Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2016 6:33 PM

Nov 2015
_LorDNiCo_ said:
Well, I just finished S1, S2 and the movie. Survived the endless eight. Watched the ONAs. Went through Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu and the ONA. And, I've even read the light novels. Anyways, I loved this anime and I'm starting to miss it even though I just finished it yesterday. I hated Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu. I didn't like Nagato character and it didn't feel have the same feel except when Haruhi was around. I want S3 but I doubt that would happen, there's not enough light novel material. Well, happy 10th birthday to the anime adaption and 13th birthday to the light novel! I originally watched this series back in 2009, I was 8. I didn't recall what happened, so I ended watching this series this weekend. I loved it, brings back memories.

I haven't finished reading the light novels yet but even the little I've read would be enough for at least a few episodes. They definitely have enough for another season but the novels need to end first I think.

Side note: The other Haruhi (Fujioka) also turned 10 this month. She's from Ouran High School Host club. 2 great Haruhi's in one month.. Suzumiya still the best though :)
Apr 21, 2016 9:33 PM

Apr 2015
I'm so bugged that I'm the only one who liked Yuki-chan.

I'm going to crawl in a corner and cry now. Not just because of that, but because the LN is still on hiatus too
Apr 22, 2016 8:03 AM

Nov 2015
SmashTheOni said:
I'm so bugged that I'm the only one who liked Yuki-chan.

I'm going to crawl in a corner and cry now. Not just because of that, but because the LN is still on hiatus too

I assure you you're not the only one who likes Yuki-chan lol. I didn't mind it but we all know that what people really want is season 3 and for the LN's to finish
Aug 10, 2016 12:18 PM

Jan 2015
tfw Mikuru has been my waifu for all these years and I still don't get any more of her
Step your game up and release a new light novel, Tanigawa!
Aug 10, 2016 7:04 PM

Nov 2015
DanKyoko said:
tfw Mikuru has been my waifu for all these years and I still don't get any more of her
Step your game up and release a new light novel, Tanigawa!

I feel you bro.. I feel you lol. Haruhi is God Tier waifu.. so is Mikuru... so is Yuki lol. We need this to finish.

Hopefully the american blu ray release is to set up for new stuff... trying to gauge the market???
Jun 29, 2021 8:14 AM
Dec 2017
i really wish the series had a new season already.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» "chronological order" and my utter disgust for it

Tsuna-Ryu - Apr 15

36 by YukariKatsuragi »»
Apr 16, 11:49 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 23, 2008

87 by Unoriginality »»
Apr 11, 9:50 PM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

abhin4v - Mar 2, 2008

93 by S4dnu »»
Apr 11, 5:47 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AgathaKazar - Jul 19, 2008

99 by S4dnu »»
Apr 9, 5:39 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Scribbly - Jul 26, 2008

101 by Alkimia »»
Feb 29, 9:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.