Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2016 1:19 PM
May 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(Going by the official release)

This chapter was the equivalent of a beach episode pretty much. At least the volleyball game segment was fun to read.
Jun 15, 2023 7:37 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
[Volume 4][Chapters 1-4 + Epilogue]

The structure of these forums on MAL is quite bad so I’ll try to keep this post spoiler-free for those who haven’t finished volume 4 yet..

Great book. Super happy to be continuing this series after the anime despite my natural dislike for novels 😅 (I prefer manga with drawings I’m a simple man lol). Some absolutely hilarious moments in this and some nice twists too. The ending was super cool and makes me even more keen to start volume 5!

Also, Izuna is so cute man my heart 😭😭 she’s so sweet

I’m torn about pre-ordering volume 6 since NGNL: Zero covers this (but from what I’ve seen online the movie cuts a lot out) so idk. I might just skim through it online and read the extra detail before moving onto volume 7, we’ll see.

I might make a recap video of volume 4 on my YT channel if I get motivated lol. It’d be a good way to summarise all the info I just read before moving onto volume 5 :)

LN probs an 8/10 so far compared to the anime which was 10/10 imo.
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

May 2022
Definitely a Beach Episode. I think that I was too innocent believing they were having fun while waiting for their transport to Oceando.

I don’t know you guys, but I imagined Plam in a coffin lol.

Djibril just openning a way to the capital was perfect.

More topics from this board

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Azani »»
Apr 12, 1:52 AM

» any news?

monke_guy - Feb 28

11 by monke_guy »»
Mar 1, 12:37 AM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

» No Game No Life Volume 12 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Masshiroi »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 AM

» No Game No Life Volume 11 Discussion

Satan1234 - Apr 7, 2022

6 by Canaas »»
Sep 11, 2023 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.