Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Dec 8, 2023 2:50 AM
Dec 2023
line slow sial laaaaaaaaaaaaaamx stuoid
Dec 13, 2023 7:33 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, what a fun episode this one was
Mar 3, 7:38 PM

Mar 2022
I really thought that Deku had failed that exam but thank god there’s rescue points besides the regular points that a person gets in the exam for smashing up a robot with their quirk. I mean yeah that giant robot didn’t give Deku any points for that incredible smackdown to it but damn he really looked so messed up after doing that attack I mean his arms and legs were so battered looking after that. It’s a good thing that Recovery Girl is there to heal up him even if it’s pretty gross of a method, kissing him I mean considering she’s an old lady.

I’m really proud that Deku is graduating to U.A, now that he’s passed his exam, it’s on to the big leagues so speak. Be taught by the best of the best. And it looks we will be introduced to some more of the main cast if the preview is anything to go by. Looking forward to the next episode, can’t wait, can’t wait.
Apr 10, 1:42 AM
Nov 2023
This anime just has the ability to make me tear up instantly...it's the power of that damn OST, I swear!!

Deku's Mama is so sweet though. Looking forward to the next ep!
May 3, 6:19 PM
Oct 2022
The hallowed grounds . None Hold the candle. The place of the top three. Unlimited budget. Can you imagine how much it costs? Shredding the phos like a guitar solo. He distracts him to stop him from distracting her. They all doubt him. Starting off behind. He molded himself into a proper vessel. But he hasn’t even taken it for a test drive yet. He must yell smash. The robots have many guns. no more robots remain. He is kicking through the metal of the robots. The most successful use a combination of everything. But many specialized and excel in one. The real threat is unleashed. A peeking giant. A persons true character is revealed when they’re faced with danger. Everything will be for nothing. Yet, Someone is in need of saving. No thoughts are needed the hero springs into action. Through the fingers. He screams, smash from the depths of his heart. Nothing is more noble than self sacrifice. Everyone has gone agape. Just like the incident that earned this power, it’s first activation within him quite similar. The first example of his newfound power. He’s broken. The brimming glass. He cannot act like a pro without the power. The Detroit smash he must do something to survive. She slaps him to save his life. She pukes a rainbow. She stopped his fall once again. He lost his last chance. OutPlayed. He sacrificed everything to save someone else. He was the only one to jump in and save the day. His true nature revealed. The nurse hands out pocket gummy bears. Old lady. Months of recovery time saved. It’s possible. One week of worrying later. He is still the same and smiling as a dead fish. Even when he believes he has failed he does not stop his training. Abandoned by his mentor. He sadly lifts weights. The test results are here. Booyah he opens the hologram. With great power comes great amounts of paperwork. The greatest is now faculty. He knows. Fortunately, there were other factors. Short clip for his viewing pleasure. The generosity of woman. Shhhhhhh. Kind of plain looking. She hast to make it up to the one who saved her. You have a cork now, but it is your actions that inspire others. He charting well on his own. Heroes putting saving above all other things. They both passed. No kind of joke here. Welcome to the home of your desires. His life has changed completely. Trueth. 5
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

216 by Mortal150 »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

262 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 10, 10:15 AM

» Useless Quirk Theory

Sir_Zedmore - May 4

17 by MYZS-Chist »»
May 9, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

438 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

334 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.