Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 16, 2016 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, the kids having fun with sensei now. Nagisa still retaining his assassination skills. Damn, the closer this series approaching its end, the more I'm going to miss it D:
Mar 16, 2016 7:20 AM

Nov 2015
It made me sad that the others are having fun while the others are not there, well they have a job to do. I'm happy about their future, and yay! Nagisa is also teaching a delinquent class like Korosensei. I was actually also waiting for a panel of Gakushuu, why didn't Matsui at least included him? I mean he even included Sakura but why not Asano also?! But it was really a good manga ending it just feels like it's lacking some things, nevertheless Thank you, Matsui-sensei.
YohaneTenshiMar 17, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 16, 2016 8:36 AM

Mar 2016
Everything's amazing and I'm really going to miss this anime/manga.
huhuhu. Oh wait, so who are the ones holding hands at chapter 179? I can't seem to know them even after seeing chapter 180.
AjAljayn4Mar 17, 2016 12:42 AM
Mar 16, 2016 9:27 AM
Dec 2011
Wait, is Kayano having Nagisa's child?
Mar 16, 2016 10:07 AM

May 2014
I really can't believe that this is over *cries*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 10:12 AM

Dec 2015
Omg when i saw karma and nagisa i was like "YASSSSSSS!!! FINALLYYYY!!!" It was also nice to see all the students with their jobs and living their life as mature adults :') I was kinda disappointed though...i was expecting nagisa to be teaching in class E :c but i'm still very happy because he's following korosensei's footsteps and using his assassin skills to help others :') Now i just have to wait for the English version to come out D: but i kinda got the grasp of what's happening when i saw the raw version ^^ i feel sad...the manga is over :'( and soon the anime too :'( but that's true...who was holding hands in the previous chapter? o.O
Sjo_filipina1Mar 16, 2016 10:15 AM
Mar 16, 2016 12:08 PM
Mar 2016
Sjo_filipina1 said:
Omg when i saw karma and nagisa i was like "YASSSSSSS!!! FINALLYYYY!!!" It was also nice to see all the students with their jobs and living their life as mature adults :') I was kinda disappointed though...i was expecting nagisa to be teaching in class E :c but i'm still very happy because he's following korosensei's footsteps and using his assassin skills to help others :') Now i just have to wait for the English version to come out D: but i kinda got the grasp of what's happening when i saw the raw version ^^ i feel sad...the manga is over :'( and soon the anime too :'( but that's true...who was holding hands in the previous chapter? o.O

There is no class E anymore, it was said at the beginning of chapter 179.
Mar 16, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
To me it seems that nagisa and kayano are a thing. That weird panel where she's has her hands in her stomach.. come on, she's not hungry. That's a kid right there!
Mar 16, 2016 3:30 PM

Dec 2015
TheEnhancedExe said:
Sjo_filipina1 said:

There is no class E anymore, it was said at the beginning of chapter 179.
I know that, I mean nagisa teaching other students in that place. I didn't know what I should call the actual place so I just referred the place class E xD
Mar 16, 2016 3:32 PM

Dec 2015
Umineko said:
To me it seems that nagisa and kayano are a thing. That weird panel where she's has her hands in her stomach.. come on, she's not hungry. That's a kid right there!
Omgggggg, do you think that there will be like a special episode in the anime if kayano was actually pregnant! :O
Mar 16, 2016 7:02 PM

Dec 2012
Nagisa became a teacher. Nagisa did what he promised to his mother :D Looks like NagisaxKayano happened by judging what she was said "afterthought". 10/10 overall
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Mar 16, 2016 7:25 PM
Oct 2013
To be honest, wish they weren't so ambiguous about Nagisa and Kayano's relationship, but I'm not gonna make a fuss about it. It does seem to imply that she is pregnant, and I still think it was them two holding hands last chapter because... who else could it be? I'm going to go under the assumption that they did get together.

Great chapter, it's nice to know what most of them are doing nowadays.
Mar 16, 2016 7:39 PM
Aug 2015
I really wanted to see a Nagisa x Kayano ship that wasn't so ambiguous :(
Now I don't know what's what...
Mar 16, 2016 7:48 PM

Dec 2011
I do assume that Kayano is pregnant with Nagisa's child. With her holding her stomach like that. I was expecting something like Nagisa teaching his child in that classroom. >.< Oh well.

Basically, Nagisa became like the Board Chairman.

Is this the real final chapter? Since that is what MS indicates, but MAL has it on 183 chapters. Are we gonna get those last 3 chapters as more of a timeskip chapters (bangai-hen)? Or were they done already?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 7:59 PM

Jun 2014
I was really hoping Class E would have a big reunion but it was nice to see where all of them ended up. I'm gonna assume that's Nagisa's child that Kayano is pregnant with, she did say that she's more of an afterthought to Nagisa, so maybe they're together but he's really busy and doesn't prioritize her as much as he should. I was hoping for it not to be so ambiguous but I'll assume they're together.

So Nagisa pretty much ended up exactly like Koro-sensei, teaching a class of academically challenged delinquents. I like how he told that one student that he had until the end of the year to kill him, just like Koro-sensei. Ah, I'm gonna miss this manga.

@Fiji I remember reading about a 4 chapter mini-spinoff after the end of the manga so maybe that's why there's 183 chapters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 16, 2016 8:35 PM

Jan 2013
Fiji said:
Is this the real final chapter? Since that is what MS indicates, but MAL has it on 183 chapters. Are we gonna get those last 3 chapters as more of a timeskip chapters (bangai-hen)? Or were they done already?

You just have to see the "More Info" part on MAL, there they explain the other 3 chapters:

Volume 1 contains the extra "Koro-sensei no Ekaki Uta" (殺せんせーの絵描き歌, Koro-sensei's Drawing Song).; Jump NEXT! 2012 SUMMER —not included in chapter count.

Volume 2 contains the extra "Koro-sensei VS Saiki Kusuo: Irumashi Saishuu Kessen" (殺せんせーVS斉木楠雄~入間市最終決戦~, Koro-sensei vs Saiki Kusuo: Showdown in Iruma).; Jump NEXT! 2012 AUTUMN

Volume 7 contains the extra "Koro-sensei VS Saiki Kusuo: Irumashi Saishuu Kessen II" (殺せんせーVS斉木楠雄~入間市最終決戦II~).; Jump NEXT! 2013 SUMMER
Mar 16, 2016 8:57 PM
Apr 2015
I'll assume that That's Kayano with her and Nagisa's kid. Smells Canon. I like how Nagisa following Koro-sensei's footsteps. can't wait for the bonus chapters.

that was a fun ride. we got to see the main characters' futures somehow. i love happy endings.

to the person who introduced me to the series in my summer term last year in religion class, thank you.

10/10
Mar 16, 2016 10:49 PM

Apr 2010
Part of me wasn't satisfied with how the manga ended. It left a lot to be desired.
Mar 16, 2016 10:57 PM

Jul 2014
FUCK
THAT WAS SO SATISFYING AND YET I ALSO REALLY WANT MORE
This is the first time a manga that I've kept up with for so long has ended and I'm getting really emotional now.
Goodbye, Assclass, it's been an incredible ride from start to finish!
9/10
Mar 16, 2016 11:07 PM

Dec 2011
That was a great fun read and i will miss everyone especially Kuro-sensei.
It was a great ending and Nagisa following Kuro-sensei step
Mar 16, 2016 11:33 PM
Apr 2014
That ponytail girl is Yada and NOT Kanzaki, right?
Mar 16, 2016 11:52 PM
Jul 2014
Wish they would make a mini spin-off where it focuses on nagisa and the delinquent class
Mar 16, 2016 11:58 PM

May 2008
NICE. Glad to see Nagisa's still a precious badass.

Also glad to see that Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen. I thought it would since usually one of those kinds of ships happens but I guess they're both too busy with life to hook up. I was fully prepared though. I must say I like Kayano with her epilogue hairstyle more than disguise!Kayano, though.

I didn't mind it as an ending. I'm sure people will complain because things weren't finalised or whatever, but the whole point is that life goes on no matter what you go through -- which seems to be the overall message of the manga, at least to me. The other message is "don't fuck with science", though.

Overall I really, really enjoyed Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and it ended up becoming one of my favourites. It's not perfect, but I had a lot of fun with it. And that's what matters.

Also worth noting is that they're having a contest for the fanbook that comes out in July. People (in Japan, obviously) can vote for the characters they'd most like to see the future versions of and Matsui will draw a short manga about each of the top 5. Those stories will then be published in said fanbook. I'm looking forward to this and I secretly hope KaraIri get something.

SlowCast said:
That ponytail girl is Yada and NOT Kanzaki, right?

Yes, Kanzaki is shown in the montage of other students with that old dude in a wheelchair.
Mar 17, 2016 12:13 AM

Apr 2010
The ending was good but it lacked a lot of things. We still don't know who were the couple who held hands last chapter!! Also, they were still not complete at the reunion. It would have been nice if they all hada get-together where they would chat about what happened to them.

Zazie122 said:
Also worth noting is that they're having a contest for the fanbook that comes out in July. People (in Japan, obviously) can vote for the characters they'd most like to see the future versions of and Matsui will draw a short manga about each of the top 5. Those stories will then be published in said fanbook. I'm looking forward to this and I secretly hope KaraIri get something.

YES!!! I will look forward to that!! I actually hoped there would be something between Karma and Okuda. And of course, how Kayano got pregnant. ;)

I will miss this. It has been an enjoyable three years with you, Matsui-sensei. :)
Mar 17, 2016 12:29 AM

Jan 2008
Zazie122 said:

Also glad to see that Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen. I thought it would since usually one of those kinds of ships happens but I guess they're both too busy with life to hook up. I was fully prepared though. I must say I like Kayano with her epilogue hairstyle more than disguise!Kayano, though.

Why are you so sure that Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen? I'm not rooting for this ship or anything but I still think there's a possibility that they did get together. Plus, isn't Kayano pregnant and the most obvious is that Nagisa might be the father, right? Well, I guess we will find out eventually unless the mangaka wants to keep it ambiguous.
Mar 17, 2016 12:35 AM
Jan 2016
HatsumiShinogu said:
Zazie122 said:

Why are you so sure that Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen? I'm not rooting for this ship or anything but I still think there's a possibility that they did get together. Plus, isn't Kayano pregnant and the most obvious is that Nagisa might be the father, right? Well, I guess we will find out eventually unless the mangaka wants to keep it ambiguous.

I feel like the nagisa kayano ship was one of the things most of the readers were looking forward to in the ending and something that the mangaka was leading on to. Otherwise I thought that this chapter as a whole didnt have enough closure with the cast and was rather dissappointng.
Mar 17, 2016 12:46 AM

Mar 2012
So basically, Nagisa became GTO.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 17, 2016 12:46 AM

Dec 2012
WOW great way to end this chapter. All the students managed to pursue what they wanted to do.
Ritsu is looking cute. Karma being a part of the Government.
Is Kayano pregnant?
Nagisa-Sensei teaching a bunch of delinquents at Paradise High.
Feeling a bit intimated, but still able to utilize is assassination skills to keep everyone in order.
Awesome clap stun.

Overall such a fantastic and enjoyable manga which I am so glad I decided to give a try. I had heard that this was a very popular manga way before an anime was even announced so I was pleasantly surprised on how differently it compared with other mainstream shounen manga when I started reading.

The mix of comedy and action was great and works really well.

I loved the life lessons that Koro-Sensei taught the students of Class E and how they grew throughout the series. From ending up in the bottom and thinking they were losers and rejects to learning from Koro-Sensei and from each other that they are capable of so much more.
It is not often that we get a series that ends at the right moment without it being dragged on and I am happy that this is one series where I truly believe it is ending at the right time.

Thank you Yusei Matsui for creating this manga and I look forward to your next work.

I am going to miss this series a lot, but all good things must come to an end. Overall I give this series a 9/10.

Farewell Koro-Sensei you are the BEST TEACHER ever and farewell students of Class E.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 17, 2016 1:01 AM

Sep 2013
Evryone is so grown up :') I was looking forward to the grown up version of nagisa but he only got a haircut :// still, nagisa stayed badass until the end so I'm glad.

(also was I the only one waiting for karma x okuda to happen)
salujasMar 17, 2016 1:05 AM

Mar 17, 2016 1:07 AM

May 2014
End of a really good manga.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Mar 17, 2016 1:54 AM

Aug 2010
I really wanted to know who the 3 students Karasuma mentioned last chp were :(

The ending totally gave me GTO vibes. I'd love a sequel of Nagisa shaping up a bunch of delinquents. Would be friggin awesome. Just that last spread alone got me hyped XD
And Korosensei isn't dead. He's Nagisa's Stand now.

Karma looks great. He's gonna REKT some bitches soon lol

Gonna miss this T^T
Mar 17, 2016 2:01 AM
Mar 2016
Is kayano pregnant? I'm very confused about that!(holding her stomach and said next generation,so of course she is having a baby ...it's clear, but not satisfied 😦)
Alot of couples didn't happen like
Karma x okuda
Sugino x kanzaki
And the most weird thing that maehara and okano didn't happen (the chapter 158 only for their relationship..that's weird)
Anyway it's a good chapter for seeing them happyin their own life and seeing nagisa following korosensei footsteps
I'm not going to rate the manga until the spin-off chapters coming out and gives us a clear answers
Mar 17, 2016 2:19 AM

Oct 2012
Great manga. I'm satisfied with the conclusion and that Kara/Iri is canon. Will miss Koro-sensei a lot T.T

salujas said:
(also was I the only one waiting for karma x okuda to happen)

No, you're not. Me too <3
Mar 17, 2016 2:20 AM

Apr 2013
it's end!!!!!!!!!!
very satisfied with the ending, and like everyone else I also hope that nagisa x kayano is really canon XD
9/10
Mar 17, 2016 2:22 AM

May 2008
HatsumiShinogu said:

Wait what? Kayano's not pregnant, she was just reinstating what Korosensei wished for them -- to have kids one day. She even talks about it as though it's in the future. Korosensei said that they should all have kids eventually and stuff, and Kayano's monologue is about that and how it's important. I didn't get the impression that she was actually pregnant. Besides, she's not married as far as we know, and there's no sign of a ring anywhere. (In Japan you still get married before having kids.)

If they did get together, why would she say that Nagisa probably thinks of her as an afterthought? That clearly implies that they're not together and that Nagisa's too busy with his teacher training and Kayano's too busy with her actress gig for them to have the time for a relationship.

It seemed like they were super distant to me, at least. People are reading too much into this imo.
Mar 17, 2016 2:30 AM

Jan 2008
Zazie122 said:

Wait what? Kayano's not pregnant, she was just reinstating what Korosensei wished for them -- to have kids one day. She even talks about it as though it's in the future. Korosensei said that they should all have kids eventually and stuff, and Kayano's monologue is about that and how it's important. I didn't get the impression that she was actually pregnant. Besides, she's not married as far as we know, and there's no sign of a ring anywhere. (In Japan you still get married before having kids.)

If they did get together, why would she say that Nagisa probably thinks of her as an afterthought? That clearly implies that they're not together and that Nagisa's too busy with his teacher training and Kayano's too busy with her actress gig for them to have the time for a relationship.

It seemed like they were super distant to me, at least. People are reading too much into this imo.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Kayano was touching her belly and it looked like there was a soul growing inside her but I could be wrong. You can go back to those pages and check for yourself. However, even if she was pregnant, it doesn't have to be Nagisa's. It could be someone else's.

Yes, in Japan, couples usually get married when the woman gets pregnant. Actually a lot of marriages in Japan happen after the woman gets pregnant, so it's not surprising if it turns out that Kayano is pregnant while not married yet. Whoever the man is, he will most probably marry her. If she's truly pregnant, that is.

Well, the whole thing was ambiguous, so Kayano might not have wanted to tell the others that she and Nagisa are together. Also, don't forget that we still don't know the identity of the couple holding hands in the previous chapter. I hope this all will be clarified eventually.

Again, I'm no fan of the Nagisa/Kayano ship. I'm just trying to interpret and I could very easily be wrong.
Mar 17, 2016 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
I thought Kayano was pregnant as well, but idk :s
Is Nagisa x Kayano canon or not? Fuck, why so ambiguous for?

A sequel about Nagisa and his class would be pretty cool. Would love to read it.

It was a fun ride. Great read. 9/10
Mar 17, 2016 2:40 AM

May 2008
HatsumiShinogu said:

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Kayano was touching her belly and it looked like there was a soul growing inside her but I could be wrong. You can go back to those pages and check for yourself. However, even if she was pregnant, it doesn't have to be Nagisa's. It could be someone else's.

I think it's meant to just be a general representation of the reproductive system. Like "this is where life begins, you have to treasure it from the start, we were taught that life's important and hopefully one day we'll be able to pass our lessons on to the next generation" kind of thing.

Also, don't forget that we still don't know the identity of the couple holding hands in the previous chapter. I hope this all will be clarified eventually.

True, but given that Kayano came from her movie shoot and that the couple were talking about going to see everyone together, I doubt it's her or Nagisa (unless Nagisa showed up later, I guess).

Again, I'm no fan of the Nagisa/Kayano ship. I'm just trying to interpret and I could very easily be wrong.

Nah I get you. Sorry if I sound harsh, I just feel like people are jumping to conclusions too quickly. I think it's more meant to be a metaphor than her actually being pregnant. Throughout the whole series Matsui's clearly stated things that are going on and it feels weird that he'd be so ambiguous right at the end, which is why I don't think she's pregnant. She was also speaking in general terms and not so much about herself/her child, which is also an important distinction imo.
Mar 17, 2016 2:43 AM

Jul 2010
Zazie122 said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

You forgot the part where Kayano was holding hands with "someone" on the train, decided to part ways with her before "they" show up,
interestingly Nagisa is not there while they are cleaning up Classroom-E,
and as shown in this chapter,
had just arrived at Paradise Highschool to introduce himself as the new teacher.

It's implied that they got together and is seeing each other secretly.
Since Kayano is an actress, while Nagisa is about to get busy with being a teacher.
With that specific panel, implied that she might be pregnant, or it's the second chance she was given from that large hole that tore through her.
But there's a higher chance that she is pregnant, as the narration telling something like "next generation".

It's not really biologically impossible to not get pregnant if you don't have a wedding ring.
Women do get bloated tummies because of their lovers, and the guy just "takes responsibility".

It isn't like a surprise or anything, NagisaxKayano has been shipped by this manga since long ago.
And I doubt Kayano would see anyone else seeing as how tight knit the group still are.
Mar 17, 2016 2:51 AM

May 2008
redd530 said:

You forgot the part where Kayano was holding hands with "someone" on the train, decided to part ways with her before "they" show up,

No, that's not Kayano. Kayano was wearing gloves, it seems a bit weird that she would take them off just to hold hands with someone.

It's implied that they got together and is seeing each other secretly.

It's not, though. Kayano's narration comes across as her feeling distant from Nagisa.

With that specific panel, implied that she might be pregnant, or it's the second chance she was given from that large hole that tore through her.
But there's a higher chance that she is pregnant, as the narration telling something like "next generation".

Again, it seems like it's more a general metaphor for life. Not so much that she's actually pregnant.

It's not really biologically impossible to not get pregnant if you don't have a wedding ring.
Women do get bloated tummies because of their lovers, and the guy just "takes responsibility".

What the fuck, why would you assume I'm not aware of this? I'm just stating that it's a cultural thing and that if she doesn't have a ring and isn't married, it's less likely she's pregnant because that's not what happens in Japan. Stop treating me like an idiot.

It isn't like a surprise or anything, NagisaxKayano has been shipped by this manga since long ago.
And I doubt Kayano would see anyone else seeing as how tight knit the group still are.

Did you miss the part where Kayano being friendly with Nagisa was all part of her plan? Sure, she did end up liking him in the end, but until he kissed her (and granted, it wasn't him thinking of it as a kiss in the same way she was), he was just a pawn to her.

Just because she likes him (and she does, I'm not trying to deny that) doesn't mean they ended up together. They could also, gasp, still be friends but not be in a romantic relationship.

EDIT: I reread the scene again. Kayano's dialogue is: "Living with pride. Living with compassion. Living by sharing. Living for the next generation. I sincerely hope that in the future, we'll be able to pass these ideals down.. in some way, shape or form."

The panel where it shows her body is accompanied by the "living for the next generation" line. That feels pretty metaphorical to me, at least. She also clearly states in the future in terms of passing on Korosensei's lessons. As in she wants to, but she's not planning on doing it now.

EDIT2: Japanese dialogue is "いつか育てたい命 私も皆も ずっと繋いでいけたらいいな", which is entirely in future tense. The "we'll be able to" refers to her and everyone else.
Zazie122Mar 17, 2016 2:59 AM
Mar 17, 2016 3:22 AM

Sep 2015
Noooo not already :(
I hope there will be a sequel ... (I'll keep believing)

(kirara *-*)
Mar 17, 2016 4:41 AM

Aug 2011
This was really nice ride. 8/10

I am waiting for the 4 chapter sequel....
Mar 17, 2016 4:43 AM

May 2009
Barion-Zara said:
I really wanted to know who the 3 students Karasuma mentioned last chp were :(

They meant the student of Karasuma, Korosensei and Irina there.
Mar 17, 2016 4:48 AM

Dec 2008
Thank you so much, Matsui-sensei!

I'm looking forward to that little encore (those 4 bonus chapters in issue #18 - #21-22) ^^

Ryuma00 said:
I am waiting for the 4 chapter sequel....

I don't think it's a sequel since it's about what Koro-sensei was doing off class when he was traveling around.
Mar 17, 2016 4:54 AM

Aug 2011
Narutofreak1412 said:

I don't think it's a sequel since it's about what Koro-sensei was doing off class when he was traveling around.

Oh yeah sequel wasn't the right term, maybe bangaihen?
Mar 17, 2016 5:15 AM
Mar 2016
It was an okay ending. I was hoping more of a reunion-style ending, where the students would meet up and discuss how their life has been going ever since their graduation, maybe confirm a few ships.
The ending left too many ships unconfirmed/ambiguous.
Mar 17, 2016 5:39 AM

Jul 2008
LegitUsername said:
It was an okay ending. I was hoping more of a reunion-style ending, where the students would meet up and discuss how their life has been going ever since their graduation, maybe confirm a few ships.
The ending left too many ships unconfirmed/ambiguous.

AC is not a Romance Manga so it doesn't have to confirm ships, especially if there are no triangles. At best, the MC would get their ship confirmed and the final chapters ambiguously hinted at it.
Mar 17, 2016 5:39 AM
May 2013
- Previous chapter : two people holding hands with Kayano's poster in background
- Sentence "Living for the next generation" with hands on her belly

My theory :

It was Kayano and Nagisa at the station (previous chapter) or the author wouldn't show this scene (seriously, why showing this scene if it's not Nagisa ?). Kayano could come but Nagisa couldn't because of his job (teacher).

So : Kayano x Nagisa happened and she's pregnant.

Furthermore, if Nagisa is really following Korosensei's foot steps, we can do some parallelism :

Kayano's sister x Korosensei || Kayano x Nagisa
Mar 17, 2016 5:55 AM

Apr 2015
Kinneas24 said:
- Previous chapter : two people holding hands with Kayano's poster in background
- Sentence "Living for the next generation" with hands on her belly

My theory :

It was Kayano and Nagisa at the station (previous chapter) or the author wouldn't show this scene (seriously, why showing this scene if it's not Nagisa ?). Kayano could come but Nagisa couldn't because of his job (teacher).

So : Kayano x Nagisa happened and she's pregnant.

Furthermore, if Nagisa is really following Korosensei's foot steps, we can do some parallelism :

Kayano's sister x Korosensei || Kayano x Nagisa

Kayano was wearing gloves so it wasn't her and she explicitly states that Nagisa is wholly dedicated to his work and doesn't have time for relationships with a sad look.
Mar 17, 2016 6:01 AM

Oct 2011
And that is how you properly end a series... unlike Naruto

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.