was originally a Visual Novel, which then got adapted to Light Novel, and this year as Anime.
At the time of this post, there is no official manga version of it.

You can find the us localization of the visual novel here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/316720/
Jun 2, 2016 10:31 AM
Feb 2013
I have the novel already. What I am looking for are the two side stories that were released as novels and Mangas for the special edition in japan. This is what Wikipedia says anyhow. Can't seem to find it for purchase or otherwise. Seems like it'll be animated so I won't have to wait much longer.
Oct 5, 2016 4:09 AM

Aug 2016
Kinda late, but the side stories were also adapted to drama cd form. only one of the four stories is adapted in the movie, but the other three are all available subbed from Itunes, or from youtube if you want to be a naughty pirate. their names are Jerusalem, A snow globe and Tircis & Aminte
Oct 5, 2016 5:08 AM

Sep 2015
The small star's dream.
Sounds like an interesting title
i might want to get into this as well
"This signature is under construction." ~Fabuubz
Oct 5, 2016 12:46 PM
Feb 2013
coenraed said:
Kinda late, but the side stories were also adapted to drama cd form. only one of the four stories is adapted in the movie, but the other three are all available subbed from Itunes, or from youtube if you want to be a naughty pirate. their names are Jerusalem, A snow globe and Tircis & Aminte

Thank you for that information!! I've been looking all this time. I absolutely despise giving apple any of my money but this might be worth it. I think my sister has that Apple Music subscription or whatever so maybe I can download them through that. I'll post back with my findings in case anyone else is interested. I really wish they came with the Steam version of the Visual Novel, even as DLC for which I would have to pay. Even if it were just text in a pdf file I'd be OK with $5 per story.

Fabuubz said:
The small star's dream.
Sounds like an interesting title
i might want to get into this as well

The VN was amazing I highly suggest buying it. I wish I had bought it at full price because it is worth it but I, like many, do not have the funds to just throw around willy-nilly so I bought it on sale a year ago. If you're really interested in checking it out but want to wait for a sale, grab it during Halloween or Christmas because it's always ~$5. Otherwise, I can confidently say the $10 is worth it and well spent on this novel, and I don't feel this way about any other program I own, even the really good ones.
Oct 5, 2016 12:51 PM

Aug 2016
Thank you for that information!! I've been looking all this time. I absolutely despise giving apple any of my money but this might be worth it. I think my sister has that Apple Music subscription or whatever so maybe I can download them through that. I'll post back with my findings in case anyone else is interested. I really wish they came with the Steam version of the Visual Novel, even as DLC for which I would have to pay. Even if it were just text in a pdf file I'd be OK with $5 per story.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/KEY-planetarian~%E3%81%A1%E3%81%84%E3%81%95%E3%81%AA%E3%81%BB%E3%81%97%E3%81%AE%E3%82%86%E3%82%81~-HD%E3%82%A8%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3/dp/B01E9TLR5Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1475696976&sr=8-3&keywords=planetarian
you can get the new HD version of planetarian here (untranslated), and it comes with all four drama CD's. (edit: I checked my own one, it's actually 3 cd's, but one of them contains two stories)
coenraedOct 5, 2016 12:55 PM

More topics from this board

» Where i can buy this?

Lightning6 - Dec 23, 2021

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 23, 2021 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.