Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 7:36 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I've finally finished this manga. I've always wanted to read this after watching the anime but I just couldn't get around reading it. Well we have a happy ending unsurprisingly. It would have been much better though if Kaoru just became the heir of Hanabishi. Well I guess living the simple life isn't bad. The main thing I really like about this manga is of course our main couple. They are just crazy for each other. Aoi loves Kaoru in the point of obsession but the manga portrayed it nicely and was able to make Aoi not seem creepy but sweet instead.

The manga had boring parts but I still enjoyed it overall.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 5, 2019 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
Xynic said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I've finally finished this manga. I've always wanted to read this after watching the anime but I just couldn't get around reading it. Well we have a happy ending unsurprisingly. It would have been much better though if Kaoru just became the heir of Hanabishi. Well I guess living the simple life isn't bad. The main thing I really like about this manga is of course our main couple. They are just crazy for each other. Aoi loves Kaoru in the point of obsession but the manga portrayed it nicely and was able to make Aoi not seem creepy but sweet instead.

cant seem to find it online though, 141 is last online

i hope they weren't betas til the end, by that i mean they went with her fathers ultimatum, it raged me that they were submissive and didn't just say F off
Jul 9, 2019 9:08 AM

Sep 2013
Sugram22 said:
Xynic said:

cant seem to find it online though, 141 is last online

i hope they weren't betas til the end, by that i mean they went with her fathers ultimatum, it raged me that they were submissive and didn't just say F off
Chapter 141 is the last chapter. It says 153 here on myanimelist because they include extras.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 4, 2020 5:58 PM
Mar 2020
Can anyone tell me what happened to each character at the end?
Jan 9, 2021 12:16 AM

Jun 2012
02122005g said:
Can anyone tell me what happened to each character at the end?

Super late to this but for what it's worth, from what I remember.

Mar 26, 2:21 PM
Apr 2023
amei tudo sobre o manga

More topics from this board

» Finished At Last!

mdauben - Dec 12, 2007

13 by Roy2Epic »»
Apr 28, 2022 7:22 PM

» Ai Yori Aoshi

MomoDestro - Apr 13, 2008

7 by Stockpile »»
Aug 22, 2017 12:36 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Chapter 60 Discussion

Genocyber - Mar 12, 2016

0 by Genocyber »»
Mar 12, 2016 9:19 PM

» Which volume picks up where the anime left off?

Hamminaptu - Aug 23, 2008

3 by Volkova »»
Feb 10, 2009 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.