Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2021 12:08 AM

May 2020
A great ending to a good manga. 7/10
TitanInsaneJun 14, 2021 9:12 AM
Apr 3, 2021 7:16 PM

Aug 2020
what a good fucking ending wow.

ngl i was kinda disappointed at Fortuna's character. I felt that he was the worst written one out of all the reincarnations of Okeya (okay maybe not as bad as the girl lol) but I did feel a but underwhelmed by it.

This was such a good read though. Keeping things open was definitely the way to go as there are so many things that are brought up. Koko and Okeya forgetting their past, forgiving each other and living as they are now. Really good.

sadly we didn't get to see East and Rune reborn. That kiss was so cute though wow.

9/10
Jul 9, 2021 11:11 PM

Jan 2009
damn looks like Fuuta and Koko is the end game after all so ye East and Rune are gonna become their children

"the present is more important than the past"

a story about Forgiveness just like his other work that is Planet With
Dec 6, 2021 10:45 AM

Dec 2015
Crap they are going to forget. Heck even there scars that bind them to past lives are erased. Hope they don't forget about what truly matters and the important things they learned from each life (at least on Fuuta's side since we never got to see Ishigami's jump through past lives).

To be honest though, I would've started writing this all down.

Holy cheeseballs that kiss щ(゜ロ゜щ). Nono's ready to play hardball.

Left some open questions here and there. And we don't get to see if they will be together but that's okay. I can hope they do.

Not sure if this will get an anime but the OP definitely has to have the same feel as Naruto Shippuden's OP Line and the OP from Kaiba.

A very good manga focused on the philosophical meaning of life while telling an interesting and sometimes comical story of how a boy meets girls. 8/10
Dec 12, 2021 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
I've been putting off this manga for a very long time and finally decided to pick it up. It's been a while since a manga had me binge reading hours every night. However I've never really been a fan of the dementia and transferring school trope endings. Transferring school just seemed unnecessary. I think it would've been better to keep them together and have their relationship progress. Anyways I'm assuming that eventually they will end up together and give birth to Rune/East. I'd have liked them to remember everything as well. But I guess for the sake of the story it can work, even though again not a fan of dementia endings. I wish that there was an extra bonus chapter with them as a family. Then the manga would feel really complete but we'll have to settle for the open ending. Otherwise I really enjoyed reading this and plan to reread it sometime in the future.
Jan 3, 2022 11:02 AM

Jul 2020
I was surprised by how good this manga actually was! The way the concept as a whole was executed was really well done, and each of the recantations life felt like watching some sort of a mini movie, and I really enjoyed it. The ending was also pretty fitting, and that kiss! I was NOT expecting that, but it was really sweet. Kinda sad I didn’t get to see baby Rune and East, but overall, a 9/10. Definitely recommend
just lurking around
Mar 8, 2022 11:24 PM

Mar 2020
Story took a fuckin nosedive after the sleeping tower arc
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Oct 28, 2022 7:37 AM
Oct 2022
Yautja said:
I agree, very nice, tame, and calm ending. I'm happy they had the nerve to add a kiss, Rita syle, but I'm also kinda urked we didn't get to see future baby Rune and East.

Also not a fan of how they kinda left it off there with that side character girl kinda staking a claim. Don't really see a point in sending Kouko away at the end there either. This one needs an epilogue with future baby Rune and East.

8.5/10 as well.

That's Satoshi Mizukami for you. Detailed storyline and making closed endings isn't his thing.
RealLottoNov 1, 2022 7:34 PM
Oct 28, 2022 10:49 AM
Oct 2022
Dewy said:
Wait so thats the end lol? terrible. the first 35 or so chapters felt like a true seinen with a little bit of comedic relief, so many dark and depressing moments and seeing fuuta almost being consumed by the alternate personalities made you feel like something bad could actual happen but nope... in the end it was just aliens/gods fixing worlds or whatever? so dumb.... i think this would have been better if they didnt try to force a "happy" ending... stuff literally started making no sense in the 40s chapters and started to feel like a full on shounen... was a 9/10 for like 2/3 of the manga then like the last 10 chaps were terribly written and felt like a 15 year old wrote it lol, so mad but at the same time im not because up until around the end it was so good.

Idk man, the Fortuna arc was a letdown, but the last chapters were good, though because it was a final showdown, the inclusion of Kouko's perspective on the fight would have been appreciated.
Jan 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
This was much better then I was expecting it to be.  I haven't read Sengoku Youko yet but this is up there in the running with Planet With for Mizukami's best work.
Jul 11, 2023 4:09 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I wish we could see more of Rune and East after that, but still that was a great way to end this really good manga
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Aug 2018
Really beautiful chapter but it's kinda sad that kouko only became decent in the end but I understand the point so that's fine. I don't think it could have ended on a better note though i did enjoy the early chapters with the simple past lives more than the convoluted stuff after chapter 30.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 3 Discussion

VitaX - Aug 8, 2012

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.