Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2016 3:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Huh, grinding experience from those skeletons isn't a bad idea now that I think about it. A bigger battle is most likely to happen soon though.
Mar 18, 2016 8:23 AM

Mar 2015
the chapter page is soo few, lOl. they got level up party! real boss will showed up!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 18, 2016 11:20 AM

Jun 2013
Just realized that Rou is actually quite Bloodthirsty. He cares nothing expect new Abilities and his Clan...rest of the people who are not in trade, Ally or friend category....are either subjugated or slaughtered....and if he can get away he will kill anyone for new skills.

Kobolds are here! and with Skeletons!!

...Er...Rou is bloodthirsty...but genius enough to use situation to his advantage...and now..Big Daddy joins into fray..
JarjaxleMar 18, 2016 11:26 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 18, 2016 3:18 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Too short! But he's really thinking like a gamer! Love it! :D

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 19, 2016 1:53 PM

Sep 2013
We skeletons now XD
Farming for exp, they must all be level 40 or 50 by now.

So Rou does get the weaknesses too :O
That makes his power a little less op, really little thou.
Mar 31, 2016 3:19 AM

Jul 2009
Stark700 said:
Huh, grinding experience from those skeletons isn't a bad idea now that I think about it. A bigger battle is most likely to happen soon though.
Umm... About that. The power-level festival isn't quite over yet. (Spoiler - notable yet guessable)

ichii_1 said:
The hell you talking about. He also said that "as long as they remain dormant". This means he can turn off even his passive abilities. In the novel, he also turns off abilities. Since he said the dormant thing, I don't believe it constitutes a spoiler. :)
Mar 31, 2016 11:06 AM

Sep 2013
kyled00m said:
ichii_1 said:
The hell you talking about. He also said that "as long as they remain dormant". This means he can turn off even his passive abilities. In the novel, he also turns off abilities. Since he said the dormant thing, I don't believe it constitutes a spoiler. :)

If he can turn off everything he wouldn't have said "stay dormant".
They are probably racial weaknesses that can't be turned off, as long as he doesn't raise the weaknesses too far it'll be fine.
Apr 17, 2016 3:34 PM

Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:
kyled00m said:

If he can turn off everything he wouldn't have said "stay dormant".
They are probably racial weaknesses that can't be turned off, as long as he doesn't raise the weaknesses too far it'll be fine.

You also have to remember that this manga wasn't originally written in english. It might've been a translation mistake
Feb 3, 2017 5:13 PM

Dec 2015
It's actually nice to see that is IS possible to take negative effects along with the positive ones while consuming something.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

» This needs an Anime.

LaughingCoffinx - Jan 14, 2018

28 by DocuOtaku »»
May 7, 5:40 AM

» What do you think about the MC [Soilers] .....

Sch4n - Apr 10

1 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 10, 3:18 AM

» SEXUAL ABUSE

pnr2 - Mar 30

7 by SamitheBomber »»
Apr 1, 2:10 AM

» I need this as an anime

Trouble_Talking - Oct 23, 2023

3 by YanYan »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 92 Discussion

Sunlight_11 - Jul 5, 2023

0 by Sunlight_11 »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.