Forum Settings
Forums

Fate/Zero Vol. 1 The Untold Story of the Fourth Holy Grail War Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2016 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The storytelling was really dynamic and versatile, the plot was magnificent and the characterization was superb. The second prologue left sleepless, it was way to dark for me, each and every moment of the fight on the harbor was thrilling and extremely exciting and Gilgamesh stills the same smug bastard as always (Never change Gil, never change) - Volume score: 10/5.
removed-userApr 3, 2016 7:24 AM
Mar 1, 2018 3:28 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I loved the animated series alot, yet it was not a 10/10 like many hype it to be... just finished vol1 and despite the shitty quality fantranslation showing up more than I would like to, so far I m enjoying the LN even more than I did the anime.

I also have alot of context for everything now, since I saw the anime before playing the VN and seeing all the kaleid stuff and other adapted Fate material, so I m more attached to the characters.

But the anime being an anime, cant cover everything the LN goes in detail in exposing to the reader.

First volume is very closely to a 10/10 to me right now.
Even knowing what will happen next (most of the stuff I have forgotten actually, aside key scenes), I m very eager to dive in and read more!

More topics from this board

» Why does it say "4 volumes"?

TheMenacingMUDA - Apr 27, 2022

2 by kevyn_foxinn »»
Jul 27, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 4 Flames of Purgatory

removed-user - Apr 15, 2016

1 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jun 18, 2020 11:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 3 The Scattered Ones

removed-user - Apr 10, 2016

1 by MaggiPower »»
May 8, 2018 9:37 AM

» English Version Out March 1st

QcK_Dagger_HeaT - Feb 27, 2016

3 by Playcool »»
Mar 1, 2018 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Vol. 2 The Mad Feast of Kings

removed-user - Apr 7, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 7, 2016 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.