Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2016 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiritsugu had a really interesting (and obviously tragic) backstory and I wasn't expecting Kotomine to betray Tokiomi at all. Kiritsugu vs Kirei and King Arthur vs Sir Lancelot were the most entertaining fights from this whole novel. Waver had a really distinct character development and Gilgabro obliterated Broskander. I knew from the very beginning of this novel that Kiritsugu wouldn't be able to fulfill his wish (not only because of F/SN spoilers, but also because of commom sense) but I wasn't expecting to see him killing his own daughter and wife. Gilgabro won the Holy Grail War (what a surprise) and the award for the most tragic LN goes to... - 15/10.
Jun 18, 2020 11:18 PM

Apr 2020
Without doubt, one of the greatest light novels out there, Gen Urobuchi is a genious, his works show it well, but this work of his is just beyond fascinating. I've never seen so much attention put into details. Almost all characters are developed to the point when you begin to view them as real people. First three tomes were good in terms of storytelling and character development, but the last part just blew my mind. It looks even better considering I read it after watching the anime.

A literal gem in the world of anime. Must read for every "Fate" fan.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

More topics from this board

» Why does it say "4 volumes"?

TheMenacingMUDA - Apr 27, 2022

2 by kevyn_foxinn »»
Jul 27, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 3 The Scattered Ones

removed-user - Apr 10, 2016

1 by MaggiPower »»
May 8, 2018 9:37 AM

» English Version Out March 1st

QcK_Dagger_HeaT - Feb 27, 2016

3 by Playcool »»
Mar 1, 2018 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 1 The Untold Story of the Fourth Holy Grail War Discussion

removed-user - Apr 2, 2016

1 by Playcool »»
Mar 1, 2018 3:28 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 2 The Mad Feast of Kings

removed-user - Apr 7, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 7, 2016 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.