Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jul 9, 2022 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
All Might's true form was a bit surprising, lol.

It looks like Izuku may have a quirk after all, and All Might may help him find it.

Aug 28, 2022 7:55 PM
Dec 2020
mid mid mid mid mid
Sep 17, 2022 4:44 PM
Sep 2022
shitty crybaby mc, not my thing.
Oct 2, 2022 4:42 AM
Aug 2022
very entertaining and funny till now
Oct 19, 2022 6:14 PM
Oct 2022
deku is a bitch ong ong frfr
Oct 23, 2022 7:38 PM

Mar 2018
This is a really great adaptation, they took two episodes to adapt the first chapter just so the pacing wouldn't be rushed
Oct 29, 2022 2:04 PM
Mar 2021
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Nov 5, 2022 12:36 AM
Nov 2022
The episode was ok
Nov 6, 2022 1:13 PM

Jan 2021
Deku really just went right in there without a care in the world.
Nov 11, 2022 8:04 AM
Apr 2022
dgfewhfk;hdfiohd'ioheriotyerrwsyetujryturyic
Nov 16, 2022 9:02 PM

Nov 2022
All I can say about this episode is that I like how All-Might was able to recognize the actions of the MC and remember what it means to be a hero in the first place. Kinda cliche, but as much as I love comics... well, this is standard lol.

Already, I can see where this is leading up to, but again, I'm such a sucker for this **** lol.
Dec 24, 2022 7:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mate, Bakugo was such a big tsundere. Deku showed All Might all the might, his alias too, symbol of peace, being told to Deku, and the next will be a short training arc. Alright!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 16, 2023 4:53 PM
Feb 2023
bad very bad poopy anime with bad power scaling and non conistant power
May 1, 2023 4:47 AM
Aug 2018
In insight into Deku and why he does what he does. This show is very emotional and powerful so far!
Jun 6, 2023 11:34 AM
Mar 2022
I just love the part where All Might tells Deku that he too can become a hero because those were the words he has always wanted to hear from his own mother or from somebody else, but it's amazing that his own hero said those words to him. It reallly touched my heart & it might also be because the soundtrack got me in my feelings as well. Probably one of my favorite episodes in My Hero Academia
Jul 14, 2023 10:25 AM
Jun 2023
Dude risk his life for nothing but a mindless desire to help. Do u know why every single hero was just waiting for someone with a capable quirk for the situation? They weren't stupid, they didn't want to die. Risking your life to gain nothing in return is stupid and should not be presented as nobel or some shit like that as All Might did. What would happend if the MC, fullfilling a hero duty, got caught in a situation were he died without saving anyone (cause his quirkless)? What? would All Might be proud? Someone lost his life for no reason just because you, as the greatest in your field, encourage them to follow your footsteps knowing that person wasn't capable of doing so.

Bullshit philosophy, bullshit values.
Aug 7, 2023 1:26 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 2, 2023 1:21 PM
Nov 2022
Well, we are going strong, I must admit that thanks to not seeing it for a long time, I feel many feelings as if I saw it for the first time and I stress that it is a good anime.
Sep 13, 2023 12:16 AM

Jul 2008
Midoriya to the rescue, and of course that punk was ungrateful for it.
Dec 13, 2023 7:32 AM

Nov 2023
Oh wow, Deku is so lucky to be chosen
Feb 29, 5:59 PM

Mar 2022
Man this episode was pretty emotional especially when Deku was told that he could be a hero by All Might himself. Bakugo is just jealous that he got captured by a monster and that Deku was trying to rescue him. I was already on-board with this show but I think this episode just pushed it to really great for me.

I honestly wasn't expecting All Might to be a skinny guy but damn that was pretty hilarious. We are going strong here it just shows that even somebody like All Might recognised that Deku is trying to do good even if his efforts are fruitless ultimately. What else can I say? The show has hooked me so far, plain and simple.
Apr 26, 10:32 PM
Feb 2015
Already watched the episode three times already, and it still great when i revisited. Will rescored it

This episode always makes me tears up, Midoriya and All might miraculous encounter, the despair and hope of becoming a heroes. It hard when you can't achieve anything even with all the power and effort you've done.
Apr 28, 4:49 PM
Oct 2022
Will he? Even if everyone doesn’t believe in him. Despite everything he still dreams. Not now. He monologues to himself. He has morphed. The villain regain consciousness. They were friends. The finger man points. He likes the skin soup with some fire. An imposter. He has usually just pretending to be buff. There is plenty of fear behind that smile. He has no stomach. A secret fight. He smiles to hide the fear. His idol tells him no. It’s not bad to have a dream. A distant explosion. In the flames. He wants let go. The feeling can take control of his skin suits. Her only weakness. All the heroes wait for someone else to show up. There are still plenty of people to save. Maybe they should run. Even the greatest hero is waiting for someone else to show up. The fight is still going on his subconscious. Let him over here. He is the one to blame. A real hero. His rival. Hero. He can’t stop himself. He hast to be a hero. Kah. His body moved on his own. He couldn’t just stand there and watch him die.V He must do something no matter the cost. Deku teaches the greatest a lesson. Heroes are always risking their lives, it’s their true test. Detroit smash. He changes the weather with a single punch. The day is saved, and rain enters. His signature pose. He got yelled at, but he saved the life of his rival. He has somthing to say. He didn’t help him allegedly. At least he tried. Guess you should go back to giving up on his dreams. Or should he? He has something new to say. They all have one thing in common, they move without having a chance to think. What he needed to hear. The actions of a true hero. He can. The words he needed to hear. Young man, U2 can become a hero. Dreams can become reality. This is the story of how he became the world’s greatest hero. 5
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

216 by Mortal150 »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

262 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 10, 10:15 AM

» Useless Quirk Theory

Sir_Zedmore - May 4

17 by MYZS-Chist »»
May 9, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

438 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

334 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.